How The World Was Created

Waheguru - Excellent Katha from Maskeen Jee.

Although I don't agree that science is any where to Waheguru/Akal Purakh/Creator even today as claimed by some Communists as shown in the Video. The mystery is always "NEW to SCIENCE" as the text in Japji Sahib goes "Kiv Kar Aakha Kiv Salaahi Kiv Varni Kiv Jaana, Nanak Aakhan Sab ko aakhe, ik du ik syana". Sorry for the English intrepretation if there are mistakes. SCIENCE has probably reached the Big Bang concept, but there is miles to go from there ...

Bhuk Chuk maaf ....

Is there any mention in Sikhi about where (or how) Waheguru originated from?

Isn't it 'Sehbang' in Mool Mantar, just before Gurparsaad?

If, I read it right, Waheguru Ji is 'a-kaal', without - time/death. And therefore, infinate, and forever, in both directions of time. An entity can only originate from something if that entity did not exist at some point, and something existed before the entity. Well, we all know Waheguru has always been, and nothing has existed before Waheguru, in order to create Waheguru, or which Waheguru could originate from.

If I have got it wrong, apologies!:waheguru:

Sorry - I was typing my reply as Singh 559 was typing his, I wasn't ignoring or repeating his post!

By the way Kaljugi - have you seen what I've typed in the GUPT section?

I spoke to a couple of school kids (in UK) and in RE the creation on the World is only taught from Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Hindu & Buddhist perspective. When the kids asked why wasn't the creation of the world taught from a Sikh perspective and the teacher told them that Sikhism & Hinduism have the same view of creation. Is this true? If not, then whats the difference?

I spoke to a couple of school kids (in UK) and in RE the creation on the World is only taught from Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Hindu & Buddhist perspective. When the kids asked why wasn't the creation of the world taught from a Sikh perspective and the teacher told them that Sikhism & Hinduism have the same view of creation. Is this true? If not, then whats the difference?

So we believe in that whole 'churning of the ocean by Vishnu (is it)?'