People Who Claim They Died And Came Back After Visiting Dharam Raj'S Court

I hear that Sant Attar Singh's mother had a similar experience.

When she died she had not taken Amrit, so Jamdoot could not send her to Sachkand, but as she was the mother of a brahmgyani he could not punish her either. He therefore sent her back, at which point it was the day of her funeral and they were about to burn her body. The funeral was attended by a large number of people. She got up and insisted on taking Amrit to the amazement of the crowd. As soon as she was baptised she passed away and went to Sachkand. This was witnessed by a large number of people and resulted in over 70,000 people taking Amrit that very day. There was so many people that wanted to take Amrit, that a well full of water had to be used.

That's more like it. That makes sense. What an inspiration!

Have you heard Giani Thakur Singh Ji (Patiale Wale's) Katha on this. As always Giani Ji presents it in a brilliant fashion (it's almost humourous)!!

He mentions that sometimes even the Jamdhoots get it wrong and get the wrong address.

He tells a story of a Raja who didn't want to be taken when it was his turn. I forget the full Katha but the raja somehow cheated death and was therefore still alive. However, the Jamdhoots were not having any of this. They were still coming to get him on his 'destined death date - which is set the day you are born".

Anyway, the Raja knows they are coming so he gets his servants to make almost perfect matches of statues of himself. He gets his servants to put the statues in open coffins and lies totally still in a coffin himself.

When the jamdhoots come they keep staring at all the coffins and are puzzled as to which one to take. Then one of the Jamdhoots who was very clever thinks of a plan to catch the raja out. He starts critising the statues and starts to saying things like, this one doesn't look real, his got funny eyes, and this one doesn't look real because he's got a bent nose. When he gets to the raja's he makes another rude comment, something "like this one looks really ugly". It is at this point the Raja gets up and says, I am not ugly, I am the real raja. The raja is then taken away by the Jamdhoots!

My version is probably not that accurate, but you get the idea..

Huge, huge book? You'd think with the enormous spiritual power of Dharam Raaj, he wouldn't need a book.

someone's seen the film Jhuk gaya asmaan too many time :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290685/plotsummary

As long as jamdoot say "Chalo, sevadaara toh galti hoyi jandi. Maaf karna" then I suppose as long as I come back before I'm cremated, that's fine.

u guys ddnt believe me in first time :rolleyes:

*** I know of incidences of jamdooths taking people by mistake, but I don't really want to share them here but these things do happen. anyways this is slightly off topic… but I will share this incident I learnt of around 7 years back. I have kept the identities of those involved gupt for obvious reasons***

This story was told to me first hand by my friend. My friends dad was ill I dont remember the details of how he became ill or the details of his illness. The family were not much into Sikhi, none in the family kept kesh. Anyway my friends dad fell into a deep coma. He was unconscious for a lengthy amount of time (I don't know how long exactly), many times medical doctors and consultants said the life support machines should be turned off as they could be utalised better by other patients. The family pleaded with the medical staff so they ended up leaving the machines on. Eventually came a time when they agreed to turn off the machine. At this point, my mates dad woke up and everyone was shocked because at the exact moment they were going to turn off the machine the dad woke up.

When he woke up he said he was not dreaming and he was not unconscious, infact he was fully conscious and present in guru jis darbar. He said he made a promice to Panj Pyare who were huge and they gave him khande di pahul amrit di daat from an iron bata. He said when he was in Guru Ji's darbar he was memorising gurbani nitnem in full. From this day onwards he did his nitnem without fail and kept sikhi saroop.

please forgive for vagueness and mistakes.

Have you heard Giani Thakur Singh Ji (Patiale Wale's) Katha on this. As always Giani Ji presents it in a brilliant fashion (it's almost humourous)!!

He mentions that sometimes even the Jamdhoots get it wrong and get the wrong address.

He tells a story of a Raja who didn't want to be taken when it was his turn. I forget the full Katha but the raja somehow cheated death and was therefore still alive. However, the Jamdhoots were not having any of this. They were still coming to get him on his 'destined death date - which is set the day you are born".

Anyway, the Raja knows they are coming so he gets his servants to make almost perfect matches of statues of himself. He gets his servants to put the statues in open coffins and lies totally still in a coffin himself.

When the jamdhoots come they keep staring at all the coffins and are puzzled as to which one to take. Then one of the Jamdhoots who was very clever thinks of a plan to catch the raja out. He starts critising the statues and starts to saying things like, this one doesn't look real, his got funny eyes, and this one doesn't look real because he's got a bent nose. When he gets to the raja's he makes another rude comment, something "like this one looks really ugly". It is at this point the Raja gets up and says, I am not ugly, I am the real raja. The raja is then taken away by the Jamdhoots!

My version is probably not that accurate, but you get the idea..

Hanji i remember this sakhi it comes in the Japji Sahib katha i think, i remember giggling to myself, how His own hankaar was his give away......lol :lol: