R.I.P Gagandeep Singh 1989 - 2011

AnakinSkywalker

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਇਹ ਜਵਾਨ ਆਤਮਾ ਨੂੰ ਆਰਾਮ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ . ਇਹ ਦੁੱਖ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਪਰਵਾਰ ਦਾ ਇੱਕ ਜਵਾਨ ਮੁੰਡੇ ਦੇ ਦੁਖਦ ਪਰੀਸਥਤੀਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਨਿਧਨ

ਮਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਭੈਣ ਵੀ ਇਸ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਲ ਸਮਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਤਾਕਤ ਦੀ ਜ਼ਰੂਰਤ ਹੈ .

English :

May waheguru give rest to young soul. It is sad a young boy of family passes away in tragic circumstances

Also Mother and Sister need more strength to live in this difficult times.

I suggest we all update news of the funeral once established and get all of the panth together to help his sister and mother as best we can coverage must be maximised on all three Sikh channels of updates to his funeral and Path and also all information, videos and threads on Sikh Sangat that Gagandip was trying to get the sangat to listen to.

Get all of the relevant information and put it into a booklet which is to be handed out on his funeral only members of his inner circle such as British Sikh Youth Federation should be able to edit this booklet with his exact beliefs and the points he wanted the Panth to follow such as all groups getting together and the importance of youth education.

His mother and sister are obviously worried about their future as I read somewhere on SIkh Sangat or the internet that they have cameras outside the house the Panth must do everything especially the youth in London to help the family.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

I was very disturbed at the amount of threads speculating as to why he passed away and liked the coverage on Sikh Channel on his achievements and was especially surprised as to the amount this young man achieved in such a short time. Although I never had the pleasure to meet him the way the audience members all 35 years old plus were inspired by such a young man should be a lesson to all of us on Sikh Sangat on what we can achieve for our religion and community if we really care.

I have set up this thread to highlight just some of Ganagndips achievements I am sure a lot of you have had the pleasure of meeting this young man I would personally like to know what else this amazing young individual has provided to the Panth.

I would like to start this thread by highlighting one of his greatest achievements which was told about on the Sikh Channel which we can learn from

1 - He published 100'000 leaflets out of his own money to be distributed by Dal Khalsa in Punjab until yesterdays coverage on the Sikh Channel nobody even knew of this what amazing seva and he personally financed it all as was told I was just taken aback.

2 - He was at every Sikh event regardless of appointments and working how many of us can say we do even this much for our panth

All contributions as long as positive are welcome so all of our youth can learn and be inspired I ask the moderators to delete and negative contributions

After watching and paying close attention to the Sikh tv channel 848, it made me realise that Gagandeep was not just some ordinary guy.

Infact he was a true sikh believer and wanted to promote other sikh youngsters into sikhi.. not many people would help these days. From what i here he ran the channel and also helped various organisations and helped give free of charge gutkeh out...

A very sad way his life was ended, may his soul rest in peace, waheguru....

and my thoughts go out to his family, may God support and comfort them at this present time.

raab rakha.

wjkkwjkf i would like to know why has there been no news on the main english channels about Gagandeep's death?

channel 848 has beeen the main channel for reveal further news about Gagandeep, but why has it only been released on sikh tv channel they should revealed what happened on sky news to make people alert of what has happened.

This issue needs to be addressed further and everyone should be able to see that Gagandeep's put alot of effort for many sikhs but not only the sikh communitty should see this. The whole world should come to know what signifance he made at just the age of 21.

wjkkwjkf i would like to know why has there been no news on the main english channels about Gagandeep's death?

channel 848 has beeen the main channel for reveal further news about Gagandeep, but why has it only been released on sikh tv channel they should revealed what happened on sky news to make people alert of what has happened.

This issue needs to be addressed further and everyone should be able to see that Gagandeep's put alot of effort for many sikhs but not only the sikh communitty should see this. The whole world should come to know what signifance he made at just the age of 21.

I feel the western media would misuse the death of Gagndip to show him in a bad light at least the Sikhs know he was a role model and a community leader. Whoever has read about deathin the papers and wished for damage to the panthic image underestimates the power of gurbani and the fact that this was a chardi kala young man despite any rumours in the media about him Sikhs can feel it when we lose a true member of the Sikh faith.

Let me tell everyone his death has inspired me and I am in no doubt hundreds perhaps thousands more to look more deeply into Sikhism and the amazing work of this young man that was loved by hundreds of gursikhs.

His death I am sure will leave a massive legacy.

May waheguru bless his soul with forever peace.