R.I.P Gagandeep Singh 1989 - 2011

AnakinSkywalker

http://www.facebook....193110830710515

I've created this post for messages for tribute to Gagandeep and sympathy and condolences to his family.

Gagandeep Singh our brother passed away in tragic consequences last weekend.

He died at the age of 21, however he accomplish so much in his short years. He was a Youth Activist, CEO of Sikh TV and President of the British Sikh Student Federation.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this tragic and difficult time.

Please ONLY use this board to show messages of support to family and friends.

Through horrendous circumstances we've lost another son / brother/ nephew.

In his young 21 years, our Veer did great seva, more than most could even dream of achieveing in a life time, if any of his family do read this, You should know that he will always be remembered for his hard work for the Panthe. His legacy remains - and his work will continue.

Gagan we will never forget you and let your seva go to waste - we all stuck by one another through thick and im still n total shock and indeed so is everyone else and deeply sad , I will never forget the last place we all met - at our last event - what a place to meet ,and our last meal we all had together along with the final jokes we had ,you was one us and I know you knew deep down that we would always stand by you no matter what everyone will find it hard but we won't let you legacy die.....an inspiration

Rest In Peace Gagan the Panth for me will never be the same

post-22108-0-77116100-1298901912_thumb.j

post-22108-0-61367400-1298901930_thumb.j

post-22108-0-47172700-1298901954_thumb.j

Thats shocking and sickening to take someones life in your hands.

I don't know what could have led to decide to treat another human like this. But it is for sure, that GOD is not happy with whatever you did, whoever did it.

Rest in Peace, Gagandeep Singh.

May God give courage to family/relatives/friends to bear the loss of their beloved.

My prayers go for the mother who lost a son, sisters who lost a brother, kaum who lost a sikh.

No other human can fill that void which was created tragically.

I just wrote another post, about saying "you reap what you sow". Whoever sowed this tragedy, are not

going to reap a seat in Sachkhand for sure.