Dudley Beadbi Thread?

Charan Singh

Where's it gone? Did admin get pressure to remove? Chal, truth will come out anyway. With Guruji's kirpa, the sangat will find other ways to highlight what the committee are doing in GNSS Gurdwara complex. May waheguru one day bless these committees with gursikhi jeevan so that they realise the errors of their current ways.

Looks like the Dudley Committee have actioned legal proceedings against SikhSangat. Good to see further misuse of Guruji's golak and Sangat's donations. Dudley committee dont have a leg to stand on so now starts the cover up attempts but the TRUTH cannot be silenced. Please SikhSangat wale give an update to what's happened.

www.satkaarcampaign.blogspot.com has updates for the UK Sangat about Dudley beadbi.

Seems like we will struggle to escape that old pendoo game of lawyers letters and "defamation" accusation everytime someone speaks out against these Committees. I'm sure you read stronger opinions on the Daily Mail comments section. These Solictors must be having a right laugh at the ever ready queue of Gurdwara committees who line up to take legal action out on anyone who voices an opinion. Another misuse of the Sangat's donations.

I hope sikhsangat.com admin stand their ground for the sake of Truth and Maryada!

Mod Note: WJKK WJKF. The Dudley Beadbi Thread has temporarily been taken down and the admin team are discussing how best to proceed with getting it back on-line minus the personal attacks. Each one of you can help by refraining for making such attacks but at the same time show your support and voice opinions on the Satkaar of Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Remeber guys, we are all on the same team here and Sikhsangat is 100% in support of the Satkaar of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. :-)

They are public figures representing the Sikh community and Sikh interests, in charge of spending vast amounts of Sikh donations.

The Sikh community have every right to challenge them, challenge their credibility as "caretakers" of our interest and funds. We have every right to criticise them, we have every right to judge their characters and interests when they have ELECTED themselves to represent the Sikh Community.

When you're a politician or a public figure you up against your critics. Just read the newspapers.

What do these dudley air-heads think they have special circumstances and are immune to criticism?? stop crying you bunch of losers.

We want OUR MONEY back. SANGATS MONEY!!! for SEWA!! not for BOOZE!!

Want to go through the courts??? WE will sue your A*S for corruption, abusing your charity status, fiddling the books!!

Then you faces and names will come out in the papers, you are defaming your own Characters!!

If you can't handle the sewa, step down and carry on living your lives.

You can not have it both ways. Hypocrites!!

This is ridiculous!!! Rather than changing their ways on the Beadbi they are doing, the Dudley committee are trying to silence the voices that criticise them. First it was complaining, as I understand it, against the Satkaar Campaign show on Sikh Channel, to now sending "pendoo game of lawyers letters" as my brother says above. They also told a pack of lies to the Panjab Times newspaper, in which they denied the hall had anything to do with the Gurdwara.

This idea of silencing public criticism is very similar to what Hosni Mubarak, the dictator of Egypt did until the general public there finally had enough and stood up against him.

I'm sure the sangat has had enough now of these corrupted committees who are more interested in pursuing their personal pleasures than promoting Gurmat. These corrupted committees should realise that the sangat has woken from their sleep, and will relentlessly challenge these committees until they get the change they want. which is that Gurdwaras are ONLY for promoting Gurmat and satkaar of Guroo Jee only - NOT meat, alcohol, egos, parties, personal rivalries, etc.

lol :6

A Big welcome from everyone to the solicitor!!!

Just wanted to know how much you are charging?

Would it not be nice if the solicitor was to sign up and make a few comments to everyone? I for 1 would be even more amused by this whole situation.

Do you think the solicitor might be able to read punjabi? I was thinking of maybe a few punjabi gallaan.

I spoke to my aunty who told me that the committee are just all besharam. For the benefit of the solicitor that means 'shameless.'

Now the whole world will know about Dudley. I think they have just put their foot right in it. I will speak to all my relatives in the Midlands area and make sure they support this cause now. How dare the committee waste Sangat money like this. Bandhar na houn!!