Tiger Skin?

Guest guptbhenji

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

once it's dead the skin can hang around for centuries if treated, plus you never know it could have been a maneater back then

I don't think punjab region has had tigers for centuries. So it probably is old. But if these sects do this weird stuff today then it is out of order and really weird. 

I personally wouldn't wanna sit on a real tiger rug regardless of how old it is! That's just disturbing. 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

I don't think punjab region has had tigers for centuries. So it probably is old. But if these sects do this weird stuff today then it is out of order and really weird. 

I personally wouldn't wanna sit on a real tiger rug regardless of how old it is! That's just disturbing. 

if you look at the meta view of the world then we are that skin also

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

but they are so stupid they believe feeding rats in a temple is something holy , whilst killing all other forms of nature with their pollution

Well they feed those rats because they believe those rats are their ancestors lol! Clearly just another case of pandits creating superstitions to draw in the masses and make more money, like a business.   Majority of these superstitions were created by bhamans and pandits to create years and draw people into the mandir and make money. 

Bhamans = Superstitions  = fears = money

The ganges is a crime against nature. Ironically Ganga is supposed to be pavitar/pure   yet they have dead dogs and humans floating in it,  they have train bridges that run over the ganges and human waste is released into the ganges while goes over the bridges on top of the ganges.  Factories release chemicals and waste into it.   Yet Ganga is pavitar lol

I read in one of the sau sakhis that the ganges will loose it's special properties in the 1950s    not sure how reliable the sau sakhis are though ...

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Well they feed those rats because they believe those rats are their ancestors lol! Clearly just another case of pandits creating superstitions to draw in the masses and make more money, like a business.   Majority of these superstitions were created by bhamans and pandits to create years and draw people into the mandir and make money. 

Bhamans = Superstitions  = fears = money

The ganges is a crime against nature. Ironically Ganga is supposed to be pavitar/pure   yet they have dead dogs and humans floating in it,  they have train bridges that run over the ganges and human waste is released into the ganges while goes over the bridges on top of the ganges.  Factories release chemicals and waste into it.   Yet Ganga is pavitar lol

I read in one of the sau sakhis that the ganges will loose it's special properties in the 1950s    not sure how reliable the sau sakhis are though ...

that's new on me about Ganges losing 'powers' , I thought that the power of kudrat for us is purely from Akal Purakh and so like Emoto discovered paat and good intentions thoughts and words can purify even the most drastically abused waterways . That's why I believe what Bhai Rama Singh ji talked about naam being used to steady the Earth and heal it

22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that's new on me about Ganges losing 'powers' , I thought that the power of kudrat for us is purely from Akal Purakh and so like Emoto discovered paat and good intentions thoughts and words can purify even the most drastically abused waterways . That's why I believe what Bhai Rama Singh ji talked about naam being used to steady the Earth and heal it

i read that in sau sakhi book.  Well maybe it did have some divine properties?  didn't it come from divine origins? perhaps it was here in the previous yugs too ....      don't know tbh lol    

its not just the ganges but most rivers in India are so polluted that they basically are dead lol    

when i went hazur sahib and saw the Godavari river it was so polluted that it actually was green!  like a slimy green colour!  i was actually shocked when i saw that. my cousin told me that the factories discharge waste into it. We spoke to this fisherman and he said its hard to catch fish because there is so little left in there! he also mentioned how factories have ruined it.   He also said that the Sikhs don't like it when fishermen catch fish!  why is that?  i didn't understand that ? 

i didnt realize but near the river bank about 10 meters away from the edge of the river was the area where people cremate the dead haha! i was standing there and looked down and saw ashes in like big oval shapes around the length of humans, there were loads of these    and then i noticed flowers and petals on the ashes and then i was like OH SH1T   im standing on someones ashes LMAO!    i felt really disturbed by that,  this was before i spoke to the fisherman and then we asked him what these grey ashes are and he was like this is where hindus cremate their dead lol,  he pointed at this other area higher up and said that is where sikhs cremate their dead.  There is a flight of stairs leading down to the river, i think they call it ghat.     Cant believe i was standing on the remains of cremations lol!   i had no idea haha!     but yeah   lol 

• 1 month later...
Guest daas guest singh
On 2/13/2019 at 12:23 AM, puzzled said:

i read that in sau sakhi book.  Well maybe it did have some divine properties?  didn't it come from divine origins? perhaps it was here in the previous yugs too ....      don't know tbh lol    

ganges does have good properties it has some kinda good bacteria tahat feeds on all kinds of diseses and impurities and bad bacteria

so the water in ganges is pure

bhul chuk maaf

thanks 

daas guest singh

keep the faith

wgjdk wgjdf

sat srii akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal