Niddar'S New Book In The Masters Presence.

Singh559

I dont see whats wrong with that? Chall thats just me ey?

If you have a problem with what is written do this....write to the publishers? go and see Niddar Singh explain how the book is wrong? better yet, why dont you do 15+ years of research(not just what you read on the internet thats not real research) and publish your own book ;).

Provide evidence on what he said in the book is false? until then....what more can I say.

If you have a problem with what is written do this....write to the publishers? go and see Niddar Singh explain how the book is wrong? better yet, why dont you do 15+ years of research(not just what you read on the internet thats not real research) and publish your own book ;).

Provide evidence on what he said in the book is false? until then....what more can I say.

you have proved your worth.

wow i cant believe what caveman said

he knew everything and he was himself was twisting the topic. now he is not even surprised that this is big disrespect ever what nidder wrote in his book. Caveman u dnt see whats wrong with that? why dnt the stupid publisher provide evidences in the book then? why the **** someone go and ask him?

CAVEMAN U ARE MESSED UP

RATHER THAN CLOSING THIS TOPIC CAVEMAN SHUD BE BANNED SINCE HE HAS PROVED THAT HE IS NIDDER'S SUPPORTER.

CAVEMAN U ARE MESSED UP

RATHER THAN CLOSING THIS TOPIC CAVEMAN SHUD BE BANNED SINCE HE HAS PROVED THAT HE IS NIDDER'S SUPPORTER.

lol

Do members get banned because they go certain places or believe differently? gosh I thought this was a non judgemental site :o :ph34r:

You don't see whats wrong with spitting out lies about Mai Bhago ji? You are a niddar lover and you have no problem lying about it, like your perverted master niddar does lie throughout his book.

You don't find this at all offensive:

Mai bhago "forsook all sense of shame and proceeded to live as a naked sadhni". page 57
If you have a problem with what is written do this....write to the publishers? go and see Niddar Singh explain how the book is wrong? better yet, why dont you do

typical Niddar lover response. Can't answer for their questions, but just run away.

15+ years of research(not just what you read on the internet thats not real research) and publish your own book ;).

It took him 15 years to think of a way to insult Jathedar Kulwant Singh ji and rest of the Khalsa Panth. No wonder this fool has been kicked out by every Nihang Dal. They kicked his a** to the curve and sent him on his way.

And how can you provide evidence for things that never took place? Ever heard of a court room where the person who makes the claim has to prove that it existed.

Veerji there are anti Panthic people out there who write blasphemous things that aren't even close to the Jeevan of Guru Sahbis, Singhs of past, and shaheeds of past. You have to understand that fifteen years of work doesn't mean anything when what they publish is against Sikhi. The source they got it from either 1) sincerely has no idea what they are talking about or 2) are trying to stain the priceless gem of Sikhi.

edit- I do agree we should do everything in our power to counter it and contact the publishers and tell them why they are wrong.