C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

anakinskywalker you have specifically joined to slander Gagan a lot of haters hated on him and most have no shut up on this forum and outside but weird you just join now ,don't give me a speech about kaam and what not anyone wants to slander Gagan PERSONAL Message me and I will meet you in person and try it on my FACE THIS GOES TO ALL THOSE GOSSIPING AND BS'ING

Keep it cool guys, this is an emotional topic for all of us let alone for those who knew him well. In my opinion its best to leave the speculation until more news comes to light. It was only yesterday everyone was pointing the finger at GOI, I think the last 24 hours should teach us all not to jump the gun and to give time for more information to become available before reaching any conclusions.

anakinskywalker you have specifically joined to slander Gagan a lot of haters hated on him and most have no shut up but weird you just join now ,don't give me a speech about kaam and what not anyone wants to slander Gagan PERSONAL Message me and I will meet you in person and try it on my FACE THIS GOES TO ALL THOSE GOSSIPING AND BS'ING

Let me reiterate that this is a terrible death, a terrible waste of a young man's life, a terrible tradegy, but the truth must out. This is not about slandering anyone. Gagandeep did so much for the Panth, but that doesn't mean he was immune to the seduction of the dark side....let's see what truths come forth this week.

Lets all pray for his family.

Waheguru...Waheguru..

Keep it cool guys, this is an emotional topic for all of us let alone for those who knew him well. In my opinion its best to leave the speculation until more news comes to light. It was only yesterday everyone was pointing the finger at GOI, I think the last 24 hours should teach us all not to jump the gun and to give time for more information to become available before reaching any conclusions.

I agree...interesting that all the GOI paranoid conspiracists have fallen silent....

And the slander of the dead begins. Some of the people posting on here with sympathy messages have themselves participated in his slander in the past. Whatever the reason behind the murder was, nobody deserves such a brutal death. To be bungled into the boot of his own car and set ablaze.

Keep your wild theories to yourself. The conclusions will not be known for a while to come.

The fault is of the murderers, not the murdered.

Who knows it could have been a contract killing - as they both had friction with Gagan were the two paid/recrutied or could it be that they were told that a payment would be made after the job was done it has come to light that financial issues were occuring with Gagan - the motive was to Finish him off either way and with her being a medical student they would know their ways this was NO mistake

I hope kaam was not the reason for his death, for the sake of his own soul. But as of right now, there is no evidence to suggest anything, so obviously we cannot come up with conclusions. Although somebody out there does know. But the thing that makes me curious is why this got alot of mainstream media coverage? The fact is people are murdered everyday, and it never makes the national news. Maybe only the local papers at best. And the fact it is being covered on all the big media outlets, and that these media outlets have been known to tell lies in the past, and for disinfo, and propaganda, it just seems a bit weird to me. But obviously i don't know for sure about anything on this incident. So I cannot conclude anything. But when you know how selective the media can be, and these days they rarely ever cover anything genuine, it makes you wonder. But in the coming days, we will be able too see whats really going on. Nobody can keep a secret, its human nature....people feel guilt and regret and the truth always comes out somehow.

Study the way the media will cover this story the next few days, you will be able to tell if they are being biased and lying, or if they find the truth. It could be a cover up, or maybe he really was under the influence of kaam, all im saying we cannot jump to any conclusions yet, as there is not enough info come out.

LETS DO SOMETHING TO HELP AND SUPPORT THE FAMILY AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME

We can start by showing some respect.

What ever the circumstances, our Veer was taken from us far too soon. His family needs the sangats support not our chugliya. His family and friends may visit this website - they dont need to read these messages, or speculations.

There counter productive.

If you want to help, show them words of support. At the end of the day they have lost another member of their family. And if our Veer was a SS member i'm sure his sister will be too - she dosnt need to read peoples opinions. His family are already hurting and they dont need to deal with the community, if his sister comes to this site for some messages of support she'll read this crap!!!!

Had this been a death in a dare i say it 'white' family, all newspaper articles would be full of condolence messages for the family, and the site where they had found the body would of been covered with messages of support for the family and flowers. I saw one bouquet of flowers in a newspapaer article!!

They dont bring the person back but they offer support for the family. What do we do?

Start speculating - and arguing amongst ourselves!

A life has been taken. Lets show some humility, respect and remorse - KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELVES. If you didnt like Gagan - who cares. Get of the POST!

The police are investigating, lets let them do there job, and stop speculating. If the press are to be believed, he made a galti in the past as the girl was an ex. But let's show some support for his family

The fact remains - in his young 21 years, our Veer did a great seva, more than most could even dream of achieveing in a life time, if any of his family do read this, You should know that he will always be remembered for his hard work for the Panthe. His legacy remains - and his work will continue.

Can we PLEASE turn this post around and turn it into positive condolences, for the family.

Agree with the comment above. ADMIN - please only allow tributes to Gagan Singh. A lot of UK youth will know the individuals involved. At this time, it must no doubt be hurtful to the sentiments of Gagan's friends and family to read all these wild rumours and speculation, and some of the comments being made are extremely distasteful given the tragic events that have taken place, which are extremely shocking to us all.

The best we can do for the next few days, at least , is to let things settle, let the investigation take its course, and let's do ardaas for the Aatmik shaantee of our veer Gagandip Singh.

At a time of mourning, people think they can post a sympathy message and hint that he may have deserved it or brought it on himself.

A insult to his memory and to this thread. This is not what this thread was for?

Mod Note: Topic closed, please feel free to create a new thread to pay tribute to the memory of veer Gagandip Singh Ji.