Dudley Beadbi Thread?

Charan Singh

Mod Note: Response will be allowed to stay but again, the reply clearly states that the poster was informed by a third party and other than the information about a case in relation to something external to this matter. This comment should not be taken as factual content.

Beati to sangat, lets try and stick to the topic at hand and not deviate from the fact that this thread and discussion is only in exisitence because of the lack of respect and regard for Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj that is being shown by The Committee of Dudley Gurdwara and despite attempts to change this way of thinking through peaceful dialogue with the Satkaar Sewadars, this complex is looking for ways to contine to allow activities that are completely against the heart of the Sikh Faith.

May waheguru grant soji to these people to see the error of their ways.

This is getting very interesting.

Someone told me (can't say who for fear of getting sued) that the solicitor in question is Mr Sahota of Sahota Solicitors, 218 Strand, London www.libel-law.co.uk

Apparently this solicitor also sues Indian "fake" babas! He represented Hardeep Singh against "His Holiness Sant Baba Jeet Singh Ji Maharaj" - that case is on the internet and was thrown out last year by the High Court in London. They judge said religious matters can not be decided by secular courts.

http://www.bailii.or.../2010/1294.html

I am told that Mr Sahota wants to sue 'dudley singh' for starting the thread. So, word of warning, 'dudley singh,' I would keep a low profile till all this blows over...Mr Sahota is "on your case!"

WJKK WJKF, Im not a lawyer but maybe some off our brothers and sisters that are can correct me if im wrong. sikhsangat is a public forum where people air their views and opinions. its not a news site which has to have factual information. can legal proceedings even be bought against someone for having an opinion? Ss.com is usa based so have the commitee served legal papers there as aint freedom of speach enshrined in the constitution?

End of the day use a loop hole, in the terms of use state sikhsangat.com does not endorse or will be held legally liable for its members views or posts. Put the dudley thread back up.

This is getting very interesting.

Someone told me (can't say who for fear of getting sued) that the solicitor in question is Mr Sahota of Sahota Solicitors, 218 Strand, London www.libel-law.co.uk

Apparently this solicitor also sues Indian "fake" babas! He represented Hardeep Singh against "His Holiness Sant Baba Jeet Singh Ji Maharaj" - that case is on the internet and was thrown out last year by the High Court in London. They judge said religious matters can not be decided by secular courts.

http://www.bailii.or.../2010/1294.html

I am told that Mr Sahota wants to sue 'dudley singh' for starting the thread. So, word of warning, 'dudley singh,' I would keep a low profile till all this blows over...Mr Sahota is "on your case!"

Sue dudley singh for what exactly was offensive? Libel law so slander or defamation, didnt he just bring the situation to sangats attention.

Oh Mr. Sahota! Who Will Represent You In The Court Of The Lord !?!?! You Are Representing A Corrupt Committee Who Are Attacking Gurmat And Stealing From MahaaRaaajan Deh MahaaRaaj SatGurooGranthSahibJee !!!!! Who Will Represent YOU In The TRUE COURT !?!?!

You Should Stop Representing Such Sinners And Instead GET THEM IMPRISONED FOR BEING CRIMINALS !!!

BUT … THAT WOULD BE AGAINST YOUR ETHICS !!!

LOL !! WELCOME MR. SOLICITOR !!

Forget debating on here, i think it may be wise for satkaar to release a statement and one from sikhsangat into whats actually happening and if they are actually trying to take legal proceedings.

At the same time, pressurise sikh channel, if they dont listen then move onto sangat tv or sikh tv and hold an open debate regarding whats happening, and highlight all the issues without being afraid.

Take this further on a media platform, im sure everyone would want to know whats actually happening.

Where is the newly formed sikh national body on this, dont they represent over 100 or summit gurdwara sahibs and organisations.

If you want pm me the full details and i will try to get the issue faxed to akaal takht sahib