Gossip

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi i was just asking that just imagine that you are in school and someone is disrespecting sants and doing nindah(gossip) what should that person do?

PLEASE RELPY BACK

Usually they are talking with ego and krodh and there is no point in talking to them at that point. Wait for the right time to talk to them, you will know when the time comes to talk (given you're informed about the issue). All you need is patience.

Usually they are talking with ego and krodh and there is no point in talking to them at that point. Wait for the right time to talk to them, you will know when the time comes to talk (given you're informed about the issue). All you need is patience.

They still don not listen even if people say to them it is disrespectful i go to a sikh school and they do nindah even when the chairman of the school is a sant. This has been going on for weeks thay don't listen what should i do?

Please reply back

They still don not listen even if people say to them it is disrespectful i go to a sikh school and they do nindah even when the chairman of the school is a sant. This has been going on for weeks thay don't listen what should i do?

Please reply back

tell amo :ph34r:

Correcting them would be a good job provided they listen to you. Best to talk to them individually, if u try and correct two people who do nindiya together, they wont change and actually make u feel wrong. If after you talk 2 them individually and they dont change, then dont take it to heart.

We are told that Waheguru ji takes note of all our good and bad deeds we have done in life. You correcting them is a good deed and them gossiping is a bad deed for them. But if they dont change, you should just ignore them and avoid them if possible because more time you spend with them the more nindiya you will be hearing from them :-)