• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Guru Nanak Dev ji  explained the birth of our universe stepwise (Arbad Narbad dhundukara ) , that there are countless planets and stars (Patala Patal lakh agasa agas), there is repeated cycles of of big bang and crunch(keh baar pasario pasar) , all well before the first telescope was developed during  the period where the prevailing thoughts on Earth was that it was the centrepoint of the universe and the sun and moon turned orbit around it in the western canon and middle eastern canon. Of course , Guru ji also talked of fish that lived in trees (which detractors thought impossible but is a reality in South American jungle only discovered during eighties ; that there are lifeforms living inside stones and many other natural phenomena which have since been confirmed . I wouldn't worry about the veracity of Guru ji , just be grateful that you have been born in a time where you can listen to his guidance and follow it . Abrahamics had exposure to the truth but they chose to obscure it to hold onto worldly power under the influence of maya , I wouldn't worry about their confirmation or rubberstamping our Guru ji's truth , But pray that Waheguru ji opens their eyes and minds  again.  
    • Ideally we wouldn't have to run off to these countries.
    • Oh and get this. Apparently there was a great slaughter at the first thanksgiving that broke out over exactly this, and that thanskgiving is symbolic of that after the prolonged violence stemming from that subsided. Call it..a ritual meal. To remember that by.  And this type of um..greater religous freedom in the new world was that the mayflower pilgrims brought.  Kalyug bro. Like you never wake up and expect to have that conversation. 
    • If some crazy thing goes down like I said I heard above I think we will be surprised the variety of people who will not say that even if it means death and those that will. You would have seemingly religous and totally non religous seeming people walking both ways.  If violence ever comes Degh Tegh Fateh. Especially our Bhenji. Please make it so we can recognize you. 
    • Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhinderwale Shaheed speaks of Anand Karaj among other things in this blessed video.   

Important Information

Terms of Use