Is This Acceptable?

Khalasthan86

25 members have voted

1. 1. ACCEPTABLE?

• YESSSSSSS
    • NOOOOO

In order to practice Gurbani, everything you think is right must be dropped and the rehat that is so hard and puts us in stress and anxiety must be implemented.

I thought the practice of Gurbani led to sat (truth), santokh (contentment) and gian (knowledge)? As well as anand (bliss) not stress and anxiety?

Are they really doing beadbi? Yes it's beadbi if they dance to Gurbani like in the video, for them it's more fun... they dun have the consciousness to understand what it means to give respect to bani.

But at this time our lovley brothers and sisters who are comming from Punjab are doing more beadbi than gores can ever do. Please remember Ravidassis took out Bani from Bhagat Ravidass ji maharaj and created an own Granth.... they do major beadbi at this time and disrespecting bani. GUrbani is not kept with sucham...

Sarbat da pala, the video you posted is beadbi but the original poster just showed people dancing without gurbani.

Guest G.Kaur

It's pretty pathetic how people in our community tend to close their eyes when Amritdharis do bhangra, listen to bhangra/punjabi music, have jaago/maayiaan at their weddings but are very fast at pointing fingers at people who have embraced our religion.

Sarbat da pala, the video you posted is beadbi but the original poster just showed people dancing without gurbani.

I would like to echo this point. My first post on this subject was referring to the pictures. At the time, the dancing to "Deh Shiva Bar Moh" was not posted - which I find extremely dodgy for my tastes.

It's a cultural difference. Being bought up in a western culture the mind will accept certain things which Punjabis would not do or find odd. However nevertheless does traditional punjabi culture exist anymore ? Or is the new evolution of punjabi culture a form of men and women dancing bhangra erotically and drinking at weddings ? This seems to be the norm now which is worse than the lateral. It could be understandable for them coming from that background however it is shameful when our own have made a complete mocarry of the anad karj.

As for the bhangra/kirtan video many 3h0 seem to be follwoing a new form of neo sikh hippyism ~ All our actions should be of such that they should be acceptable if guru maharaj were looking in front of you. If you wouldn't do it in front of guru mahraj then its most likely not acceptable.

Fateh je oo oo oo

Yes....we must tell these people to stop being naturally happy. Stop moving their body without a bottle of alcohol in sight. Stop keeping their body fit and strong, as well as pure and healthy.

They must become more like us. Somebody please tell them to sit still at all times. Let the muscles go to waste. Let the belly grow. Develop diabetes, high cholesterol and a heart condition. Become fat, lazy, unfit warriors who become so miserable that we only associate joy and moving the body with 2 things :

Sex....and drink.

No. Lets not become more like them ; happy and pure. Lets try and make them be more like us ; miserable.

Yes....we must tell these people to stop being naturally happy. Stop moving their body without a bottle of alcohol in sight. Stop keeping their body fit and strong, as well as pure and healthy.

They must become more like us. Somebody please tell them to sit still at all times. Let the muscles go to waste. Let the belly grow. Develop diabetes, high cholesterol and a heart condition. Become fat, lazy, unfit warriors who become so miserable that we only associate joy and moving the body with 2 things :

Sex....and drink.

No. Lets not become more like them ; happy and pure. Lets try and make them be more like us ; miserable.

Well said WestLondonSingh, we with our punjabi baggage cannot see the innocence here. There is no meat here, there is no sharaab here, there is no leching and learing if they want to dance within the company of their friends family then there is nothing to be ashamed about.

We punjabies link pyare/love with sex, with drink ............. we are the ones with the problem not them.