Sikh Charities

D Kaur

------------------------------------------------------------ :umm: Bump :umm: --------------------------------------------------------------

Red Nose Day sponsorships are in full swing - please also donate to the charities above.

I Just did :)

Dont forget to declare 'Gift Aid', as it allows KA to claim back tax on your donation.

After I came to know that their india part, focus punjab is headed by sikh missionary college.. I got no respect for.them...

You are absolutely right. They should not align with enemies of sikhi in Punjab so called Gurmat Gian Missionary college,

LudhiANA. Head of this college is in bed with spokesman Editor. Spokesman newspaper editor has launched attack on

authenticity of Guru Granth sahib.

You are absolutely right. They should not align with enemies of sikhi in Punjab so called Gurmat Gian Missionary college,

LudhiANA. Head of this college is in bed with spokesman Editor. Spokesman newspaper editor has launched attack on

authenticity of Guru Granth sahib.

What's the missionary college? What do they do that's bad and do you have a newspaper link to the article?

Whatever it is they are doing a huge service and we need to support them. With our support we can guide them to not indulge in relations with such nastik people.

We jump to conclusions and label people too fast.

I have contacted Khalsa Aid, as i did not want to re-post here untill i had some facts.

For anyone who questions their work and commitment, you should know that they are doing the best they can with the support they have, if you feel they can do better - give them your support, contact them, talk to them, dont criticise the good work they do. As they are clearly helping many families around Punjab.

I've been informed that they have contacted all Jathebandis, to initiate these programs with Jathbandis guidance, along with funding from Khalsa Aid. They have had no backing, and are having to go solo. Maybe we should be contacting Jathbandis and asking them to form aliance with Khalsa Aid.

If Khalsa Aid did nothing, Radaswamis, Ram Rahim and other Deras, would continue to step in and "help" the very people that we need to be assisting, leading to more lost Sikhs.

If you feel that you can do a better job, please contact Khalsa Aid, and discuss sponsoring a Program for your own Village, and become a Pracharak for your village. There administration and expertise and your excellent Pracharak and sponsorship would be greatly welcomed. It would be easy enough to monitor the success of a program in our yown Village. And what better way to give back to your own.

For reference Khalsa Aid are currently working in 20 Villages in Punjab, and are now concentrating on setting up programs near the deras of Anti Sikhs like Ram Rahim. They are also raising the plight of the Dharmi Faujis and are now openly supporting the families of the Singhs in Jails and Shaheed families.

The people in Punjab need our support, Khalsa Aid are prepared to give it - are you.

I know that i would prefer to donate to Families in Punjab, who need assistance as opposed to a building fund. What you choose to do is your decision.

I have contacted Khalsa Aid, as i did not want to re-post here untill i had some facts.

For anyone who questions their work and commitment, you should know that they are doing the best they can with the support they have, if you feel they can do better - give them your support, contact them, talk to them, dont criticise the good work they do. As they are clearly helping many families around Punjab.

I've been informed that they have contacted all Jathebandis, to initiate these programs with Jathbandis guidance, along with funding from Khalsa Aid. They have had no backing, and are having to go solo. Maybe we should be contacting Jathbandis and asking them to form aliance with Khalsa Aid.

If Khalsa Aid did nothing, Radaswamis, Ram Rahim and other Deras, would continue to step in and "help" the very people that we need to be assisting, leading to more lost Sikhs.

If you feel that you can do a better job, please contact Khalsa Aid, and discuss sponsoring a Program for your own Village, and become a Pracharak for your village. There administration and expertise and your excellent Pracharak and sponsorship would be greatly welcomed. It would be easy enough to monitor the success of a program in our yown Village. And what better way to give back to your own.

For reference Khalsa Aid are currently working in 20 Villages in Punjab, and are now concentrating on setting up programs near the deras of Anti Sikhs like Ram Rahim. They are also raising the plight of the Dharmi Faujis and are now openly supporting the families of the Singhs in Jails and Shaheed families.

The people in Punjab need our support, Khalsa Aid are prepared to give it - are you.

I know that i would prefer to donate to Families in Punjab, who need assistance as opposed to a building fund. What you choose to do is your decision.

Excellent work in Punjab by Khalsa Aid in Punjab

Khalsa aid is aligned with anti gurmat missionaries known as Gurmat gian missionary college.

Missionaries are more dangerous than any any other cult as they are eroding sikhism from inside.

So far they do not disassociate with this heretic group they will get a bad name and less and less support.

Word is spreading fast now. See below

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?/topic/36065-khalsa-aid-partner-with-anti-sikh-forces/

Khalsa Aid have aligned with enemies of sikhi in Punjab such as Gurmat Gian Missionary college, Ludhiana.

Missionary college teachings are

1) No amrit vela for sikhs

2) Waheguru is not Gurmantra

3) No Karma and no reincarnation

4) Guru gobind singh ji did not write any bani . So only tweo banis of nitnem are there.

5) Their Guru kala afghna says that there waS NO AMRIT SANCHAR in 1699.

Will you like to teach your children this type of gurmat.

waheguru

Khalsa aid is aligned with anti gurmat missionaries known as Gurmat gian missionary college.

Missionaries are more dangerous than any any other cult as they are eroding sikhism from inside.

So far they do not disassociate with this heretic group they will get a bad name and less and less support.

Word is spreading fast now. See below

http://forums.wahegu...ti-sikh-forces/

Khalsa Aid have aligned with enemies of sikhi in Punjab such as Gurmat Gian Missionary college, Ludhiana.

Missionary college teachings are

1) No amrit vela for sikhs

2) Waheguru is not Gurmantra

3) No Karma and no reincarnation

4) Guru gobind singh ji did not write any bani . So only tweo banis of nitnem are there.

5) Their Guru kala afghna says that there waS NO AMRIT SANCHAR in 1699.

Will you like to teach your children this type of gurmat.

waheguru

Do you have proof with regards to your above points that those teachings are passed onto the kids???

If so why dont you arrange,sponsor or invite teachers you deem fit for teaching these kids correctly? Are you full of criticism or do you have any solutions?

There was a thread earlier on Gurmat Gian missionary college. Proof was pasted there. You know it as you were participating in that.

There are many other sikh institutions like taksal who teach kids proper Gurmat. Sikh missonary schools are not the only

ones. Have you heard their professors views on Gurmat. I am sure you have heard names of Inder Ghagah, sarabjit

Dhundha. Harjinder sabhra, Gurbachan thailand etc. I am sure you know them and also their patron Gurcharan jeonwala.