Niddar'S New Book In The Masters Presence.

Singh559

Whatever is said in the book has been cited at the back.

The citations are not always accurate, actually they usually are wrong if they are from journals and "historians" of past who only got information from Hindu brahmans and Muslims who would change accounts of SIkh history.

u proved again that u have the book already LMOA u are such an <banned word filter activated>

why were u just pretending asking about references?

The book is actually on my book shelf, not besides me...I am not that sad.

name calling? is that what you have been resulted toooo? calling me names? nice.

Hold up im cite on this site that caveman is not a Niddar supporter. Now does that make this citation true? Reliability is a huge factor, when it comes to determining credible sources.

Here is another example: I say the world is flat because a caveman in thousands of years ago said it is and he read it from another caveman who is a hindu. So it must be true the world is flat. Niddar needs to move past his hate against the Khalsa Panth and get off the payroll of the Indian Government.

I go to his akhara, though I havent been in many many months due to other commitments? and what? I have nothing to hide? most people here know I do, so what is the big deal mate?

niddar on the payroll on the indian govt? dont make me laugh in pity.