Should Sikhs Be Having Many Children

KhalistaniGunMan

Oh come on we have both quality and quantity quit being so negative just because where you live there maybe a bad quality of Sikhs you also need to focus on the good as well I have personally met hundreds of good Sikhs and believe me there are a lot more good Sikhs than there are good hindus good christians or good muslims.

We have a much higher ratio of good caring people in our community than all of the other communities combined you are more likely to meet a good Sikh than a good person of any other religion.

Oh come on we have both quality and quantity quit being so negative just because where you live there maybe a bad quality of Sikhs you also need to focus on the good as well I have personally met hundreds of good Sikhs and believe me there are a lot more good Sikhs than there are good hindus good christians or good muslims.

We have a much higher ratio of good caring people in our community than all of the other communities combined you are more likely to meet a good Sikh than a good person of any other religion.

There are few on here are going to be negative about Sikhi and hug their culture of alcoholics and bhangra...

Sikhs have the resources and time now to teach the younger population about Sikhi. In our parents time (im a youth) they were focused on building the foundation for us to spread Gurmat here in the west. With all the resources and time we have now, more of the population will learn about Sikhi can get on the correct path.

Don't worry about the few that only have negative response. Let them drown in their negativity.

We should adopt Zionist policy of converting people and helping them settle in punjab.

Our missionaries should target Tribals of Rajasthan .

Coming Census will show whats happening to Sikhi .

Many have left India , large number of Sikh girls marrying non Sikh specially in Delhi like metros .

We are facing the same crisis of 1900's which lead Singh Sabha.

I dont think its that large the amount of SIkh girls marrying mainly from families that would have lost touch with Sikhi anyway. Where I am looking from I am seeing A HUGE amount of young Sikhs now adopting the turban I was actually shocked myself at just how many are being steered back towards Sikhi.

The weak ones are the ones that are easily changed and are no good for the panth anyway. We need numbers from strong families the weak ones with genes that are prone to promiscuous behaviour, alcohol abuse and drug abuse are not going to help the panth one bit if your an addict in one thing you are sure to be an addict in another.

Balance is the key. With a stronger more streamlined Sikhi and even stronger networks people like we are seeing in America and recently even Jonathon Aitkens daughter one of the most powerful politicians in the UK are converting in massive amounts.

You all underestimate the power of gurbani remeber we are on this site right now from all countries in the world and our only common denominator is our guru from the guru granth sahib which is hundreds of years old.

THINK ABOUT IT - people are joining Sikhi without a push for conversion for every weak Sikh we are losing 10 are being drawn to our religion these people arent just from India these are American Mexican Black you see Sikhi does not need a selling pitch does not need promotion and does not need itself rammed down peoples throats.

Many many of these hindu preachers like the Brahma Kumaris are using teachings directly out of the guru granth sahib to fill their organisations.

What I say to all people on this forum that are specifically here to attack Sikhi and put it down you obviously are not going to beat us why not join us and turn your life around and find love and peace you never knew existed instead of spewing hate and becoming a living beast trying to hurt a people that do nothing but ask for the good of mankind attack is a bottomless form of self hate where you pick out things to attack in another which you wished you had.

The gurus family is open to anyone no matter of creed and religion before you attack take a read of the first twenty pages of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib and ask is this religion really something the world can live without and then THINK and come back into this forum.

We should adopt Zionist policy of converting people and helping them settle in punjab.

Our missionaries should target Tribals of Rajasthan .

Coming Census will show whats happening to Sikhi .

Many have left India , large number of Sikh girls marrying non Sikh specially in Delhi like metros .

We are facing the same crisis of 1900's which lead Singh Sabha.

Take the India census with a pinch of salyt they will do everything to show less numbers of Sikhs do you think India will ever show us in a true light

There are more than 25 million Sikhs but nobody wants to acknowledge that they want our image to remain weak.

i completely agree with the sentiments of most of the people in this thread. in a world where democracy is king the ones with the most people will prevail and prosper.

it is true that quality is much better than quantity but for every group of sikhs a portion will be good amritdari some will be sahejdari, some will be bad and some will leave and some will return to the panth. the larger the population of sikhs the larger the population of good practicing ones will be. the more people we have that support sikhs whether they be practicing or not will allow the devout sikhs to focus in issue that effect our community, and will previde votes for legislation changes that will not impede on our religious rights. it will also spread the word of sikhi to more people, the more people around the world who hear the word of sikhi i think more people will become sikhs most people in the west don't know anything about sikhs, and if they do they just know us as the guy with a turban who works a 7-11 if our population was bigger they would have a better chance to learn about it, and the community would have higher chances of producing high profile people, sports stars politicians scientists etc

i fully support the idea of having more children if you can support them. whats more important, a buying a BMW, extravagant house, having lavish weddings,buying lots of jewelry etc....or raising a young singh or kaur who may be a future leader in the panth?!

im gonna get started as soon as i find a willing singhni

raj keraga khalsa