Dont Allow Baaj Party (Sohi) To Return To Power! Benti From Khalsa Aid

KHALSA AID

Garcha Sohi's right hand man has openly said it was wrong to hold Baba Thakur Singh Ji's barsi in teh first place and went onto say sonme nonsense its wrong to do Akand Path in the main Palki (so i guess putting ones Guru in a window box makes more sense).

Sohi was in power for 14 years, and now he wants to do something for the youth, well he had 14 years, why not then.

when the youth asked him in the past about opening a gym he would reply, "whats the point your just gonna go and stand outsude schools and collegess", and now hes been conning people into beleiving hes gonna do something for the youth.

Gurpreet of teh sikh sangat party (which his basicly his wife and family, not much sangat + a few tarmala boys)has openly questioned the waering of shaster and bana, he argues we live in a foreign country in modern times what is the need, (to which one singh mockingy told him then why doesnt he get a new modern father as well)

Malhi may not be a saint, but he has never said no to the youth, he has never stopped us. I still remember the days when sohi had the cops on speed dial, i reckon Gadaffi could probably learn a few things from sohi

Waheguru ji ki ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

Usually Khalsa Aid never gets involved with these matters, but the thought that Mr Himmat Singh Sohi's party is trying to come back into power is just an unbearable thought.

Even with small teething problems that any new party has coming into office we believe that the Shere Party (Malhi) has made huge improvements in many areas.

In addition to the increase of Sikhi Parchaar which has seen a big increase in young Sikhs discovering their roots and heritage, they have been very active in the community to support local sports and martial arts clubs to get our kids of the streets.

Furthermore, the Baaj party has openly made clear its affiliations and loyalties which sadly means that social problems in the land all Sikhs call home (Punjab) will never be discussed. Baaj party as shown in their previous reign that they will never educate the Sangat about important Panthic issues such as Human Rights Abuses, Corruption, Rampant Drug Abuse etc.

In the past two years of the Shere Party there has been inspiring Exhibitions, seminars and talks about issues such as these and we fear there will be a clampdown if Baaj party was to return.

Saving millions of the sangats money the Shere party has shown diligence and professionalism, whereas Mr Sohi has just returned from the Courts having sued the Gurughar for approx £500,000.00 in costs. It is sad at a time when poverty is strife in Punjab that Mr Sohi felt it was value for the Gurus money just for him to eligible to be a Pardhaan again.

We appeal to everyone to support the good work of Shere party who we will believe will continue to improve their seva, and keep working for the Sangat rather than foreign agencies.

thanxs for the info ! oh and sorry for the lose [ HARJINDER SINGH SOHAL]

Garcha Sohi's right hand man has openly said it was wrong to hold Baba Thakur Singh Ji's barsi in teh first place and went onto say sonme nonsense its wrong to do Akand Path in the main Palki (so i guess putting ones Guru in a window box makes more sense).

Sohi was in power for 14 years, and now he wants to do something for the youth, well he had 14 years, why not then.

when the youth asked him in the past about opening a gym he would reply, "whats the point your just gonna go and stand outsude schools and collegess", and now hes been conning people into beleiving hes gonna do something for the youth.

Gurpreet of teh sikh sangat party (which his basicly his wife and family, not much sangat + a few tarmala boys)has openly questioned the waering of shaster and bana, he argues we live in a foreign country in modern times what is the need, (to which one singh mockingy told him then why doesnt he get a new modern father as well)

Malhi may not be a saint, but he has never said no to the youth, he has never stopped us. I still remember the days when sohi had the cops on speed dial, i reckon Gadaffi could probably learn a few things from sohi

Thats quite low as i remember sohi attendding the barsi and even saying to the singhs well done, its a wonderful event and thanks for holdinig it. weirdo.