Sant Baba Harnam Singh

Lion of Punjab

Here is a private message i recieved from the member named Southall Youth. You can see in the private message that he insults Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji and the Taksal, but then comes on this forum to put on a poitical face that hes a loyal and Panthic person, who loves the so called Taksal Mukhi, Baba Raam Singh ji. Who sends pm to people, yelling and screaming our Dal Khalsa and BSSF are true Panthic people when they hugged Darshan Laal as if he was a Sant after he slandered Guru Sahib.

You think Taksaal is Khalsa Panth lol

Our groups have nothing to do with Mr Darshan Ragi - I don't give 2 shits about him,Take your Taksaal/Samparada what not groups else where including the Sant Samaj bunch of RSS jokers - as per Akal Takht Marayada they are not following the Panth Pravanth maryada and have their own homemade maryadas and Gods like Thakur Singh the biggest lier of the 20 and 21st century

Mods can you resolve this slander southall youth is doing through pm.

Well only5 you should stop your slander of my posts and topics, and no Im not faking my respect to Sant Baba Raam Singh hes a genuine guy ,which the taksal have side lined and called an imposter,at least he does Parchaar what does Dhumma or the rest do?

Southall youth You are nothing but a "Internet warrior" so stay out of my thread .

Why is this joker still aloud to post here?

I should be allowed to post as per my opinion whats it to you?Its not me thats diverted the topic I just mentioned Sant Baba Raam Singh Ji , only5 is the one you should be talking to for changing the subject to myself.

The likes of only5 want only their 'kind' on this forum ,thus giving a biased view of issues in the Panth ,my freedom of speech should not be stopped just because you see me as a 'outsider' as I don't agree with points some make on here.