Explain This Picture.

My three guesses so far:

Someone with a superficial saintly appearance bringing "answers" to a family who is spiritually deprived of the truth. The person bringing the truth is imposing his views on this Indian family who seems to have lost a historical foundation.
An indian christian missionary saying:"If you convert to Christianity you can easily get a visa to go to America"

and

The missionary people don't care as long as these people convert and die as Christians in hopes to become the largest and most dominant religion in the world. Even if they do become a vastly dominant religion with no other religion left, they will all be spiritually deprived and lost till the very end. None of Jesus's teachings are really being followed, all they care about is how many converts they can get

The real Jesus is something most people now wouldn't believe. He was a very humble and honest saintly person who traveled quite a bit. He even went to the Himalayans and stayed with Monks for quite some time...

Yes, the "Lost Years of Jesus". I read somewhere that the Church has completely airbrushed those missing years from Jesus' life. I hear Jesus also believed in the transmigration of souls, amongst other eastern, religious philosophies. It's fascinating if true.

Yes, the "Lost Years of Jesus". I read somewhere that the Church has completely airbrushed those missing years from Jesus' life. I hear Jesus also believed in the transmigration of souls, amongst other eastern, religious philosophies. It's fascinating if true.

He did and i sincerely believe he did.

Whatever it is, it's clear modern Christians have strayed from the simple path of truthful living...

Not that it makes a difference, but does anybody know what colour Jesus was!

Was he black, white, or brown? (I'm not trying to right a pop song by the way!)

LIke you said, even though it doesn't matter, brown.

He had kesh and there's evidence in the bible he wore a turban.

http://bible.cc/leviticus/8-9.htm

Exodus 29:6 Put the turban on his head and attach the sacred diadem to the turban.

Exodus 28:4 These are the garments they are to make: a breastpiece, an ephod, a robe, a woven tunic, a turban and a sash. They are to make these sacred garments for your brother Aaron and his sons, so they may serve me as priests.

New Living Translation (©2007)

He placed the turban on Aaron's head and attached the gold medallion--the badge of holiness--to the front of the turban, just as the LORD had commanded him

Not that it makes a difference, but does anybody know what colour Jesus was!

Was he black, white, or brown? (I'm not trying to right a pop song by the way!)

From what I've read, he looked like a Palestinian in skin tone. A far cry from the blonde / light-brown haired and blue-eyed image of Jesus, that the Americans of the Deep South have plastered over their walls & inside their churches.

I prefer Madonna's version of Jesus, though. :D