C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

Can we have kkaur69 banned this person is trying to spread disinformation against Sikhism and mischief not to mention speculation to an on going murder case where facts have not been established. No person in their right mind would blame a faultless religion like Sikhism, where scriptures teach to better one self and humanity, so this person choosing "69" as part of their username...well the motives are clear...sure we have problems within our community as do others show me any community out there who doesn't have any problems? But the faith is not to blame. These days we have many an anti-sikh individual who will jump at any opportunity to attack our faith and weaken our faith and sadly here is another troll.

PS. May Waheguru grant brother gagandeep eternal bliss, sad loss to the community

Lets hope the vile criminals who did this deed will brought to justice asap

genie has seen through the so called 'kkaur' (I am not going mention the other part of 'kkaur's forum name for the very reasons genie has already mentioned)!! I think it's totally disrespectful for "kkaur" to post such remarks on the Topic discussing the death of Gagandeep Singh, a Gursikh! Admin should PM genie regularly to get genie's thoughts on the 'dodgy' members on this Forum. We should all be monitored.

I didn't know Gagandeep Singh Ji, but have to say, I feel that we have lost a good one there!! Everyone wants a long life, but what we should all be praying for is to lead a good life, which is to serve others. From what I have heard Gagandeep Singh Ji served many people in his short life, which is what it's all about!

We're all going to go one day! Let's hope we do some good for others before we go!

Wishing Gagandeep Singh's Aatma has merged with Vaheguru Parmatma. Vaheguru Ji bless his family with peace in this difficult time!:waheguru:

A religion or faith is only what its followers are, it can be nothing else, im afraid that in this age of kaljug, in truth, there are very very few who are actually worthy of caling themselves Sikhs . . .

I just hope that the truth of what has happened here comes out and is not hidden.

If you want to discuss what Sikhi is then open a new topic. Have some respect and leave your personal biases out of this discussion.

i am sorry for expressing how i felt on this website should not have talked about how i felt. I should not have blamed sikhism for any reason but i was slightly confused about politics and sikhism.

i did not genuinely mean to bring harm to anyone by my comments. I now understand expressing the way you personally feel on here has no meaning to it because you as a whole community blame people like me bring negatives discussions up okay maybe i went alittle far because we dont knw the outcome of the case as yet but maybe i was refering to my own personal situation.... But maybe me sharing how i felt with my sikh community was not a good idea as i only got labelled for it.

i shall keep my view to myself. And for those that think i am not a real sikh girl is just rude shows that no one can understand my pain. Why is my pain only within me and no one feels it and people disrespect you for it just think its ignorant to know thats people within my religion.

har kaa naam japat dukh jaae... by contemplating God's name all sufferings shall be removed..

jaa kaa man hoe sagal kee reena

har har naam tin ghat ghat china- he who considers his mind as low as dust of feet of all:

sees vision of God in all beings

Its the way you expressed your opinions that has upset some people. I'm all for freedom of thought and expression, and I hope my posts reflect that sentiment.

But the way you tarred the Sikh faith and then said 'no other religion fights amongst itself' was just so, so incorrect. A cursory glance at a history book or a news report would tell you as much. I'm just surprised at our own people who are quick to demonise Sikhi and its followers, and consider other groups of people to be blameless or superior.

i am sorry for expressing how i felt on this website should not have talked about how i felt. I should not have blamed sikhism for any reason but i was slightly confused about politics and sikhism.

i did not genuinely mean to bring harm to anyone by my comments. I now understand expressing the way you personally feel on here has no meaning to it because you as a whole community blame people like me bring negatives discussions up okay maybe i went alittle far because we dont knw the outcome of the case as yet but maybe i was refering to my own personal situation.... But maybe me sharing how i felt with my sikh community was not a good idea as i only got labelled for it.

i shall keep my view to myself. And for those that think i am not a real sikh girl is just rude shows that no one can understand my pain. Why is my pain only within me and no one feels it and people disrespect you for it just think its ignorant to know thats people within my religion.

har kaa naam japat dukh jaae... by contemplating God's name all sufferings shall be removed..

jaa kaa man hoe sagal kee reena

har har naam tin ghat ghat china- he who considers his mind as low as dust of feet of all:

sees vision of God in all beings

What did you expect when you attacked Sikhi for no reason. Your personal experience does not speak for anything other than your personal experience. You were dumping all your stuff on Sikhi. Your pain is with you because A your not a genuine person with a real issue or B your not expression yourself openly, but this topic is not the place to do it. Open up another topic and express away.

post-22108-0-71604100-1298867783_thumb.j

post-22108-0-19722800-1298867821_thumb.j

post-22108-0-61268600-1298867836_thumb.j

Gagandip Singh 1989 - 2011 You Or Your Seva To The Sikh Nation Will Never Be Forgotten ,We All Miss You & You Will Forever Remain An Inspiration Guru Sahib Kirpa Karn JUSTICE Is Served For What Has Happened.You Will Live On In Our Hearts & Like Thousands Before You Your Goal Of Awakening The Sikh Nation WILL Be Met & Khalistan Will Be Established Your Seva Will NOT Go To Waste

All Sikh Jathebandia in Panjab Dal Khalsa,Shiromani Akali Dal Panch Pardani and so on share our grief at this hardest of times for all of us who knew Gagan and those who didn't

post-22108-0-71604100-1298867783_thumb.j

post-22108-0-19722800-1298867821_thumb.j

post-22108-0-61268600-1298867836_thumb.j

Gagandip Singh 1989 - 2011 You Or Your Seva To The Sikh Nation Will Never Be Forgotten ,We All Miss You & You Will Forever Remain An Inspiration Guru Sahib Kirpa Karn JUSTICE Is Served For What Has Happened.You Will Live On In Our Hearts & Like Thousands Before You Your Goal Of Awakening The Sikh Nation WILL Be Met & Khalistan Will Be Established Your Seva Will NOT Go To Waste

All Sikh Jathebandia in Panjab Dal Khalsa,Shiromani Akali Dal Panch Pardani and so on share our grief at this hardest of times for all of us who knew Gagan and those who didn't

I didn't even know him, nor could i have as i'm from Cali, USA, but i still feel the loss as very deep.

Thanks for sharing those images.

No problems bro ,Will release other pics soon that no one else has

ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਯੂ.ਕੇ ਦੇ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਅਣਪਾਛਤੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਕਤਲ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਕਾਰ ਸਮੇਤ ਅੱਗ ਲਾਈ

ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਯੂ.ਕੇ ਦੇ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਅਣਪਾਛਤੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਕਤਲ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਕਾਰ ਸਮੇਤ ਅੱਗ ਲਾਈ

Sunday, 27 February 2011 11:17 ਸੰਸਦ ਮੈਂਬਰਾਂ, ਕੌਂਸ਼ਲਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਮੌਤ ਦੀ ਉਚ ਪੱਧਰੀ ਜਾਂਚ ਦੀ ਮੰਗ ਸਿੱਖ ਭਾਈਚਾਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਡਰ ਤੇ ਸਹਿਮ ਦਾ ਮਾਹੌਲ, ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਤਲਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਪੁਲਸ ਦੀ ਜਾਂਚ ਹਮੇਸਾਂ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਦੇ ਘੇਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਹੀ

ਪੁਲਸ ਨੇ ਦੋ ਸ਼ੱਕੀ ਨੋਜਵਾਨ ਮੁੰਡੇ ਤੇ ਕੁੜੀ ਨੂੰ ਫੜਿਆ

ਦੇਸ-ਪ੍ਰਦੇਸ ਦੇ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸ ਪੁਰੇਵਾਲ ਦੇ ਕੌਣ ਹਨ ਕਾਤਲ, ਪੁਲਸ ਲਈ ਅੱਜ ਤੱਕ ਰਹਿਸ ਬਣਿਆ

gagandip_singh_sikhtv.jpg

ਗਰੀਨਵਿਚ ਪਾਰਕ, ਲੰਡਨ-ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਨੂੜ- ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਯੂ.ਕੇ ਦੇ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਅਣਪਾਛਤੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਕਤਲ ਕਰਨ ਤੌਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਰ ਸਮੇਤ ਸਾੜਨ ਦੀ ਘਟਨਾ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਚਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ। ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਕਤਲ ਕਰਨ ਤੇ ਸਾੜਨ ਦੀ ਘਟਨਾ ਕਾਰਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਭਾਈਚਾਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਡਰ ਤੇ ਸਹਿਮ ਦਾ ਮਾਹੌਲ ਬਣਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ। ਵੱਖ ਵੱਖ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ, ਸੰਸਦ ਮੈਂਬਰਾਂ, ਕੌਸ਼ਲਰਾਂ ਨੇ ਮੌਤ ਦੀ ਉਚ ਪੱਧਰੀ ਜਾਂਚ ਤੇ ਡੂੰਘੇ ਦੁੱਖ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਾਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਪੁਲਸ ਵਲੋਂ ਕਾਰ ਸਾੜਨ ਅਤੇ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਵੱਖ ਵੱਖ ਪਾਸਿਆ ਤੋਂ ਜਾਂਚ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਪੁਲਸ ਨੇ ਦੋ ਸੱ਼ਕੀ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਗ੍ਰਿਫ਼ਤਾਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ।

ਜਿ਼ਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ 21 ਸਾਲਾਂ ਦੀ ਛੋਟੀ ਉਮਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਦਾ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਬਣ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਉਹ ਆਪਣੀ ਮਾਂ ਦਾ ਇਕਲੌਤਾ ਪੁੱਤਰ ਸੀ। ਦੱਸਣਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਦਾ ਕੁਝ ਸਮੇਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਕਤਲ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ। ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਜਿਥੇ ਛੋਟੀ ਉਮਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਾਫ਼ੀ ਅੱਗੇ ਲੰਘ ਚੱਕਾ ਸੀ, ਉਹ ਬਹੁਤ ਮਿਲਣਸਾਰ, ਸਾਉ ਤੇ ਨਿੱਘੇ ਸੁਭਾਅ ਦਾ ਮਾਲਕ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਇੰਗਲੈਂਡ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਿੱਖੀਂ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਰ ਲਈ ਹਮੇਸਾਂ ਤਤਪਰ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਸੀ। ਜਿ਼ਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਬੀਤੇ ਦਿਨੀਂ ਗਰੀਨਵਿਚ ਪਾਰਕ ਨੇੜੇ ਤੜਕੇ ਦੋ ਵਜੇ ਦੇ ਕਰੀਬ ਪੁਲਸ ਨੂੰ ਗਸਤ ਕਰਦਿਆ ਨੀਲੇ ਰੰਗ ਦੀ ਸੀ ਕਲਾਸ ਮਰਸਿਡੀਜ਼ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਗ ਲੱਗੀ ਵੇਖੀ ਗਈ, ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਗ ਬਾਝਊ ਅਮਲੇ ਨੇ ਵੱਡੀ ਮੁਸ਼ਤਦ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਅੱਗ ਤੇ ਕਾਬੂ ਪਾਇਆ ਗਿਆ। ਜਲਦੀ ਇਸ ਕਾਰ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਪੁਲਸ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਸਰੀਰ ਮਿਲਿਆ, ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਪਹਿਚਾਣ ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ. ਦੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਨੋਜਵਾਨ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ 21 ਸਾਲ ਵਜੋਂ ਹੋਈ। ਪੁਲਸ ਦੇ ਬੁਲਾਰੇ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਪੁਲਸ ਵਲੋਂ ਵੱਖ ਵੱਖ ਥਿਊਰੀ ਤੋਂ ਜਾਂਚ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ। ਸੱਕ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਕਤਲ ਕਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਗ ਲਾ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੋਵੇ। ਪੁਲਸ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਪੋਸਟ ਮਾਰਟਮ ਰਿਪੋਟ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਦਾ ਪਤਾ ਲੱਗੇਗਾ। ਪੁਲਸ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਆਖਰੀ ਬਾਰ ਇਸ ਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਦੱਖਣੀ ਪੂਰਵ ਲੰਡਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੇਖਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ। ਪੁਲਸ

ਨੇ ਅੱਜ ਜਾਰੀ ਇੱਕ ਬਿਆਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਕਤਲ ਦੇ ਸੱ਼ਕ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੋ ਉਨੀਂ ਸਾਲ ਦੇ ਮੁੰਡੇ ਕੁੜੀ ਨੂੰ ਗ੍ਰਿਫ਼ਤਾਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਅਤੇ ਪੁਲਸ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਅਪੀਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਬੰਧਤ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਪੁਲਸ ਜਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਨੂੰ ਈ-ਮੇਲ ਰਾਹੀ ਤੇ ਫੋਨ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਦੱਸ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ।

ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਦੇ ਨੋਜਵਾਨ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਦੀ ਖ਼ਬਰ ਯੂ.ਕੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਜੰਗਲ ਦੀ ਅੱਗ ਵਾਗੂੰ ਫ਼ੈਲ ਗਈ, ਜਿਸ ਕਾਰਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਭਾਈਚਾਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਡਰ ਤੇ ਸਹਿਮ ਦਾ ਮਾਹੌਲ ਬਣ ਗਿਆ। ਸਾਊਥਾਲ-ਈਲਿੰਗ ਕੌਂਸ਼ਲ ਦੇ ਸੰਸਦ ਮੈਂਬਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਰਿੰਦਰ ਸ਼ਰਮਾਂ, ਕੌਸ਼ਲਰ ਰਾਜੂ ਸੰਸਾਰਪੁਰੀ, ਸਾਬਕਾ ਕੌਸ਼ਲਰ ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਗਿੱਲ, ਸਾਬਕਾ ਕੌਸ਼ਲਰ ਮਨਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ, ਸਾਬਕਾ ਕੌਸ਼ਲਰ ਗਰੁਚਰਨ ਸਿੰਘ, ਵੱਖ ਵੱਖ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਦਲ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਯੂ.ਕੇ ਦੇ ਕੌਮਾਂਤਰੀ ਮੀਤ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਭਾਈ ਮਨਮੋਹਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰਾ ਕਾਰ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਭਾਈ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੰਘੇੜਾ, ਭਾਈ ਜੋਗਾ ਸਿੰਘ, ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਬਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਬਰ, ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰਾ ਰਾਮਗੜ੍ਹੀਆਂ ਸਲੋਹ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਸ ਅਮਰਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਭੱਚੂ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਭਾ ਸਾਊਥਾਲ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਸ ਦੀਦਾਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਰੰਧਾਵਾ ਯੂਨਾਈਟਿਡ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਸਿੰਘ, ਜਨਰਲ ਸਕੱਤਰ ਲਵਸਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਡੱਲੇਵਾਲ, ਦਲ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਗੁਰਚਰਨ ਸਿੰਘ, ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤ ਗਰੁੱਪ ਆਗੂ ਸ ਜਸਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਗਰੁਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ, ਸਿੱਖ ਫ਼ੈਡਰੇਸ਼ਨ ਦੇ ਭਾਈ ਕੁਲਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਚੇਹੜੂ, ਸਲੋਹ ਦੇ ਸਾਬਕਾ ਮੇਅਰ ਸ ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬੱਲ, ਸ੍ਰੌਮਣੀ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਦੇ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਸ ਗੁਰਦਿਆਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਅਟਵਾਲ, ਮਾਸਟਰ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਸਿੰਘ, ਸ ਸੂਬਾ ਸਿੰਘ, ਸ ਜਗਤਾਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਿਰਕ, ਸ੍ਰੌਮਣੀ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਮੁਖੀ ਸ ਮਲਕੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਗਰੇਵਾਲ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਭਾ ਸਾਊਥਾਲ ਦੇ ਸੇ਼ਰ ਗਰੁਪ ਆਗੂ ਸ ਗੁਰਮੇਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਮੱਲ੍ਹੀ, ਸਾਬਕਾ ਮੁਖੀ ਸ ਹਿੰਮਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੋਹੀ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਭਾ ਸਲੋਹ ਦੇ ਸ ਸਾਧੂ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੋਗੀ, ਸ ਜਸਵੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਰੰਧਾਵਾ, ਖਾਲਸਾ ਸਕੂਲ ਦੇ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਸ ਹਰਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ, ਟਰੱਸਟੀ ਸ ਤਿਰਵੇਦੀ ਸਿੰਘ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਟਾਇਮਜ਼ ਦੇ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸ ਰਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਪੂਰੇਵਾਲ, ਲੇਖਕ ਸਿਵਚਰਨ ਜੱਗੀ ਕੂੱਸਾ, ਪੱਤਰਕਾਰ ਸ ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਿਰਕ, ਸ ਮਨਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਬੱਧਨੀ, ਸ ਮਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਖੁਰਮੀ, ਪ੍ਰਦੇਸ ਵੀਕਲੀ ਦੇ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸ ਜਸਕਰਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਦਿ ਨੇ ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਬੇਵਕਤ ਹੋਈ ਮੌਤ ਤੇ ਡੂੰਘੇ ਦੁੱਖ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਾਵਾ ਕਰਦਿਆ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਨਾਲ ਦੁੱਖ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਾਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਦੀ ਉਚ ਪੱਧਰੀ ਜਾਂਚ ਦੀ ਮੰਗ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ।

ਜਿ਼ਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕੁਝ ਸਾਲ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਦੇਸ ਪ੍ਰਦੇਸ ਅਖ਼ਬਾਰ ਦੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਤੇ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸ ਤਰਸੇਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਪੁਰੇਵਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਫ਼ਤਰ ਦੇ ਬਾਹਰ ਕੁਝ ਅਣਪਾਛਤੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਗੋਲੀਆਂ ਮਾਰ ਕੇ ਮਾਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ, ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਕਾਤਲਾਂ ਦਾ ਪੁਲਸ ਅੱਜ ਤੱਕ ਕੋਈ ਖੁਰਾ ਖੋਜ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੱਭ ਸਕੀ ਅਤੇ ਇਸੇ ਤਰਾਂ ਸਲੋਹ ਦੇ ਸਾਬਕਾ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਅੰੀਮ੍ਰਤਧਾਰੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਮੇਅਰ ਸ ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬੱਲ ਤੇ ਕਤਲਾਨਾ ਹਮਲਾ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਵੀ ਅੱਜ ਤੱਕ ਪੁਲਸ ਦੀ ਗ੍ਰਿਫ਼ਤ ਤੋਂ ਦੂਰ ਹਨ। ਕੀ ਪੁਲਸ ਸਿੱਖ ਟੀ.ਵੀ ਦੇ ਚੈਅਰਮੈਂਨ ਸ ਗਗਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਕਾਤਲਾਂ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਪਾਏਗੀ ਜਾਂ ਇਹ ਕਤਲ ਵੀ ਦੂਜੇ ਕਤਲਾਂ ਵਾਗੂੰ ਜਾਂਚ ਅਧੀਨ ਹੀ ਰਹਿ ਜਾਏਗਾ?

It was a terrible way to die....being burnt to death in a boot of a burning car. Now his sister has no biological father or brother left. We live in mad, crazy, evil times...

My thoughts and prays are with the family.

YES !!! GOI CAN HAVE THIS DONE WITH THEIR AGENTS WHOM HAVE IMPUNITY AND IMMUNITY WHOM THEY USE TO KILL THOSE WHOM ARE FIGHTING FOR TRUTH ETC !!!

MANJIT RATTU WAS ONE GOI AGENT IN CANADA WHOM HAD IMPUNITY AND IMMUNITY AND WORKS FOR GOI TO DESTROY KHALSA AS WELL AS A MURDERER !!! THEY KILL PEOPLE AND PUT THE BLAME ON SIKHS !!! GOI ALSO DID AIR INDIA BOMBING !!!

GOI ARE PROFESSIONALS AT ATTACKING MANY FIGHTS OF KHALSA WITH ONE STRIKE TO DESTROY KHALSA !!! THEY KILL THOSE WHOM ARE EITHER FOR OR AGAINST KHALSA !!! EITHER WAY THEY TRY TO STRIKE FEAR IN KHALSA OR THEY PUT THE BLAME ON KHALSA !!! THEY DO THIS TO KEEP ATTACKS ON KHALSA BY INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENTS !!! BADALS KILLED RULDA OF RSS TO PUT BLAME ON KHALSA !!! BADALS KILLED KANWALJIT SO HIS SON COULD GET CHIEF SINISTER CHAIR ETC !!!

GOI IS VERY LIKELY BEHIND THIS MURDER AS WELL AS HIS FATHERS' !!!

Some people like Bloom are suggesting it was the GOI involved in the killing of Gagandeep and his father, however I haven't read this in the newspapers.

From what I read it seems his father got killed in a land/property dispute in India and according to The Mirror newspaper, Gagandeep was murdered because he was involved in a love triangle. His ex-girlfriend has been arrested.

Punjabi men being killed in land disputes in India isn't anything new, and young punjabi boys being killed over girlfriends also isn't anything new. This has been going on in the Canada for years now....and it seems this punjabi gangster culture might of arrived in the UK too.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/02/28/girl-questioned-over-charred-body-found-in-car-boot-115875-22954782/#ixzz1FE7iHRqj

Girl questioned over charred body found in car boot

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif

by Laurie Hanna, Daily Mirror 28/02/2011

A GIRL was held on suspicion of murder after an ex-boyfriend was found dead in a car boot.

Gagandip Singh’s charred remains were discovered in the burnt out vehicle and police suspect he was killed over a love triangle involving the girl, 19, and another youth.

The 21-year-old’s body was found near Greenwich Park, South East London, at 2am on Saturday in a stolen Mercedes. Gagandip, from nearby Bexleyheath, had been in a relationship with the girl until recently, it is believed.

His businessman father Charanjit Singh was murdered in India in 2009 after a land deal went wrong. Police have not formally ruled out a link between the two killings but believe they are unrelated.

Tests revealed Gagandip had received severe head injuries but a postmortem yesterday proved inconclusive. Police arrested the girl and a 19-year-old youth believed to be a close friend early yesterday and forensic scientists were searching an address in Brighton.

Det Chief Insp Damian Allain said: “We don’t believe this was a random killing and are following a line of inquiry it was a targeted attack.”