40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

Guest koe singh

My mother is suffering from breast cancer.she is in her first stage.I want my mother to be cured as soon as possible .which path should I do for my mom?

Penji, sorry to hear about your mother. Im putting on a previous topic for you to read.

All I will say is we should not expect Gurbani to cure diseases, or neglect medical side. But Wahegurus grace, nobody can guess that. So everything is in their hands, and they may grace one to deal with what they are going through. There have been some cases of people being graced and being cured, but I would not advise to expect anything in return and then one becoming hurt if they don't receive.

The best thing I would suggest is to do Ardas to Guruji and leave it in their hands and do whichever paat you wish to with faith and devotion, as anything is better than nothing.

Bhul chuk maf Karo. Please forgive if I've said anything wrong.

Waheguru.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/16386-can-gurbani-cure-diseases/

M reading sukhmani paath for 40 days...after bath at morning 5:30...I hv sm wish...paath is realy good...it is compulsry to go every day gurudwara during these 40 days ???

I did not concentrated in my studies for last week and next week there are final exams. What should i do ? I do path regularly but still not

Don't expect that if you do paat, that you will pass when you did not put in the effort yourself.

Why do you expect God to pick up the pieces when you didn't concentrate? Why didn't you concentrate ?

What do you mean what should you do? What do you think you should do, considering you have one more week to go?

Better get stuck into studying and do best as you can, that's what you should do.

Guest navjeet kaur

Waheguru ji ka khasla waheguru ji ki fatey.. I'm very much interested to read sukhmani sahib path.. Bt I really don't know how.to read means it's too.long so should I.hve to complete it daily or I can read it in parts.. Actually nt able to.understand 40 dys means..??

Waheguru ji ka khasla waheguru ji ki fatey.. I'm very much interested to read sukhmani sahib path.. Bt I really don't know how.to read means it's too.long so should I.hve to complete it daily or I can read it in parts.. Actually nt able to.understand 40 dys means..??

Navjeet Kaur ji, ideally try to do it in one sitting. The time it will take to complete depends on ones speed. But if you cannot manage in one sitting, then try to do in within a day, recite up to as much as you can and complete within a day. If you still cannot manage that, then spread out over a few days. The main thing is you should do with devotion and not skip through it fast just for the sake of completing.

Also try to understand the Gurbani of Sukhmani Sahib ji, (Sukhaan di mani ).

These links have already been put on by previous posters:

http://www.sikhworld.co.uk/page16.html

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,16425

40 days chaleesa:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/61089-history-of-doing-a-chaleesa/

Navjeet Kaur Jee,

as Simran Pen Jee has said, do not rush and try to understand this pure paviter Bani, try to savour each and evrey bachan of it, just as when a child is given a candy.

Then just to add to cents from my personal understanding:

You see, the Sukhaan Di Manee, is nothing else, but His Naam Simran, if you have a global look at this Bani, it is nothing but the apaar mahima of Wahiguru´s Naam Simran.

The Bani starts with the Ashtapadee:

Simra-o simar simar sukh paava-o.
Meditate, meditate, meditate in remembrance of Him, and obtain True happiness.
This is the "tat", the essence of Sukhmani Sahib and Gurmat. Sarab Sukhan ka Daat Har.
The objective and goal of spirituality, is : to be Truthful, have True wisdom, and obtain True happiness, and so pen jee, this can only happen, when we do His Simran, otherwise we may do whatever we want...we may get Baikunth or Swarg....but sadly, not Him.
He can only be realized, firstly by His Grace, which will lead us to love Him, and to do the real bhakti, which is none other than His Simran Dhyan.
Sat Sree Akal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mandeep

baba ji meri help kari...

menu ciggrate peen di adat lag gai aa...

me chadna chaunda han lekin chad nahi paa rahea... meri wife ne menu bauta pareshan kar rakhea aa jisde karke meri job bhi chut gai te me bauta karze wich aagya... meri madad karo te mera marg darshan karo jee... me pehle roz gurudware jaanda si... jado di me shaadi kiti aa meri wife sirf ladai jhagda kardi aa te menu apne wich uljha ke rakhdi aa... me hun nshe da aadi ho gya han te me chah kar wi naam nahi le panda teh gurudware bhi nahi ja panda... meri madad karo jee

baba ji meri help kari...

menu ciggrate peen di adat lag gai aa...

me chadna chaunda han lekin chad nahi paa rahea... meri wife ne menu bauta pareshan kar rakhea aa jisde karke meri job bhi chut gai te me bauta karze wich aagya... meri madad karo te mera marg darshan karo jee... me pehle roz gurudware jaanda si... jado di me shaadi kiti aa meri wife sirf ladai jhagda kardi aa te menu apne wich uljha ke rakhdi aa... me hun nshe da aadi ho gya han te me chah kar wi naam nahi le panda teh gurudware bhi nahi ja panda... meri madad karo jee

Mandeep ji, madat tha Waheguru ne karni a, par twanu vi mehnat karni peyegi, je Waheguru di Mehr hove. Twanu aap, apne Mann nu samjavo ke cigarettes changi nahi. Te ji vi twade Ghar vich takleef a, usnu hor tareeke nal tek Karo. Nasha tha sirf thore waqt le dhur karuga pareshani.

Par Nashe nal vi nuksaan hunda, twadi sehat da, te twade Ghar vich hor laraiyi hogi. Tusi doctor de jao, te daso apni takleef bareh. Oh twadi madat karuge cigarette da. Twadi wife kio larde a? Waja pucho pyar de nal, guse nal nai. Jad waja da pata laguga fer usnu sudaran Di koshish Karo.

Baki, rab kol ardas Karo ke twanu sahi raste pave. Te fer twanu Gurdwara bulaveh.

Waheguru.