Niddar'S New Book In The Masters Presence.

Singh559

Hang on, in that first video it says that 'RSS' stands for Rashtrya Sikh Sangat? So why is this website called Sikh Sangat? Isn't that a bit confusing (for the likes of me)? :6 I'm not on an RSS website am I?

A common hindustani tactic is to twist parts of our culture and theirs together to encourage assimilation. This includes using phrases and historical names for new movements in order to create the kind of confusion which makes it hard for people to seperate the rubbish from the truth. They've done it numerous times and they will keep doing it as long as people are not secure and intelligent enough in their own heritage.

Every Nihang Dal has kicked Niddar out. And why don't you tell us about his stance on the devi, instead of trying to trap others into going to his twisted classes.

All his follower, say why don't u ask him.........if you guys want to worship devis and drink alcohol then go ahead, don't bring that stuff onto Sikhi.

hold on geezer, im not trying to trap anyone. the stance or the aasan of the devi, i think he called it chandi is basically a series of blocking moves, using the arms in various positions that the devi has, eg at at 8 and 4, or 10 and 2.

thats all it is basically, and he was showing how to use it.

I dont want to, or need to worship any devi's or drink alcohol thanks. I dont think that the stance of the devi is combat means one is doing the worship of devi, or drinking alcohol, unless you know something i dont.

This is the book in which he states Jathedar Kulwant Singh ji lacks anakh. He was made to apologise for that remark and to take back some things that he had said.

What were the things? Despite many of the sanatan anti-sikh elements it would be of some value to see if there was anything of value/worth looking at in the book. The book is quite expensive so I'd like to know first...

When gurbani talks about devi's and dev's they are spoken in the metaphoric sense rather than literal this is what some sikhs become confused thinking maybe we should be worshipping or revering hindu gods or on the contrary we should stay away from anything that is connected to Hinduism. Truth is Sikhi uses the examples of hindu deities to convey the message to the hindu's back in the days (as there werent any or many sikhs around) what they were doing was wrong or unjust to change, reform and guide society. So in that context we have to have an open mind and look at things in perspective. Not just blindly slander people for the sake of it without researching what they have to say and forming our own conclusions.

.....So in that context we have to have an open mind and look at things in perspective. Not just blindly slander people for the sake of it without researching what they have to say and forming our own conclusions.

Whilst the person in this instance (the shashtar vidya fella) is most probably dodgy (going by the reports of alcohol sightings, etc), I completely agree with you. During my brief time on this website, I've noticed how quickly some elements in our community slander somebody for even an innocuous point of view - even if said opinion isn't anti-Sikhi but purely misunderstood. There's no attempt to engage or understand, and there's simply no differentiation between someone genuinely anti-Sikh or somebody lost and misguided.

To compound issues even further, there's the adding of 'masala' in order to leave no doubt in the minds of the gullible general public that "This Person Is Evil". I'll will say the following: These kind of shenanigans are going un-noticed because as a faith, our people and our core workings have not yet been exposed to the wider world. We're still cocooned within the politics of India and Panjab. Once the Western world latches onto us (as they have with Islam) we're going to be in for a hell of a ride. It will be interesting to see who comes forward to represent our faith and explain our beliefs and our abstract way of life to the watching world.

Whilst Sikhi is NOT riddled with the inconsistencies and contradictions that plague Islam, there are a few concepts that are difficult to comprehend if one is coming from a completely logical and (dare I say) mischievous mindset. I only hope those who are quick to deliver judgements at this moment in time, will be as ruthless and unforgiving when the white people come knocking. If we really do believe in "Raaj Karega Khalsa" then I hope nobody thinks the white folks are going to hand it to us on a plate? We can't even put up a united front against the Hindus - how on earth are we going to create an empire that stretches as far as Rome?

One quick example. In the first couple of months of joining this website, I asked a lot of questions. Sure, I had an understanding of Sikh history from what I'd learnt as a kid by listening to shabad kirtan, katha, viyakhya, reading books, etc, but modern-day Sikhi, it's sects, the main characters and its politics were simply beyond me - I did not have a clue (I'm still learning but I know a fair bit more than I did in November 2010).

Anyway, I'm asking questions which any curiously unaware, inquisitive person person living in a Westernised environment is entitled to ask. I'm being as respectful as I can (according to what I knew at the time) without inciting concern or appearing to be totally ignorant. I begin to get PMs from people on this site accusing me of being an RSS member!!!! Firstly, I didn't even know what 'RSS' was, and secondly if you read my comments you simply cannot begin to comprehend how simple questions could be interpreted in such a way.

If I was of weaker dispositon, I would've said "Forget this. Life's too short. I've not come here to be accused of nonsense I have no idea about. You can keep your Sikhi if these are the kind of people that populate our religion. Thanks but no thanks". Thanks to Waheguru, I'm made of much sterner stuff and I continued my journey of discovery because Sikhi means so much to me, and I believe it still has so much to reveal to me. But I can understand how somebody else could've totally been turned off from our faith.

I have a temper and I'm quick to get into "kicking butt" mode but there's a time and a place. To always be on the defensive like a cornered animal suggests we (as a people and a faith) have something to hide or be afraid of. Well we don't. What I'm about to say is controversial but I'll say it. Our religion is glorious. I believe it is the religion of religions. We have nothing to be ashamed of and we need to stop behaving as if we do. We can hold our heads high amongst other people of other faiths because of the legacy of our Gurus. Let's start behaving with the class we've been bestowed.

Niddar does worship devis and he does drink alcohol. His training in his made up art of combat is used as a tool to suck in gullible youth and then brainwash them with his hindu views. His Bana and dastar is just a costume. It is Halloween everyday for him.

Ok.