BJP anti-Punjab, says Khalsa panchayat

Deep Singh

yeah but humans are all brovs and sis....all religions believe in the 1 same God etc. Alls im saying is pakistan was Sikh Land.It was taken,we did not give it.Millions of sikhs lost homes and died when they kicked us out.our most important Gurdwara are there but getting access is difficult.Remaining pak/sikh population lives in poverty and can,t vote.many important Gurdwara are neglected and stand in ruins etc etc. Thats alls im saying is we should get our own HOLY LAND NORTH PUNJAB BACK!wjkk wjkf.

WJKK WJKF

Veerjee some facts:

British decided to partition BIG india into three different parts (very good decision) to three different major religious communities. Jinnah, leader of pakistan, who was good friend of sikhs took the pakistan area (western part of punjab). all pandu nehru were greedy and they wanted the whole indian (including punjab which at that time extends from himacahal to tibet and to almost delhi).. So nehru misled sikh leader that "We are brothers & so on" .. "Lets live together" and so on.. and under that impression sikh leader told british that they want to live together with hindus and thus We lost the chance of having our own nation.. So that's how the pakistan created and has most of the punjab fertile land and all gurdwaras.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you acknowledge we are all "brovs and sis" then why make silly remarks about -edited-

u ain't let it go easily.. i know u gonna type that one in every single debate with jazz.. it's like a baby who got the lolypop ! tongue.gif jk mate

Na your right I will not let go especially if the person has not done any research and is talking gibberish which could be used to malign the Sikh quam like -edited-(there you go I have mentioned it again :wub: ). It is pathetic that someone makes such remarks especially when some journalist whose sole aim in life is to take such statements out of context in Canada is known to view this web site. Then in the next statement he dismisses it as mere chit chat. grin.gif

it was on both sides,but we were been attacked and had to defend our holyland/gurdwara. my cuz got refused a visa.reason? some small gurdwara in pak are closed/ruins. isnt pak north of india/punjab?

Yes we were attacked and so were they (muslims) it was killings on both side and both sides were at fault. I have been told stories of a so called holy Baba who rode around on a horse torching villages and killing innocent women and children etc (is that what Guru Ji taught us). Just beacuse they were doing the same it does not make it right that Sikhs also followed up with similar actions. :wub: @

As for your cousins visa refusal, go over with a jatha and give all your documents in time and you should have no problems. For a Yatra visa you are officially advised to apply for a visa several months before travelling. I went in April and got my visa within a few days (went for a tourist visa rather than Yatra visa as it allows access to more of the country and less restrictions).

Na veerji the portion of Punjab in Pakistan is referred to as West Punjab and the Indian portion East Punjab.

(Look S1ngh I have not mentioned that statement grin.gif )

so Hindu government can attack our holiest gurdwara,but sikh cant even mention something disgusting as you put it which the hindu gov has already carried out in 84.Pakland is Sikhland and always will be.No1 gives up their HOLYLAND. why should we not attack delhi if amritsar is attacked as in indra ghandi. we are not provoking,be we are being provoked.next if india gives us another attack,should we not mention any harm to delhi,again and again?at the end of the day our holyland was robbed from us by thiefs.

No we cannot because we are Sikhs and do not go round committing acts of terrorism and killing innocent people by -edited-, grow up and start to think before you post such irresponsible messages. Just because one side is stupid it does not mean we all follow in their steps! We are not lemmings. no.gif

From your posts you appear to be very confused with your "Pakland" -edited-. Sikhi teaches us about equality between mankind so we do not differentiate between human beings. Your messages of hate are the exact opposite. I suggest you read more about the true message of Sikhi before spouting the hate that appears to have built up inside you. blush.gif

If it makes you happy do what you want and continue to post your disgusting messages, as you are intent on making people believe that Sikhs are a bunch of hothead extremists with your silly remarks about -edited-. Grow up, and read a few books so you understand more about the message of Sikhi before posting messages which malign Sikhs !

When you -edited- in your imagination do you put magic barriers around the Sikh Gurdwara in Delhi ?

its simple i want our holyland back,you dont.  if someone attacked a sikh gurdwara i would attack them,you however would not.

Hows it your holy land ? ohmy.gif :T: It is not a question of whether I want it back or not. You should look at reality and ask yourself whether the Muslims of West Punjab would like to be ruled by people like YOU :T:

Get over it you are not going to get west Punjab back. :TH:

As for attacking a Gurdwara and launching a counter attack. I would refrain from making silly kiddie type remarks about -edited- etc. No where did you mention attacks on Gurdwara you were intent on disgusting remarks about -edited- without even thinking of the consequences. grin.gif

I feel it is a waste of time even trying to educate you about how your remarks could be used to malign the Sikh panth as you appear to lack the capacity to accept and understand what you said was stupid ! :wub: )

SIKH HOLYLAND??,its Guru Nanak Dev JIs birth place,some of our most important Gurdwara like Nanak saihb gurwara are there,we gave alot of hard work to get lahore.yet in our own land we are treated as 2nd class citizens and the gurdwara are not kept well,but when pak was ours we treated muslims justly. As for blowing up delhi,i did not say we should it for nothing but if they can attack our holiest shrine what else is a bigger insult than this.i merely offered the concept for discussion to prevent further attack upon our religion as it may be one solution/or the only one that prevents an outrage like 84.also i am talking of attacks on gurwara...84.

now your calling pplz opinions stupid .yeah getting our holyland is stupid.we can take attack on our holiest gurdwara with indian tanks,but we musnt mention even discussion attacking never mind actually doing it as a defensive measure.if you dont want our land back so be it.but let those that want our land,get it.how do you know the future,we will get it back.

now your calling pplz opinions stupid .yeah getting our holyland is stupid.we can take attack on our holiest gurdwara with indian tanks,but we musnt mention even discussion attacking never mind actually doing it as a defensive measure.if you dont want our land back so be it.but let those that want our land,get it.how do you know the future,we will get it back.

:wub: Yes if someone makes stupid childish type remarks -edited- I will attack such an opinion especially when it is known that a certain journalist is known to view these forums and use such posts to malign the Sikh quam. Then again perhaps you are not too concerned about the Sikh Panth being maligned due to your silly comments about bombing Delhi. :lol:

As for it being your Holy Land, Patna Sahib the Birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji is in Bihar state, is that not also a holy land ?

I doubt that 80 million Muslims of West Pakistan are going to hand control of their Punjab to people like you. Dream on and have more imaginary visualisations.

Go on then, stop sitting

on your PC and start a revolution to get West Punjab back :D . Its easy tobe a general on a PC dreaming up all sorts of conquests. Ground reality is very different. :wub: ) .

MOD Note : Both Jazz Singh and Stop Singh.. Don't Get carried away by mentioning "Blowing this up" dozen of times. It took us 15 mins to filter all messages of this thread. Next time it will go straight to trash can and strict moderation will be put on the certain member.