40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

Guest koe singh

5 hours ago, Guest Navneet said:

Hi

Tommorow I will done my 40 days sukhmani sahib path what I have to do for my last day path...

Dear Guest Navneet Jee,

just tell me one thing, from all the path you have done for this time being, what have you understood from it? 

What is the essence message from Sukhmani Sahib have you got of what Panchvee Patshahee is conveying us?

Because if we do paath, without understanding, then it is hardly useful.  The fruit of this Bani, or any other Bani, no matter how many days one may do, is got only by doing what the Bani tells us to do.

It is our karnee upon the the instructions of the Bani, which works wonders.

For example, the continuos reading of a recipe of a delicious dish, will not satisfy our hunger, no matter how many times one may read it. It is by working on that recipe, by getting those ingredients and preparing them as instructed, then only, will we able to taste that delicious dish and satisfy our hunger, not otherwise.

I am in no way discouragiing you, but trying you to get the most of results of what you are doing, with rationality.

Sikhee is no theory nor rituals(brahamnwadee), sikhee is putting into practice the ingredients(humility, jap/simran, dhyan) of Bhakti, to get the best of best, who is none other than Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Sat Sree Akal

• 2 weeks later...
On 8 December 2015 at 5:08 AM, Guest Gurleen said:

My mother is suffering from breast cancer.she is in her first stage.I want my mother to be cured as soon as possible .which path should I do for my mom?

hi plz google SARAB ROG KA AUKHAD NAAM MISSION , AND listen to there shabads (healing by GURBANI SHABADS)

• 3 months later...
On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 7:48 AM, Guest karan said:

how to do sukhmani sahib.how much at one time .there are 24 ashtpadees.in how much days it should be completed. 

It depends on you. Usually ppl do all ashtpadees in one sitting. When i started doing sukhmani sahib for tge first time, it took me 2 hours to do the whole paath. So then I would do 1 hour in the morning and 1 in the evining. But soon i got faster now I can do the whole paath in 1 hour 30 minutes. But its up to you, how much time u have. My little sister did 6 ashtpadis every day and she finished the whole paath in 4 days. So its up to you. Its more important that you do it with love, prem, sharda, and with dhian than doing alot but fast and rudely. 

Try reading the whole paath n see how long it takes u then u can figure out the time

• 1 month later...
Guest Gagandeep kaur

Waheguru sachepatshah sab da Bhala Karin.

I have started my 40 days SUKHMANI SAHIB path to fulfill my wishes.But as I am reading everyday I am forgetting my wishes,sadness,problems and falling love with this Mithi,pawittar and nirmal bani.Each and every meaning of Sukhmani sahib path gives me strength to face my problems and taught me to say Tera bhana mitha lage waheguru.Its my humble request my brothers and sisters read this bani with love and understand each word it will show you real meaning of life as it shown me.

Jis dakur so Nahi chara tako kije sad numsakara

Satnam shri waheguru 

• 1 month later...
Guest Armaan Singh

Hello, I'm a 17 yr old and I speak great Punjabi due to my Punjabi grandparents raising me, but I can't read Punjabi because I never learned to read it, I live in Canada , is it ok if I read sukhmani sahib in English , does it still have same power.

On 09/03/2017 at 5:02 AM, Guest Armaan Singh said:

Hello, I'm a 17 yr old and I speak great Punjabi due to my Punjabi grandparents raising me, but I can't read Punjabi because I never learned to read it, I live in Canada , is it ok if I read sukhmani sahib in English , does it still have same power.

Some Gutka Sahibs and online have it in Gurmukhi, Roman, English and Devanagari. If you can't read Gurmukhi, you can read the Roman instead of the English. 

But also, try and learn to read Gurmukhi, so you don't have to rely on the Romanized all the time, when you become more fluent in it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/05/2013 at 9:02 PM, Guest Nav Kaur said:

Hi,

Can we do sukhmani sahib or any path during periods?

Regarda

Yes u can ....there is nothing to worry about...its all natural process ...this how god has made us(women)....he has blessed us with power to give birth to new life...his blessings are always with us....if we remember him at all times!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jaskirat
On 11/1/2016 at 0:14 AM, simran345 said:

Hi, can anyone please tell me if after reciting Sukhmani Sahib prayer..have to recite Ardas? Can you please send me the link 

Thank you