Whats Going On?

JustME

LOL @ this!!!!

But please, no violence and definitely not the face - I've been moisturising (my forehead and upper cheeks) lately. :D

I dont know what the topic being discussed was about, or what was said. However violence in our Guru Ghar is not acceptable.

With regards to pressing charges - to be honest i would be inclined to sitting the two down, with some Sianeh and resolving the issues.

Take the opportunity to show that yes charges could be pressed, and more than likely an asbo issued, giving her a criminal record. But instead use it as a way of showing her what she did was wrong, that she needs to look at her anger management issues, we all get heated and emotional at times but we need to control this. Hopefully she has appologised?

Of course - if it was a particularly violent attack, then this girl needs to be held accountable.

I noticed there is A LOT of this loud, wannabe gangsterism (with appallingly spoken English to boot) with many young Amritdharis today, including the girls. It's all "innit blud!", "yeah bruv" "you get me".

Don't get me wrong, I believe we DO need our own toughs and fighters (and are seriously lacking in that department right now), but sadly the people being spoken of usually just create internal strife instead of putting those who try and undermine us from outside in check.

They always seem to have "beef" with someone or another over bulls**t.

I think it is a failure of our society as a whole to produce balanced, rounded, critically reflective individuals myself.

I noticed there is A LOT of this loud, wannabe gangsterism (with appallingly spoken English to boot) with many young Amritdharis today, including the girls. It's all "innit blud!", "yeah bruv" "you get me".

Whenever I hear such phrases coming out of the mouths of young amritdhari's, I despair and I facepalm.

How are they going to converse in a professional manner when looking for employment, or simply interacting with people on a day-to-day basis? I've heard some youngsters say "We can turn it off and on whenever we like", which is total rubbish because when they stop talking gangsta, and try to speak "normal" they can't find the words - there's long gaps of uncomfortable silence when they're trying to think of how to speak without reverting to gangsta again! :lol:

It sounds like one misled youth got in a fight with another misled youth. Both of them probably had their own groups backing them up and decided to use verbal abuse and physical abuse to get each others point across.

What Singh said is right. Don't associate with a group, but when it comes to sangat then go and enjoy. If they start jatha bashing of Panthic jathas then walk away. It's usualy a couple of ignorant youth that pressure the more naive into doing this kind of stuff.

Pressing charges is not a good idea when it was in the heat of the moment. If it was planned out then it might be a different story, but heat of the moment stuff can be dealt out with words.