Losing Faith

Guest lebron

Guest lebron

wjkk wjkf

hey sangat ji,

at times it feels like i am losing faith in my gurus.....i don't know why i get this feeling. one day i could be totally mad and have just given up on all faith and then the next day when i wake up, i feel like total crap for my actions and seems like my faith has been restored. i dont know why i feel this way at times, i always want total faith in my gurus....i always want it to feel like they care about me and hear my pains...what could one do to ensure these bad feelings never appear again?

wjkk wjkf

I can't speak for anyone else, but it happens to me as well. I guess it's part of the process and once you gain more vidhiya from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our beloved Guru, then we will slowly kill the evil doubt in our minds.

I've got so much to learn.

When I feel down, i think of how Guru sahib's kurbania for the khalsa panth. I think of Shaheed Singhs of puraatan times and from 80s How they were tortured, boiled alive, cut piece by piece, Yet they continued to Japp Naam. We as human beings feel down or low sometimes when put in tough situations of life. Then we tend to question our faith. But when you have such strong history, you feel strong yourself, and feel inspired and motivated by shaheed singh stories...makes your faith stronger!!

I would suggest doing ardaas on regular basis in the charan kamal of Guru Mahraaj Jee and keep up with your paath. When we do paath, we should do it with pyaar, from our heart, not just read it with lips. If you do paath with pyaar, then you feel Guru jee's pyaar as well. The feeling, the ras you get from doing paath like this (bhijj ke) Is incomparable :)

Vaheguru jii mehr karn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki_G6i9-DjI

ਖਿਆਲ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥
खिआल पातिशाही १०॥
KHYAL OF THE TENTH KING

ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਹਾਲ ਮੁਰੀਦਾਂ ਦਾ ਕਹਿਣਾ ॥
मित्र पिआरे नूं हाल मुरीदां दा कहिणा ॥
Convey to the dear friend the condition of the disciples,

ਤੁਧੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਰੋਗੁ ਰਜਾਈਆਂ ਦਾ ਓਢਣ ਨਾਗ ਨਿਵਾਸਾਂ ਦੇ ਰਹਿਣਾ ॥
तुधु बिनु रोगु रजाईआं दा ओढण नाग निवासां दे रहिणा ॥
Without Thee, the taking over of quilt is like disease and living in the house is like living with serpents;

ਸੂਲ ਸੁਰਾਹੀ ਖੰਜਰੁ ਪਿਆਲਾ ਬਿੰਗ ਕਸਾਈਆਂ ਦਾ ਸਹਿਣਾ ॥
सूल सुराही खंजरु पिआला बिंग कसाईआं दा सहिणा ॥
The flask is like the spike, the cup is like a dagger and (the separation) is like enduring the chopper of the butchers,

ਯਾਰੜੇ ਦਾ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸੱਥਰੁ ਚੰਗਾ ਭੱਠ ਖੇੜਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਰਹਿਣਾ ॥੧॥੧॥
यारड़े दा सानूं स्थरु चंगा भ्ठ खेड़िआं दा रहिणा ॥१॥१॥
The pallet of the beloved Friend is most pleasing and the worldly pleasures are like furnace.1.1

~~~~