Does This Mean Sikhs Also Believe In Existence Of Adam ( And Eve ) ?

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Thats because it would just be discussing maya which is not important. It doesn't matter what species you are, we are all soul, we are all spirit. Thats who we truly are, our bodies is just the vehicle for the soul. Its not who we really are. Guru Granth Sahib ji, doesn't explain the whole of history does it? It doesn't talk about evolution? It doesn't name all the 8.4 millions species of beings, because like Bani says to write an account for everything of the universe, it would take so long, you would need so much paper etc, only God knows it all.

Bani doesn't say where the moon came from? Where the sun came from? I'm talking in the wordly sense. Because its irrelavent. But in reality we know everything ultimately has come from God, whatever has happened has been God's will. So really it doesn't matter if "aliens started civilisations", it doesn't benefit the soul. Thats just talk about maya really. God reveals the true history to us anyway, if we focus on him. If aliens did whatever in the past, its because it has been Waheguru's will.

Bani doesn't say things like, you need to wear the panj kakars, you should not cut your hair, don't eat meat etc. (i know it does say but It doesn not go into great lengths into things like that), but that does NOT mean we should not do it, because we should. The thing is It teaches you to jaap naam, because when you do that All that knowledge comes to you anyway. Guru Granth Sahib Ji tells us to focus on Waheguru, because when you do, all other knowledge, whether of Sikhi or the world, all knowledge, of what to do, whats right whats wrong comes to you intuitivly.

Obviously Guru Granth Sahib doesn't cover everything, or it would go on forever, it would have to have trillions of Angs. The point is to get attached to Waheguru, because then you learn everything anyway. Knowledge will start coming to you, pouring into our minds. It says this in Japji Sahib remember. Focus on God, and you will start meeting the people you are supposed to meet, focus on Waheguru, and you will start learning the knowledge you are supposed to know. Focus on Waheguru, and the truth comes to you.

Please watch that video by the way. It opens your mind on the bible. The bible was not supposed to be taken literally, but metaphorically. It is an encoded message.

You know when someone is of pure intent, by listening to your heart. You know when someone is trying to tell the truth, by followiing what your heart says. Use your intuition. You can tell the truth apart from falsehood. Even now Waheguru is showing us ways to the truth.

Anyway like Guru Granth Sahib ji doesn't tell us all the sakhi's in the world about the Sikhs, that doesn't mean it did not happen. Its because Guruji's emphasis was on naam, because naam leads you to learn all those things anyway. Like SGGS doesn't tell us all the Sakhi's of the Guru's does it? But that does not mean they didn't happen. Guruji is saying focus Waheguru, and you will come to learn all that anyway. Like Guruji says, we will be led to the right people. Take 1 step to God, he takes millions towards us, we all know this.

Ofcourse im not perfect, i hope you understood what im trying to say. Im not trying to hurt anyone, just want the truth to come out. You know we have been lied to greatly by our so called "world leaders" Only the Guru is our true leader. We should not listen to crooks. I hope u get what im trying to say. Just because its not in Gurbani, doesn't mean it didn't happen. And by the way how do we know its not in Gurbani? There are more Granths aswell as the SGGS, that Guruji has blessed us with.

Listen im still a new Sikh, i want to learn, i really don't know much about Sikhi and im learning, but i do have some knowledge on how our world really operates. i know the fundamentals, please use your own intuitive sense that comes from God, to know when a person is speaking truth. Ofcourse we all make mistakes from time to time, but you can tell when someone is of pure intent and meaning.

In Punjabi one of the words we use for man is aadami, that's based on the concept of Adam. I have also heard that Aadami referes to the Dam (breath) we take as men. And to stress that we only remain on this earth whilst we are breathing!

Like Kaljugi says, acknowledging the existance of a historical figure does not mean that that figure is meant to be worshiped.

If Adam and Eve did start the human race, then from them came Abraham, who is known as the father of the 3 religions (Judhaism, Christianity, and Isalm). That is to say all Jews, Christains and Muslims are descendants of Abraham. So the connections already there for those relegions. However, they don't worship one anothers religions.

One things for sure, we, every human on this planet, must be related to the first humans on this planet, who ever they were!

In Punjabi one of the words we use for man is aadami, that's based on the concept of Adam.

Like Kaljugi says, acknowledging the existance of a historical figure does not mean that that figure is meant to be worshiped.

If Adam and Eve did start the human race, then from them came Abraham, who is known as the father of the 3 religions (Judhaism, Christianity, and Isalm). That is to say all Jews, Christains and Muslims are descendants of Abraham. So the connections already there for those relegions. However, they don't worship one anothers religions.

One things for sure, we, every human on this planet, must be related to the first humans on this planet, who ever they were!

Christianity was originally designed as worship of the Sun. Thats why Jesus is the "risen saviour" the "light of the world" The cross is symbolic of the allignment of certain stars. Did you know on the 25th of December the Sun rises 1 degrees north, after being on its lowest point. And they say the "son is the saviour", thats because without the sun we could not live. Jews worship Saturn, as do Muslims, why do think they all bow down to a black stone? Their religion was also created as moon worship, hence their flag has a moon symbol. That does not mean they are worshiping them though, i know most people from the Abrahamic religions worship the one real God. But those abramic religions were originally created as worship of other things that are not God.

We might be related to the first humans on this planet, but humans themselves did not originate from this planet.

That video i posted on the first page, exposes the bible really well, why doesn't anybody watch it? Even just the first 10 minutes, you will wanting to be watching all of it by then.

My problem with these "alternative history" theories that the likes of David Icke, and the fella above, etc., propose is that there is no mention of Sikhi in their theories.

Sikhi is meant to be the light which leads this world towards the Truth, yet none of these people even acknowledge the existence of Sikhi. Predictably, they bung it in with all the other "organised religions" of the world. So how I can believe anything these people say when Sikhi isn't even on the radar of these people?

If they have the answers as they claim they do, then surely at least 1 of them has been told by his inter-dimensional buddies that there is a faith on Earth that is the solution to the world's problems, i.e. Sikhi?

My problem with these "alternative history" theories that the likes of David Icke, and the fella above, etc., propose is that there is no mention of Sikhi in their theories.

Sikhi is meant to be the light which leads this world towards the Truth, yet none of these people even acknowledge the existence of Sikhi. Predictably, they bung it in with all the other "organised religions" of the world. So how I can believe anything these people say when Sikhi isn't even on the radar of these people?

Everyone has their own karams, everyone is on a certain level of spirituality, obviously they have not realised everything. We are all on this journey, still learning, we are all at different stages. But if you actually listen to people like David Icke, they are basicially describing Sikhi, however in different terms. For example David Icke, expains God as Infinite Consciousnes, and that We are all the sons and daughters of God. Thats what he meant when he said he was the son of God on the Wogan show, then everyone laughed at him because they misunderstood him. But that was because he was still realising he felt apart of something bigger, that we are all actually the sons and daughters of God. Like he talks about reincarnation and stuff.

So he is basicially describing sikhi, however from his own words or point of view, because remember everyone is at different stages of their spirituality. They may not of realised sikhi yet, but if you listen to alot of people with "alternative theories" you can often hear them basically talk about Sikhi from their own point of view. I mean from the knowledge them have so far. E.g. they may not know the word Waheguru, but they know about God, they speak from the knowledge they have. But everyone of us holds key information. We all have keys to this puzzle. We are all in this together. :) We can all learn from eachother, and we all have something to give to one another aswell. Because only Waheguru knows everything.

But the whole world is starting to wake up, and Sikhi is now being realised by all. So they may not about Sikhi, but if you listen to what they are saying, you can see they are starting to realise Dharma from their own knowledge at the moment, so they may only know english words to explain things at the moment, but everyone will eventually realise the force behind everything, that is Waheguru. e.g. David Icke says, infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion. But we as Sikh's know that infinite love is Waheguru, and everything else is maya. You see people are all at different levels of their sikhi, we are all at different stages. That doesn't make anyone more higher than anyone else, im just saying we all got our different karams.So really we are all describing Sikhi, just from our limited perceptions. But only Guruji can truly make us experience Sikhi to the fullest!:)

I'll give Icke his dues where he deserves them. He predicted the current financial, geo-political and social problems the world is currently facing, around 10 years ago. He said things which I thought at the time (being a young teenager) were ludicrous. He was a joke of a man for so many years and was universally derided. But the guy obviously knew something back then and its all coming true. Either that or he blagged it. :D Anyway, hugely OT so I apologise.

We might be related to the first humans on this planet, but humans themselves did not originate from this planet.

That video i posted on the first page, exposes the bible really well, why doesn't anybody watch it? Even just the first 10 minutes, you will wanting to be watching all of it by then.

Harjeet, time permitting I will watch the video.

But in the meantime.... you're not a member of Ron L Hubbard's religion of Sciencetology are you?

Only I hear that thay believe that the Martians (yes from Mars) started us, the human race.

I have also read in a book that scientology is a sect of Christianity. Which kind of makes sense now as your video seems to be backing up Sciencetology via the Bible??

By the way, I don't really think you're a sciencetologist. However, have you ever been 'nearly collared' by them in the past?:umm:

Harjeet, time permitting I will watch the video.

But in the meantime.... you're not a member of Ron L Hubbard's religion of Sciencetology are you?

Only I hear that thay believe that the Martians (yes from Mars) started us, the human race.

I have also read in a book that scientology is a sect of Christianity. Which kind of makes sense now as your video seems to be backing up Sciencetology via the Bible??

By the way, I don't really think you're a sciencetologist. However, have you ever been 'nearly collared' by them in the past?:umm:

Scientology was invented as disinformation to confuse people. Ofcourse im not that :) Nevermind what happened to me, nothing happened to me, im nobody special, but sometimes you know when somebody is telling the truth, you get that "gut-feeling". I hope you can feel im not lying to you, seriously the truth is stranger than fiction. But our history is so much more amazing, so much more incredible then we have been led to believe by our teachers, the Television, the majority of books etc. Remember how in Gurbani it says we existed since Satyug. Because there is stories of people who lived then and that they used to live for thousands of years. Now is Kalyug, well wasnt Satyug like millions or billions of years ago? Obviously we did not evolve 100,000 years ago like Darwinists say, because Gurbani says we have been around since satyug which is much longer than the evolution theory. Actually Darwinism was created as "survival of the fittest", because it gives an excuse to the madmen of the world to eradicate our population. They say everything was an accident and that we came by chance, but we as Sikhs know that we were created for a reason by Akal Purakh!

Thats why Bill Gates said he wants to lower our population with vaccines. And creating dangerous vaccine giving mosquitios! NO JOKE! Check this video he says it himself. this Atheism crap was created to make us hate eachother, so only the rich survive because they think they are stronger than everyone else. The excuse on the media now, is that the world is getting over populated. But this is absolute baloney! It was scientificially proven that everyone on the planet could all live in Australia, and have an acre of land each, and there would still be enough land to go around!

Here Bill Gates admits his agenda, seriously the world is run by pure madmen! pay attention especially to 1min 50 of the video. “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”-Bill gates on the world population.

http://www.activistp...oval-of-gm.html

http://cryptogon.com/?p=4601 GM mosquitos, WHAT THE?