Curly Hair Swami Dude'S Feet Vid With Vaheguru Simran

Guest utube

Curly is satya sai baba. I think some muppet put the simran audio to the video. BTW I think curly is also a muppet, just read up on him, there was a bbc documentary exposing fake/pakhandi babeh in India, he was the headline act. Check out how he fools thousands with his amatuer tricks. The astonishing thing is he has world wide following , with many dumb americans following him, a few have left only after being sexually abused by him. He's worth millions and got hospitals and schools everywhere. There is Satya Sai school also in Leicester, UK.

He claims to be reincarnation of Shirdi sai baba, he is quiet revered.

Also bored I love your avatar on my mobile. On laptop its different but on my phone its of some handsome guy with glasses, I know its not you, as someone that good looking would never make others jealous by showing off his good looks.

Theres also more others like

so its just his videos overlayed with different tracks.

Now I don't know anything about him but seems they seem a different community with own beliefs/religion. If by some great good fortune they come to hear/chant Satnam Vaheguru (which we don't know they do by just this video) then why stop that?