Sant Angry At Me

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi i need alot of guidance to what to do about this problem i have the problem is that i recently shouted at one of the gyani as the gurdwara i didn't mean to be hurtful to him but he got upset he went and told Baba Ji in means that he was a sant. The sant got angry but he didn't day anything when i went to him. So i went to the gyani had said sorry and asked for forgiveness.

Also the thing i did was that the gyani had a mobile in the area where the Guru Grant Sahib sleeps and the gyani was texting someone i shouted but i didn't know i was shouting. As i told you before the sant is very angry with me and i keep on thinking about it. PLEASE REPLY.

go to the sant and tell him what happened before he asks you. Then ask for forgiveness if you did anything wrong. It seems that you done well if you tried to stop yet another so called gyani txting or chatting on tabiya. dont worry about it if you havent done anything wrong the sant will guide you if you went wrong so next time it wont happen again. Who is the Mahapurakh by the way

go to the sant and tell him what happened before he asks you. Then ask for forgiveness if you did anything wrong. It seems that you done well if you tried to stop yet another so called gyani txting or chatting on tabiya. dont worry about it if you havent done anything wrong the sant will guide you if you went wrong so next time it wont happen again. Who is the Mahapurakh by the way

The gyani was texting someone about that someone got cancer it was a emergency. I said to him that would you text in front of the sant? no you wouldn't! hence forth texting near the Guru Grant Sahib is badder i also said that what would Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji do when he saw you do that. I honestly say that i didn't want him to say anything bad to him and did not want to upset him. Then he told baba ji. I can't even eat because of what happend i'm worried and full with guilt. When i said it i though that it was for the better but i could've kept quiet. And worst of all the sant has gone to Canada for 2 weeks. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE REPLY

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

I might sound a bit rude and I apologize in advance for that. Who is bigger Guru Granth Sahib Ji or Sant? Guru Granth Sahib Ji, right? If you are sitting in presence of Guru Ji, you don't disrespect Guru Ji by ignoring Guru Ji. Thats what the guy was doing. I know he might be texting about someone getting cancer but the person would not have succumbed to cancer or something else bad would not have happened if he had waited to be outside before texting. If you did the right thing, which you did, you should not be afraid of the Sant because the Sant should support you in this matter. You should be more afraid of not doing the right thing in Guru Ji's presence and Guru Ji's anger. If Guru Ji is happy with you, Sant Ji can never be mad at you.

Would you have felt this guilty had you not done nothing and let this beadbi happen? Would you have been worried afterwards if Guru Ji is mad at you for not doing nothing?

You should ask Guru Ji to give you the strength to always do the right thing as taught by Guru Ji and to give you the Strength to put Guru Ji before any Sant, person or thing.

Sorry, if I said anything wrong.

-guptkuri

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Hi i need alot of guidance to what to do about this problem i have the problem is that i recently shouted at one of the gyani as the gurdwara i didn't mean to be hurtful to him but he got upset he went and told Baba Ji in means that he was a sant. The sant got angry but he didn't day anything when i went to him. So i went to the gyani had said sorry and asked for forgiveness.

Also the thing i did was that the gyani had a mobile in the area where the Guru Grant Sahib sleeps and the gyani was texting someone i shouted but i didn't know i was shouting. As i told you before the sant is very angry with me and i keep on thinking about it. PLEASE REPLY.

dont worry i no who ur talkng about ! trust me ur ok !!!!!!

avtar baba ji wasnt angry with you. the giani did not even tell him. the person who told that to you was just joking with you. dont take evrything seriously - baba ji dnt even kno about this

baba ji WAS NOT angry with you

in future dont discuss these topics on forumns. ask the ppl str8 what happend dnt bring this stuff on to the net or ppl start unnessary nindia of sants