C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

please singh just show some respect to the family and friends of gagandeep singh. we shouldnt discuss any of those sorts of things unless you have facts. not every decent sikh whom is murdered has links to "khalistani militants" and not everything is a conspiracy of the indian government! by claiming these sorts of things you are just tarnishing their good names.

I hope i have not offended anyone with my comments, not my intention. I have complete respect for all people whom have given their lives for our panth.

vjkk vjkf

Bir Rass, I hate the Indian government just as much as you, but no one has any hard evidence saying it was there hand at play here. This is how facts about serious matters get diluded and instead of getting all of the Sikh community as one on such incidents, people get split up because some get labeled as Indian government lovers. Let the police do there investigation and let the names of these two people who have been arrest come out as well.

very sad news. i agree with what sangat has said already, can we please not speculate.

may veer gagandip singh (aged 21) and his family be in our aardas.

vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru ....

out of interest, does anyone know if sikh channel has covered this story? i watched the sikh channel news but missed the begining. also, it was not in the continous news stip at the bottom of the channel where current news is usually displayed....

I think its best to lay off the wild finger-pointing. I find in issues such as these, business people (moreso Asian businessman) have a lot of enemies that they've accumulated during the course of their 'wheeling and dealing'. Whilst this may not be accurate in this particular situation, I doubt the Indian government has the audacity to assassinate a British national on British soil. If they have adopted such policies, it would mean a huge shift in their methods and one I don't think they're capable of at this moment in time. If I am wrong, then it seems the Indian gov't has been taking lessons from their Russian counterparts in silencing any dissenting voices.

Whatever the situation is, its a tragedy for the family to lose a father and then a son in a matter of months.

yh, what he sed ^^^

If we run up our mouths about the Indian governemnt etc. then it is subsequently found that it was (say), some common street thugs or someone with a personal grudge, it will just reinforce the impression that apnay don't know what they are talking about and blame Hindustan for every little thing to the wider public (and even on the fence Sikhs). So when genuine stuff occurs they will naturally just go:

"Oh look, they are at the no evidence Hindu/Indian government blame game again! Don't take what they say seriously."

I know it's hard not to let the imagination go off on one under such circumstances, but ALL Sikhs need to learn to restrain themselves so we don't look like we start wildly pointing fingers outwards whenever something involving our community goes wrong. We've had so much of that already.

SSA to all, i personally did not know Gagandip but after hearing this traggic story today i feel so touched by what happened, such a sad story....

How can someone out there do something of the sort, take another person's life there is no justifcation what so ever for murdering someone...

After hearing the story on sikhi channel that Gangandip's father was killed in punjab 18 months before it just sounds like someone of another party member within sikhism was to blame for all this. ..

I genuinely would not believe that his murder was random and nor his father's....

i may be going to far by saying that but i as an individual can feel Gagandip's sister's pain, i have experienced something similar in my own family only in my situation my father nor my brother was murdered... i am restricted as to what i write on here because i dont want to broadcast to much on here....

I personally feel that sikhism is no longer a religion to follow, how can we follow sikhism when our own people take lives of each other. i think it is just sick, in situations like this police may arrest people and charge person but the real person behind it our sikh members will never get locked up for what they have done... because in many cases they dont commit the crimes themselves they get other people to do the dirty sick work for them,......

enuf said on here just hope God supports and gives strength to the sister and the family of Gagandip Singh.. very sad story truly touched by it.. RIP Gagandip...

ps im sorry if i said something that has offended anyone by what i posted..