Android Sundar Gutka App

Sarbat da Pala

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

All Android user... i just noticed that there is a sundar gutka out now. It's great you can choos your length for rehras sahib and other bania. Just amazing and there are a lot of bania. Pls download it..

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.WahegurooNetwork.SundarGutka&feature=search_result

WJKK WJKF

I have an Archos 5 Android multimedia tablet. This does not allow me to download the Sundar Gutka app. Please can someone provide a different link that allows me to download it to my Archos?

i could try emailing you the apk for this app, it is a free app so shouldnt be an issue, try doing that on an iphoney!!

Most people keep mobiles in there trouser pockets front or back, so why would you want gurbani on your mobile. Noone would touch a gutka without washing hands or keep one in your pocket. Is that not major beadbi or am i wrong and missing something? Just because its an app on your mobile does that change the respect we should have? Sorry i dont mean to offend but just asking a question as would you not confront someone who walked around with a gutka in their pocket and took it out without full satkar?

• 3 weeks later...