Http://Www.Sikhtimes.Com/ - Fake Sikh Site Again

clarity

I was disgusted to see that undercover fake Sikhs and hindus are actually registering Sikh domain names and posting false information

Moderators please put up a permanent thread to monitor these FAKE so called Sikh sites and start a campaign to expose and shut them down

If they do not stop perhaps we should play them at their own game and expose their religion for what it really is without lying of course

Let me know what you guys think

How do we know they're undercover fake Sikhs and Hindus?

Oh that's a piece of cake. They fake Sikh sites will not specify very clearly that:

• Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (which has the light/soul of the ten Gurus from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji) is the only living Guru of the Sikhs from1708 to eternity.
  • They will also try to say you do not need to take Amrit, or if you do, it's deosn't need to be taken from the Panj Piyare Amritdhari Sikhs.

Anti-Sikh agencies have been trying to lead Sikhs away from the above two facts Since Guru Gobind Singh Ji returned to Sach Khand (the plain of truth)!

If a Sikh sticks to the above two facts she/he will NEVER go wrong!!!

They don't have to be undercover or something sinister like that. They could just be absolute idiots who haven't got a clue.

Oh, i just saw who it's written by. Puneet Singh Lambha is a disgrace in my opinion.

I read one of his "academic" papers trying to prove Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale was bad and even claiming he was sexist....seriously?

Anyone who wants a real research paper on Sant Ji:

http://www.sikhcoali...arnailSingh.pdf

From what I have read, heard and watched, Santh Jarnail SIngh Ji always stood up for the respect of women. He always spoke up agianst the corrupt police or government officials of india when they would rape or humuliate any women in front of a whole village, or in private. Even if this meant risking his life from Government snippers, or being arrested by the corrupt police to be tourched or killed in custody.

Santh Jarnail Singh Ji was one of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's true Saint Soilder Sons !!!!

Could you imagine if any of us had his bravery, or even the courage to speak in public, against injustices!!!