Niddar'S New Book In The Masters Presence.

Singh559

explain what page exactly niddar singh 'dissed' Guru Tegh Bahdaur?....

Also what page he apparently 'dissed' as you put it, the Sahibzade?

I am waiting for the page reference's.

So you agree what he said about Mai Bhago?

Also Paneer Monster, I did a loose search, I did again after you told me and I didn't find any of what you told me. At any rate, sorry, my mistake.

So you agree what he said about Mai Bhago?

Also Paneer Monster, I did a loose search, I did again after you told me and I didn't find any of what you told me. At any rate, sorry, my mistake.

I never said I agree or disagree, what I believe has nothing to do with you.

Like I said still awaiting for the page ref.

Mods close the topic, this is only causing tension when it isnt needed, there are more important things happening within the panth.

I never said I agree or disagree, what I believe has nothing to do with you.

No one is talking about your beliefs here. You wrote clearly when you didn't ask for the reference for Mai Bhago Kaurs ji's slander from the member who wrote that Niddar slandered Satguru Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji Maharaj and the Sahibzade in his book. The fact you didn't ask for that slander means, that slander is in the book, on Mai Bhago ji. I know if i was going to ask for the references on the slander then i would ask for all four of them. So would anyone that respects Mai Bhago ji.

Like I said still awaiting for the page ref.

Mods close the topic, this is only causing tension when it isnt needed, there are more important things happening within the panth.

And im waiting for you to answer my question, since your part of the Niddar crew.

No one is talking about your beliefs here. You wrote clearly when you didn't ask for the reference for Mai Bhago Kaurs ji's slander from the member who wrote that Niddar slandered Satguru Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji Maharaj and the Sahibzade in his book. The fact you didn't ask for that slander means, that slander is in the book, on Mai Bhago ji. I know if i was going to ask for the references on the slander then i would ask for all four of them. So would anyone that respects Mai Bhago ji.

And im waiting for you to answer my question, since your part of the Niddar crew.

slipped my mind....waiting for the ref for that part in the book, why are you twisting things only five?

who said im a part of the Niddar crew? never said I was....putting words into my mouth?

Mods : you guys are letting this topic go futher? when its been discussed 2 years ago when the book actually came out!!! if this was a pro chatka or shastar vidiya topic it would have been shut within hours.....shows how biased you lot are.

slipped my mind....waiting for the ref for that part in the book, why are you twisting things only five?

who said im a part of the Niddar crew? never said I was....putting words into my mouth?

Mods : you guys are letting this topic go futher? when its been discussed 2 years ago when the book actually came out!!! if this was a pro chatka or shastar vidiya topic it would have been shut within hours.....shows how biased you lot are.

twisting things? The only time niddar supporters come on here is when a thread about him is put up.

And why does it matter if it has been discussed before on this site. If people want to discuss the book then let them.

wait no more for "that part in the book" [Mai Bhago]... eat this:

Mai bhago "forsook all sense of shame and proceeded to live as a naked sadhni". page 57

more?...

"The most likely route was through the Guru's adopted son Zorawar Singh. He was one of the three singhs who remained behind the fort of Chamkaur. After the Guru had made his escape, but before the fort was taken, Young Zorawar Singh slipped through the cordon of fatigued Pathans. It was fortunate for him that the dark blue apparel was similar to that worn of the troops of the Mughal army; he was also aided by his youthful appearance-his beard not being fully grown allowed him to pass for a pathan with a trimmed beared." – page 41

yes, baba zorawar singh ji was not only adopted but he was also so lucky that he resembled the appearance of a muslim (with a trimmed beard!?)... which evidently kept them safe..:wacko: so muslims who are specifically looking for Sikhs could not recognise the son of Guru Sahib:6 ok then.

theres actually tonnes more i can write but i dont i feel at all comfertable doing it. i am already doing a better job of nindiya then niddar himself....

nidars 'get out of jail free card' is that some of the content of his book is 'oral traditions' from 'local hazoori sikhs' which is basically either heresay or fabricated by the man himself.