Guy On Panth Time Anti Bhindranwale

When you look at Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's, commitment, knowledge(Gian), Kamai (how much Bani he did), Service for the Panth! Shaheedi (sacrifice) for the Panth! and then you hear just anybody having a go at Sant Ji, then you think what an upside down world this is!!!

As God is my witness, I can honestly say, that the Amrtdhari Singhs I have met with open beards, who do Panj Bania, wear the 5 K's, Bana and 'round Dastars, are not extremists!!! They respect other religions, and believe that other religions have a right to practice, and are very happy to see others practice their religion. All I have noticed is that they do not like it when people who do not believe in the Gurus, or follow the Gurus' Teachings, and code of conduct, try to convince other Sikhs that they do not need to follow Gurmat too !!

Somebody should tell the man on Panth time today, that being a moderate Sikh does not mean that you have to stop believing in most of the things our Gurus told us to believe. The Amritdharis I have met want other faiths to be happy, but they also want the Sikh Nation to understand it's own faith and code of conduct, what's wrong with that???

I can totally understand why Southall Youth is upset! He has every right to be!! (to be honest my bloods boiling too)

I think you'll find that the Sikh Channel will not repeat this Panth Time, without editing it, because, they will draw the line at airing anti-Sikh programmes. If you don't believe me, record the repeat of this Panth Time and compare it with the one you already have on your Sky boxes, and see if they don't edit that man's speech. That's if the Sikh Channel repeat it!!! That man did say some things that went against Sikhi/Gurmat!!!

Funny how our so called 'own', hurt our hearts the most. May be that's because they are on the inside!!!

Debate with him in nice manner in order to prove him wrong. Nobody will listen to our side if we react negatively. Every point of Indira Gandhi's policy is wrong from emergency to various other big blunders she did before announcing attack on sikh dharam. If they fight with pen then start fighting with pen.. if they pick sword and then we pick sword too; either way khalsa will win.. Don't hate him but prove him wrong !!

Can't agree more!

When people start frothing rabidly at the mouth and getting overly excited it just gives the other side exactly the ammunition they need to 'prove' that the other side is extremist and narrow minded to the point of not tolerating alternative views. Bang! Then we end up being contrasted with the Taliban. Why play into a trap that even a low IQ bundha should be able to see through?

Whether people like it or not, they have to face the fact that there are Sikhs who are both for and against Khalistan. Ask Hazoori Sikhs whether they are for K'stan for example and see what they say. Ask many Sikhs of Malaysian backgrounds too. If the only strategy some of you youngsters have for Khalistan is to slander everyone who doesn't see things your way, then God help the movement! Use brains not emotions.

The way to win this is putting your case/argument forward in an articulate, intelligent, measured but powerful way that deals with all of the points of those opposed to it.

Simples.

I support the notion of Khalistan but I would draw short of trying to turn around and call other people who don't share my views on this matter as nonSikhs. You just reinforce the stereotype of a narrow minded, backward, extremist that is used against us, when you do that. Be just a bit more astute if you really care about the movement.

This is so true look at the palestinian issue anybody in there right mind can see that isreal is aggresor and the palestinians have evry right to defend themselves but then you have those 15 year old <banned word filter activated> kids on youtube comments saying <banned word filter activated> jews and kill all jews and all palestinians get equated with terrorists and extremists its the same thing with sikhs

You guys need to register complaints with the Sikh Channel. 0121 380 1050 info@sikhchannel.tv

Call SC during the day as their staff are usually belay then and express how offensive and false many of the comments made by the panel were. Ask for this specific panel to come again on an open phone discussion programme on the Sikh Channel where their comments can be challenged by the sangat/studio audience live on air.

Despite Sikh Channel repeating every programee, I bet now,

they won't repeat this one ;)

If anyone has a Sky Plus box, please Pause it at his face,

and upload on SikhSangat.

I haven't seen the Sikh Channel make a mistake like this before, maybe they just missed it???

I think RSingh96's prediction is right, or is it?

I know Sikhs are not meant to gamble, or have a bet!But, can we all start betting on whether or not Sikh Channel will repeat this Anti-Panth Time they aired yesterday?

I will start the betting off with a No, they will not repeat this as it was yesterday! As in I don't think they will air this programme without editing out some of the anti-Sikhi/anti-Pathic statements they made on this Anti-Panth Time .

Maybe we should start calling the people on that panel, and other people like them, Anti Ji's, because the are so very Anti-Panthic!!!

Anyway, I have started a betting off with a No!

Do we have any more No's, or Yes'es

Come on! Don't be scared, put your money where your mouth is!!!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...