Shameless Uk Sikhs

Firstly want to say i dont support india and am full supporter of a sikh homeland khalistan

But just wanted everyone to think of one thing....british have done as bad if not worse to sikhs in the times of the raaj......but i dont see british born sikhs not supporting england at the football world cup....majority of sikhs esp amritdharis supported england football team! Maybe these indian immigrants hav a connection with where they were born/grew up like we hav with england!

Dnt want to get blasted for saying this...but jus something to think about

Firstly want to say i dont support india and am full supporter of a sikh homeland khalistan

But just wanted everyone to think of one thing....british have done as bad if not worse to sikhs in the times of the raaj......but i dont see british born sikhs not supporting england at the football world cup....majority of sikhs esp amritdharis supported england football team! Maybe these indian immigrants hav a connection with where they were born/grew up like we hav with england!

That's a far point. Seeing apnay jumping around with St. George Cross's or Union Jacks when these lot left us to the dogs at partition, and are the real reason why we lost our sovereignty, isn't any better, yet no one opens their mouth about that?

Not going to blast you but the tyranny of the Indians is a million times more than the British ever did they recognised our seperate identity and preserved the Sikh nation they nurtured it in both world wars all our artefacts are no preserved in museums in London do you think India would preserve them or burn them like the sikh ref library 1984.

We had issues with the British and took revenge and fought back when the time was correct ,fact is we have more freedom in the UK than we ever had in India,even though we may have issues regarding the Kirpan Turban Census and so on that is OUR OWN fault as we cant even elect a turbaned MP yet choose a Bhaman Sharma who openly called Shaheeds terrorists in the elections.

Im born and bred in the UK and supported England we have 2 Sikhs in the England team both role models for UK Sikh Youths,unlike mr harbhajan chand of India who has numerous beadbi titles under his belt.These Indian immigrants need to be sent back like someone said in a previous post they are a weird type of people they dont know why they migrated here and that illegaly as well then they have the nerve to act like this

but the tyranny of the Indians is a million times more than the British ever did they recognised our seperate identity and preserved the Sikh nation they nurtured it in both world wars

Is that really true? It seems like a rose tinted view of the situation. They recognised our identity when it served their purpose and imperial agenda. As soon as Sikhs started talking about their own freedom, they didn't have any compunction in executing them. The identity which they encouraged was one subservient to them. You can't escape this truth.

all our artefacts are no preserved in museums in London do you think India would preserve them or burn them like the sikh ref library 1984.

That could as easily be interpreted as displaying the trophies of war or displays of superiority by exhibiting the precious artefacts of the subjugated people.

We had issues with the British and took revenge and fought back when the time was correct ,fact is we have more freedom in the UK than we ever had in India,even though we may have issues regarding the Kirpan Turban Census and so on that is OUR OWN fault as we cant even elect a turbaned MP yet choose a Bhaman Sharma who openly called Shaheeds terrorists in the elections.

When did we fight back? Ok, some Sikhs did with the ghadar party, Bhai Randhir Singh, Bhagat Singh etc. But in reality these guys (the British) just slipped out after WW2 on their own terms.

Look, it's good that you highlight the issues with India but please don't excuse or play down the previous ghulammy we were under before the Hindustani one.

Look, it's good that you highlight the issues with India but please don't excuse or play down the previous ghulammy we were under before the Hindustani one.

I agree with DalSingh Jee. What we are trying to do is comparing which of our masters was good? British master OR current Hindu master. The truth is we were Slaves earlier and we are slaves even today. Our identity is recognised by British/Mughals/Hindu Rulers only when they need us for laying our lifes on borders and then we are given false promises not to be met ever. But let's not compare which of our master was good. Let's just focus on the reality we are SLAVES even today. How we follow Baba Banda Singh Bahadur footsteps is the next point, but first we need to accept we are SLAVES, and don't need to argue "Our British master was good", "Our Mughal master was BAD" OR "Our Hindu master is better than Mughal master but not as good as the British master".

Let's try to come out of this Master and Slavery concept altogether - Do Jaap Sahib daily and pray to Guru to give us the MASTERY ...

I don't believe I'm going to say this but maybe the only way out of this situation we find ourselves in, is to increase our numbers, i.e. crank out as many kids as possible?

I remember a few months back I was strictly for the "Quality not Quantity" option, but the way things are going for us maybe swelling our numbers is the only way we can - in the future - wrest control from those in power?

I think it's called '

'. :D

One thing everyone has to realise is that there has been no significant propagation of Khalistan in Punjab for the last 18 years or so. These Freshies you see now dancing in the streets because of an Indian victory is because they were kids or not even born during the crucial years of 1981-1992. India has made sure that the children are brainwashed through the Indian education system. A big fuss is made of republic day and independence day as well as M K Gandhi's birthday. Is it any wonder that these freshies support India. We Sikhs in the west cannot counter the brainwashing that happens in the education system in India but what we can do is to re-educate the ones who have come here. I don't know why people have such a negative view of Freshies. It is because we have had such an influx of Freshies that Southall hasn't become a majority Muslim town. Whatever you might think of them at least they are not like the Somali leaches who have ten kids and the husband pretends to be separated from the wife so that they both get a flat each and more benefits! The Freshies can't claim benefits and work for a living. A lot of them get taken advantage off by apnay who give them jobs at £3 an hour! Even then a lot of still do a honest day's work and don't leach off the state.

If you want to stop the celebrations of an Indian victory by apnay from India the thing to do is to educate them. If you speak to them you will realise that most don't even know much about what the Panth went through in the 80s and some that do have been totally brainwashed into believing that the Kharkoos were terrorists. If you look at what the generation before these guys were like you will see how successful the indian govt propaganda has been.

We have even failed in educating the youth born in this country about what India did to us. It is only some families whose children know what happened in the 80s, most youth get enlightened by the internet websites, forums and youtube videos.

Had the british stayed we would have been better off,and yes their is no question Indian oppression is of genocidal scales to Sikhs.Sikhs were offered a seperate state but Nanak Chand Malhotra - master tara singh as he was known an undercover hindu agent sided with the Hindus and Gandhi,he later went on to form the VHP Right wing Hindu Terror outfit.We gave Shaheedia when the time was right and executed the tryants like Udham Singh did ,a lot of organisation had also come in to the panth - with the anand karaj act along with the formation of Singh Sabha Movement.

We have no one but ourselves to blame for not choosing a seperate state in 1947

Compare that to Sri Akal Takht being blown up and the 1984 Genocide which continues to this day the British will seem like playskool for the khalsa when you compare the 2

lets not forget it was the british that created the haramzaadai nirankari cult, changed singhs dastara to boat paghs, changed panj pyaras amrit so bibia don't have to wear dastara and much more..

they were threatend by the sikhs and ensured the sikhs would never get power...unlike the moghuls or indian who attacked us with weapons the british ensured they used clever political tactics..