Is This Money Blood Or Milk?

Guest lost

Help me i am lost here.our family is in huge debts,more than 20 lakh.and every month it increments by 50,000.if we do nothing bank will take our house.we have some field near amritsar,and there is some rate fixed by government as its value,but ppl are offering even 10 times more than its value.so what should we do.we r confused.will it be ok to sell it for blk monei.otherwise we have to live on street.help pls.

Help me i am lost here.our family is in huge debts,more than 20 lakh.and every month it increments by 50,000.if we do nothing bank will take our house.we have some field near amritsar,and there is some rate fixed by government as its value,but ppl are offering even 10 times more than its value.so what should we do.we r confused.will it be ok to sell it for blk monei.otherwise we have to live on street.help pls.

Who are you cheating by taking more than its worth? The Govenerment probs wont be missing out on it really will they? Just out of interest where in Amritsar is this land? Your not the one charging people more than its worth, they are willing to pay because they will most probably be making profit from it also. If this opportunity has been presented to you,take it.

Sorry, I'm saying to cheat anyone or anything, thats wrong, but if that land is in demand and someone wants to pay that much, then why not? What would happen if you were caught?

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Government Of Punjab Is Corrupt. In A Free Market Anyone Can Sell Their Properties At Any Price Someone Is Willing To Purchase. There Is a Systematic Attack On Property Values Etc To Attack Sikhs. As Long As The Money Is Not Coming From Drug Money Etc., I Find It Okay. The Government Is Corrupt! How Can They Set A Maximum In A Free Market ?!?! But You Will Have To Be Careful. Because As I Said, The Government Is Corrupt. If They Find Out, They Will Destroy You. But From A Sikhi Point Of View, I Don’t Think Its Wrong At All To Sell To A Willing Buyer Where The Money Is Not From Dishonest Means Etc. GOI With Punjab Government Is Out To Destroy Sikhs In Every way Possible Including Property Values.

You Will Also Have To Be Careful Who You Are Selling To. The Corrupt Governments Lay A Lot Of Traps! And Corrupt Buyers Can Also Trap You! In Punjab It’s VERY DIRTY! The Most Unsuspecting People (Even Family And Friends) Will Destroy You! VERY UNSUSPECTING!

I Take ZERO RESPONSIBILITY If The Government Catches You Etc Etc. BUT THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!

BADAL THEMSELVES ONLY DECLARE 76 CRORE NET WORTH ETC! BUT THEY BUILD 1500 CRORE HOTELS! GET IT ?!?!

If Someone Is Willing To Pay 10X More! Then In A Free Market, A Democratic Market! SELL FOR 10X MORE!

AGAIN! YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL FROM EVERY SIDE! EVEN THE BUYERS CAN BE DIRTY AND TRICK YOU AND ACTUALLY GET YOU ‘CAUGHT’ AND THE POLICE TAKE A CUT FROM THEM ETC! NO MATTER WHO THE BUYERS ARE (INCLUDING FAMILY, FRIENDS, ETC) THEY CAN ALL ‘SCREW’ YOU!

sat sri akal ji,thanx for supporting us.now the main thing is that the vaule of the field set by the government is infact too low as it should be.the field is near a important Gurudawara of Baba deep singh ji.where one of their companion achive martrydom.now if we sell that field only some part of it would be white,so we can take only that part as some cheque or draft.other we have to accept in notes.so we have to hide these money frm income tax officers thats a problem.that free market do not exist here.that money will be taken as black according to gov laws.we have to hide that money some where:(

not that i can help you, but arenot you putting too much detail here. It won't be hard to figure out

about you who you are and plan to hide money, if you already put so much here.

Be careful.

I know a little bit about how this works in India. Normally, on property deals, people pay 20% as white money and the rest as cash. If they investigate, even income tax officials are paid off.

If you are living in the Punjab, I genuinely find it hard to believe that you are not aware of the fact that people pay off the income tax guys too.

Regarding whether this is the ethical route to follow or not - I have no qualifications/experience to advise you on this - you need to go with what your conscious and beliefs say.

finally,the matter is solved,so this is thing.when we r selling a field we will recive 20% as white in form of cheque or draft.and rest in cash.to make that part white we have to 35% of it to incom tax.so this is the solution.thanks all ppl for help.sat sri akal.