Baba Santokh Singh G, Jyoti Saroop, Shareerak Chola 13Feb,12:30A.M. Nu Tyag Gye

Dassan Daas

Dhan Dhan Dhan Jn Aaeya Jis Parsaad Sab Jagat Taraeeeya

Jn Aavan Ka Eh hey Svao Jn Kae Sang Chit Aave Nao

Sad News - Baba Santokh Singh G, Jyoti Saroop,Fatehgarh Sahib,Apna Shareerak Chola 13Feb,12:30a.m. nu Tyag Gye Bhog ate Ardass Kal 15Feb 10:30a.m

http://www.videolife.tk/video/7XePLoZHdo0/Sant-brahmgyani-baba-santokh-singh-ji-fatehgarh-sahib-valle.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrsingh1/5250136224/in/faves-gjks/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrsingh1/5247714456/

Baba Santokh Singh Jee was a Pooran Brahm Giani Mahapurkh who had utmost nimrata and served the sangat with soo much pyaar and satkaar that everyone who had their darshan was amased at the nimrata and kirpa. Baba Jee would always speak about doing naam abhiyaas and seva. They were a real reare gem of the panth.

It is a very very very great loss to the panth that they have left, its very interesting how gupt they kept themselves.

The taksal singhs would refer them to be the same as baba thakur singh jee. All the sampardas and other relegions respected baba jee.

I have never seen a mahapurkh with soo much nimrata.

Satguru Sahib Jee kirpa Karan, the singhs will try to post some sakhis on baba jee

This saint was no ordinary saint, they chose to remain gupt. This saint was one that all the saints looked upto.

Sant Naranjan Singh Tappe Valeh - Mony Jee - Met Baba Jee the day they passed away.

Baba Jee went to meet Sant Kartar Singh Jee the day they passed away.

Baba Jee went to meet Bhai Jasvir Singh Khanne Valeh the day they passed away.

The last time Baba Thakur Singh Jee went to meet Baba Jee, Baba Jee went into Bairaag and kept touching Baba Thakur Singh Jees face and was in bairaag, then they told all the sangat of the dera to come out and said 'do darshan now, we dont know if we will ever get darshan of such a high mahapurkh again'

Baba Jee would say 'it takes centurys for a mahapurkh like baba thakur singh jee to come on this planet'

Baba Thakur Singh would say to the singhs ' you will never meet a mahapurkh like baba santokh singh jee in the world'

There were very few mahapurkhs that Sant kartaar singh jee, Sant Jarnail Singh Jee, Baba Thakur Singh Jee would let the singhs go and stay with. Baba Santokh Singh Jee was one of these few gems.

Baba Jee would wear a chola - normally dirty with sabjea and sangats dhoor etc from seva done, they would sit on the bare floor, and do everyones seva, i mean literally everyones seva.

After 1984 alot of the karkoo singhs would go and stay with baba santokh singh jee - the police wouldnt go near them as they were that scared of them.

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale

Once Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale went to Dera Joti Saroop with the jatha, the singhs ate langar and set off for Fatehgarh Sahib to do katha, in the early days the roads were not fully developed and Sant Jee and the jatha had to go through the fields.

One of the singhs stole two muleah from the field. Some of the singhs saw this and told Sant Jarnail Singh Jee, Sant jee got upset on realising that the muleah were from Baba Santokh Singh Jees field. Sant jee told five singhs to take the chaur and do benti to baba jee that we have found your chaur, please give him sakht sajah. The 6 singhs went to Baba Santokh Singh Jee and did the benti as per sant jarnail singh jees wishes. Baba Jee with utmost nimrata and respect gave them langar, after langar baba jee gave 50 rupees each to the 5 singh and 100 rupees to the singhs who stole.

Then the singhs asked what is the sajah, Baba Jee replied ‘ the sajah is that only the singh that stole can eat the muleah’. The singhs left astonished and went back to Sant Jarnail Singh Jee, when sant jee asked, the singhs said what baba jee said. Sant Jee returned with the jatha to Joti Saroop Gurdwara Sahib and asked baba jee ‘what sajah is this?’ Baba Jee in their mauj replied ‘ maharaj/sant jee – you in your katha state ‘every food/dana has someones name on – everything is in hukam – so these muleah had this singhs name on, if he did not take them, then how would i have found him after to give them to him?’. That was the nimrata that baba jee stayed in at all times.

Sakhi told by Giani Attar Singh urf Daler Singh to dass

A Sakhi from Jagwant Singh on facebook

There's one that I heard in india.during kharku lehar a singh was being harassed by police.the family went to baba santokh jee and asked for help as they knew the police planned to kill him. Baba jee done bachan that even bullets won't touch this singh. Afterwards the police turned up at the singhs house. The singh got away from the house but they saw him and started firing directly at him.but with maharaajs bakshish baba jees bachan came true and none of the bullets hit the singh

Dhan Dhan Baba Santokh Singh ji

maharajs kirpa, maharaj had blessed me to get baba jis darshan last year and all i can say is they really were the MUKH SEVADAAR. They did so much seva like mentioned earlier baba jis chola would have sabdji stains on it etc because of the seva they did, they would not care about their apperance and how they were dressed. They just cared about the sangat and wanted everyone to have had langar. When maharajs kirpa i went to get darshan of baba ji, they served us lanagar, and even picked up sangats jhooteh thaals. Baba ji also gave everyone who i went with, about 20 singh ad singhnees, a framed hukamnama and a picture of the chote shaibzade and encouraged everyone to jap naam.

I have had person experinces with baba ji which i am not going to write about, but all i can say is baba ji is exactly what nimritha is they are dhan. I feel so blessed to have had their darshan, saddened to know that they are not here anymore but happy that maharajs kirpa they have gone back to the eternal light.

Dhan Dhan Baba Santokh Singh Ji - bhramgyani sadh jeevai nehi martah

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Baba Santokh Singh Ji was a true Mahapursh and a priceless gem that will be missed by the panth. Another Mahapurkh told me that Baba Ji was the pillar of the state of sirhand, as their nimrata and high jeevan had an impact on anybody that came across them....................Its such a loss, true gurmukhs like baba ji are very hard to find, and those who have had their darshan should feel very blessed, and to those who did not have their darshan, can have darshan by listening to sakhis and the jeevan of baba ji.

dhandhanbabasantokhsing.jpg

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!