Dudley Beadbi Thread?

Charan Singh

Below are charity commision details regarding this Gurdwara

The Mission statement clearly says:

TO ADVANCE THE SIKH RELIGION IN THE DUDLEY AREA AND THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBOURHOOD ("THE COMMUNITY")

No mention of providing/hosting parties or events which are against Sikh religious practices.

No mention of buying/selling/profiting from sale of Halls.

If they sell the hall below market value the charities commission must be informed.

This is abuse of charity status, tax evasion and deception

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityFramework.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=502675&SubsidiaryNumber=0

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/ContactAndTrustees.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=502675&SubsidiaryNumber=0

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/DocumentList.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=502675&SubsidiaryNumber=0&DocType=AccountList

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa.

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I have for the community just spoken to Mr Sahota. He tells me he can not discuss the case but says he is the solicitor who is acting for some members of the Dudley Gurdwara Committee over accusations related to meat and sharab - so my source was right...will Mr Sahota go with a good conscience to the court of the Lord? Is a fee worth more than the soul? I say we email Mr Sahota and ask him to think again http://libel-law.co.uk and then email him lawyers@libel-law.co.uk

I agree we all need to be on the same side and keep Guru's house for Guru's work.

WJJK WJKF

I have read the posts for a while and not commented.

I now post to propose a course of action: if SikhSangat need help with funds to fight any legal proceedings related to this matter i will be happy to help...

How ever i don’t only say lets defend ourselves but lets get our own Justice ...i want to know how many people are ready for a battle in the courts .. with gurus and sangats blessing i propose we destroy them by their means by their weapons. If they can get Lawyers and Solicitors so can we just better .. we are not constrained by what is given by the sangat (its obvious they will not spend any of their money) and i will pay if no one else will.

Please note this is MY OWN opinion and not that of SikhSangat. Thus if the committee member wants to discuss my views please PM me i would be happy to discuss.

We live in Brittan ... which is a democratically run country.. we have freedom of speech... however we place people in positions for our benifit but these agents the stab us in the back and play into the hands of our oppressors ... lets band togeter bring the five fingers to getther and smash our way through ... destroy this corruption

May guru ji and the snagat forgive my short coming and mistakes.

WJKK WJKF

WJJK WJKF

I have read the posts for a while and not commented.

I now post to propose a course of action: if SikhSangat need help with funds to fight any legal proceedings related to this matter i will be happy to help...

How ever i don't only say lets defend ourselves but lets get our own Justice ...i want to know how many people are ready for a battle in the courts .. with gurus and sangats blessing i propose we destroy them by their means by their weapons. If they can get Lawyers and Solicitors so can we just better .. we are not constrained by what is given by the sangat (its obvious they will not spend any of their money) and i will pay if no one else will.

Please note this is MY OWN opinion and not that of SikhSangat. Thus if the committee member wants to discuss my views please PM me i would be happy to discuss.

We live in Brittan ... which is a democratically run country.. we have freedom of speech... however we place people in positions for our benifit but these agents the stab us in the back and play into the hands of our oppressors ... lets band togeter bring the five fingers to getther and smash our way through ... destroy this corruption

May guru ji and the snagat forgive my short coming and mistakes.

I will pay what I can too - lets fight steel with steel - lawyer with lawyer, might against might, but right will always be right.

WJKK WJKF

lol :6

A Big welcome from everyone to the solicitor!!!

Just wanted to know how much you are charging?

Would it not be nice if the solicitor was to sign up and make a few comments to everyone? I for 1 would be even more amused by this whole situation.

Do you think the solicitor might be able to read punjabi? I was thinking of maybe a few punjabi gallaan.

I spoke to my aunty who told me that the committee are just all besharam. For the benefit of the solicitor that means 'shameless.'

Now the whole world will know about Dudley. I think they have just put their foot right in it. I will speak to all my relatives in the Midlands area and make sure they support this cause now. How dare the committee waste Sangat money like this. Bandhar na houn!!

Sahota is refusing to talk to me now - his secretary just says he is in a meeting, lol.

Mr Sahota says he will sue me - if I step out of line or say anything against any of the committee - who will step forward to be by my side?

We live in a free country with a free press, who will support me to say what I want to say on this topic?

I am not scared of lawyers in London http://www.libel-law.co.uk

WJJK WJKF

Sue you for what exactly, they are just lame empty threats. You are allowed to voice your opinion in the uk.

• 3 months later...

stay CALM

this month 28th of may, a protest againt this issue will take place in front of the guru nanak gurudwara, dudley. LETS see what decision they make.

On SIKH Tv they are flashing this content. i even heard that there will be 250 police officer who will be appointed

i know this issue is big but it doesn't mean that in a foreign country, sikhs start separating in two groups in favour or against this issue.

i think that people should gather, discuss and make some decision but don't protest.

everyone has the right to represent his/her point of view. if everyone will behave violent and start fighting than no one will reach to right decision. it will only create problems