C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

kkaur,I am sorry to hear that you feel this way but this has nothing to do with sikhi. People do things which religion forbids, you cannot really blame the religion. Find me a religion whose follower have not committed a crime and I will agree with you. Sikhi in fact asks for sarbat da bhalla (well being of all mankind).

Balait_sa_sher

i personally feel that it starts of with sikhism and different committee members at the gurdwara they either go against you and then do such things..... you can either have someone that is bad or good and when the bad person does something wrong the good person raises there issues and gets known as the victim i dont understand how that works.....

Religion is the blame because you dont see hindus killing each other nor muslims why is it happening in our religion, no one can answer my question..

kkaur,I am sorry to hear that you feel this way but this has nothing to do with sikhi. People do things which religion forbids, you cannot really blame the religion. Find me a religion whose follower have not committed a crime and I will agree with you. Sikhi in fact asks for sarbat da bhalla (well being of all mankind).

A religion or faith is only what its followers are, it can be nothing else, im afraid that in this age of kaljug, in truth, there are very very few who are actually worthy of caling themselves Sikhs . . .

I just hope that the truth of what has happened here comes out and is not hidden.

All woman, which includes you especially are to blame for the killing of innocent Sikhs in 1984, since Indira Gandhi ordered the killings and was a woman. And just like Indira Gandhi all woman should be killed. I would start the logic with you. This is your answer to your question.

So called kkaur69, posted her comment to cause a rift between the Sikh sangat, but it actually backfired on 'her' and now she can go back into her rat hole, which she crawled out of.

I don't think it's really a bibi ji, but I agree there's a clear flaw in KKAUR's logic.