Interview Of Sikh Girl Who Used To Have Mulsim Boyfreind

Hammertime007

Pendu Sikhs is a phrase used to describe backwards, small minded Sikhs.

If you're not one of these, you are most certainly a troll.

Now for God's sake - get lost and stop cyber stalking me you weirdo.

Weirdo ??? :o Is that what you're reduced to now?....calling Sikhs weirdos because sikhs talking about sikhi on sikh message forums is pretty 'weird' isn't it ? :wacko:

Around 200 messages I've posted on this forum. Around 200 conversations with my fellow sikhs. Neither me nor them over this time have thought there was anything 'weird' about this because I'm a sikh and they are sikhs......Posting on a sikh forum about sikhism seems to be the most natural thing in the world. And then there's you.........You're a little bit different to normal folk. When someone exposes your constant bigotry and prejudice here you try and wriggle out of it by abusing them. Call them a 'weirdo' enough times and hopefully they'll go away and you can go back to abusing rural sikhs again. Call them a 'troll' enough times and hopefully people won't notice your prejudice.

Nice try Dal Singh. If this sikhi forum does not belong to the sangat and instead belongs to your father than sure....you can get rid of me from here. But let me tell you something ; you shouldn't flatter yourself. I have my LPC exams coming up and I tend to be up 'till 4am each and every night while my kids are asleep and there is peace and quiet in the house. That....and only THAT...is the reason you find me here at this time of the morning. If this forum feels that it is a bad thing that Sikh students, while they are studying at night, take a break from their work and think about and chat about Sikhi for 5 mins every hour....then there would be something wrong with this forum. But you seem confident Dal Singh that if you abuse me enough you'll be able to convince the forum into getting rid of me. Good luck with that. But......I have one question for you : I study all night while my wife works nights...while I have one ear listening yo upstairs. At 4:30 she returns and we do japji sahib before retiring. Which brings me to you..........Why are you always up so late untill the wee hours ? On the one hand you pretend to be a truly great sikh and yet your'e always up till the hours that the nightclubbers are up. You called me a 'troll' and a 'weirdo'. I've told you what I'm doing here as a Sikh. Perhaps you'd like to tell us why the sikhi of going to sleep early and rising at amritvele doesn't seem to apply to you ? :o

I have not read everyone's responses, so sorry if repeating the solution.

I think UK people in general are too busy partying. We all work or study during the week and starting friday eve through sunday afternoon there is a time to relax. So people tend to organize parties or go to parties.

IF that time of the week, somehow could be used to attract the youth towards listening to Gurbani, having discussions, workshops that could help.

The idea would be the so called "who wanna help" should arrange for keertan darbars (could be small between their friends only) and then sit together discuss, or listen keertan together or watch Sikhism related movie together. Get those monkey minds to focus on Naam, bani somehow than bunch of beers at pubs or at parties where the mind would go on free ride and end up falling in wrong hands.

Volunteer at gurudwaras and encourage your friends to come with you. Take on some special sewa (e.g. thorough cleaning of Kitchen of gurughar etc.) and encourage your friends to join you. Don't tie yourself to one Gurudwara sahib. Do the same at other Gurudwara the next month. Have a Sukhmani Sahib or 5 Japuji Sahib or any other bani to be recited together in a group at one person's home and encourage friends.

And above all, when you see or notice some friend is slipping into wrong hands, be there for her and try to make her feel belonging to community.

What I have noticed that lot of people are looking for that feeling of belongingness. Its this lonely feeling that makes them step in wrong directions lot of times.

Do ardas for your friend or neighbour's daughter. A step by girl in wrong direction, is not only loss to her or her family, but to the panth as well. Remember, it could have been your friend, your sister or your daughter.

I have not read everyone's responses, so sorry if repeating the solution.

I think UK people in general are too busy partying. We all work or study during the week and starting friday eve through sunday afternoon there is a time to relax. So people tend to organize parties or go to parties.

Are the majority really partying or do we (myself included - I'm not having a go at you bhenji) like to exaggerate? My white friends shun the partying / drinking culture as much as I do, although what their reasons are I don't really know. :D As for Asians or Sikhs, I don't really know whether the partying culture is as bad as I've heard. Is it?

Well, this is how I like to think about it.

There are 24 hours in a day for each and everyone of us. Now what we do with those 24 hours, that is up to us and that is where the solution or the problem lies.

if we can just figure out how to use our time constructively, not to only to benefit us physically, mentally, socially, spiritually but to community as well, whole world will be at peace and world will be such a wonderful place to live in.

Now you can compare "partying (and all the others things which come along with it e.g. drinking, dancing, gossiping, dressing for it, spending hard earned money on soshewaji)" and "reciting bani, understanding it and finally following it" side-by-side.

You can figure out yourself, what will take us where.

Are Sikh girls letting the side down? I mean you only have to go on Facebook and youll see hundreds of Sikh girls and their friends list will be of mostly Muslim males. What has happened to these girls? I don’t want to generalize as we can’t treat all Sikh girls with the same brush.

This is shocking and unbelievable behaviour. you are lookin up to people who truly hate non muslims in their heart. Im sure if they are looking for attention then theres plenty of apne Sikhs they can get aquainted with. Would you get a muslim girl chasing after Sikhs?? No because their heads are screwed on. They know about their religion. They know who they are and they don’t want to let their side down . they also have enormous respect fro their parents. . hence they stick with their own. Don’t these girls realize that muslims hate/dislike non muslims? I think you need to understand that concept.

A muslim male is only being nice to you or may appear okay to you to you. Because he’s after one thing. Sikh girls really need to start waking up and smelling the coffe before its to late.

Sikh girls really need to stop hanging around with muslim males as friends. Be strong and just hang around with your own people. Ive seen on many occasions. There will be a lone sikh girl with about 6 or 7 Muslim males. Is that how your parents rasied you? Do you not realize how your coming across to the everyone? Theres is no need for that behavior it is just disgusting. You should have pride in your religion, respect for your parents. And not be some Muslims little poodle who has you on a string.

All I have to say the behavior of a lot of sikh girls is absolutely shocking and disgusting. Ive seen a lot of Muslim girls and I cant fault them. They stick to their own. Many of you girls might not have a older brothers to educate you about this. But take my words and as guidance. I am someone that is older and has experience. And am giving you this advice so you don’t go messing up your life.

Remember all we Sikhs are to Muslims are kuffars/dogs. That’s how they see your parents!! And you love these people in return?? What is going on?? Have some pride in yourself and in your family.

If you want friends then have sikh friends. Its okay having muslim girls as your friends.

the friendship of alot of muslims is never real. it is purely fake. to lure in like a predator. dont look up to muslims. they are nothing special. no one will care more about you then a fellow Sikh. we must stick together. so stop letting the side down and be smart.