Eye Witness Account Of Vaisakhi - 1699

Khalsa ji,

Quite often we don't realise how samrath our Guru Sahib is.

I watched the story of Vasakhi on Sunday which was on BBC 1 and again two ppl Sonia Deal and Tony Nagra, who are always trying to bring Sikhi in the media,

but with made up stories, like the one about Vasakhi, when we have a real eye witness account.

Why do we be little our Great Guru Sahib's not only these jokers who are not even sikhs (TONY &Sonia) but people who are dressed like Gursikh?

Why is there such an erge to fit in with the masses and then alter our history so the western world can accept us'?

I rather tell it like it is and not be accepted than alter our history I don't care if they say I'm pagal, Guru Ji is Samrath Sahib and no one can ever have the know how,

or brain power to know what our Guru sahibs can do.

I don't see Christian people denying that Jesus rose from the dead or he did miricle. When we also aware that Great Gursikh's during the Guru Sahibns ji's time and after Guru Ji had more shakti and samratha than Jesus.

Eye witness account of Vaisakhi - 1699

THE ACCOUNT:

"On the day Guru Gobind Singh Ji prepared Amrit in Anandpur, the attendance in the Diwan was about

50 to 70 thousands. The Mughals had four thrones (seats of Imperial Power), Delhi, Agra, Lahore and Kalanur,

but the grandeur of Guru Ji's throne was in a class by itself. The grandeur of this throne was out of this world.

Guru Ji came to the Diwan and, unsheathing his sword, spoke in his thundering voice that he needed a head.

No questions or hesitation at all, Bhai Dya Ram came forward to Guru Ji. Guru Ji right in front of all,

cut off his head from the body in one stroke. Every body present was stunned.

Then Guru Ji again thundered and demanded one more head. Right on Guru's call,

Dharam Chand got up, came to Guru Ji, bowed his head and said here is my offering of my head. Guru Ji,

again, in one stroke cut off Dharam Chand's head from his body.

Now there was a big commotion in the Diwan. But Guru Ji in his thundering voice went on demanding heads,

one after the other. Himmat Rai, Mohkam Chand and Sahib Ram got up and offered their heads.

Guru Ji cut off the heads of these three also.

Many from the congregation went to Guru Ji's mother, and narrated the whole happenings in the Diwan to Mata Ji.

Guru Ji cleaned up the blood from the five bodies and heads, and even washed the floor,

Then the Guru of these infidels, stitched one head with other body, one by one.

This process took about three hours. Then he covered these dead bodies with white sheets.

The Guru of the infidels then took a cauldron made of stone and put an iron wok without handles on top of it.

Poured water into the wok and started preparing the "Amrit" (Aab-e-hyat - Elixir of life).

The infidel Guru kept churning the water with his sword and kept on reciting his Kalma (Gurbani).

This process went on for 1.5 to 2 hours. During this time, a lady from Guru's house came and put

something in that water. Now the Amrit "Elixir" was ready.

From the corpses, he took the covering sheets off.

First he sat on the head side of Dya Ram, and poured AMRIT "Elixir" in his mouth, then poured some on his

head and sprinkled some on his body, and then he asked the dead body to say "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh." As if on his Guru's Command, Dya Ram got up and repeated in his bold voice,

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh."

It appeared that in the entire congregation every body was so stunned and as if stopped breathing.

There was pin-drop silence. All those present were mesmerized with their Guru's miracle.

In the same manner, one after the other, Guru made the other four alive too.

Then, he took all five of them inside a tent. After a while Guru Ji along with the five came out.

The Five were now wearing new attire. Those five risen from the dead were standing in a line.

Then Guru came in front of them and took the "Bir Asan" (Posture of the brave - kneeling on one knee)

and asked for the Amrit "Elixir." At this point, these five asked, what are you offering to get this

Amrit "Elixir." Then Guru said that I would sacrifice my parents and my sons for your sake.

Then these five gave Amrit "Elixir" to Guru Ji, and his name was changed to "Gobind Singh." The word "Singh"

was attached with other five's too - Dya Singh, Dharam Singh, Himmat Singh, Mohkam Singh and Sahib Singh.

I was very remorseful and cried like a baby. After that, thousands took the AMRIT "Elixir". Even,

I was attracted by a magnetic force and with utmost regret fell on Guru's feet.

I requested Guru to give me Amrit (Aaab-e-hyat) too.

Guru Ji already knew about my role as a spy and a traitor, put his hand on my back, gave me

Amrit and changed my name to Ajmer Singh. Just with this act, my sins of numerous lives got washed away.

I participated in many wars.

On that day, I sent my last report to Emperor Aurang Zeb.

In this report I wrote my eyewitness account in details.

I also warned Aurang Zeb in the strongest possible words not to dare challenge the incarnation of God,

and desist from cruel policies and that if he did not listen to and act on my advise, then God forbid,

he would lose all - his throne and family."

* Mod Note: Please do not quote long posts :) Dhanwaad *

i thought Guruji took them in a tent behind the stage!!! is this correct that guruji cut their heads off ? i mean was that really done? does anybody have a reliable source who could explain what really happened on that day?

thanks

Sorry , but this is most probably made up !

What makes you so sure?

This is an extract from the works of Bhai Rattan Singh Bhangoo from Prachin Panth Parkash Granth. Bhai Vir Singh also mentions this in Dasmesh Chamatkar.

Panth Parkash is widely accepted so I dont know how you can make such a statement without a reason behind it.

Guest RavindaSingh

How can u think this is made up its an eye witness account from a mughal spy who gave in to the immense power of gurshabad and took amrit bruv ppl need to have more respect in guru marharaj i believe this did happen and its good because it shows how everyone may have doubted what guru ji did of cutting the panj piyareh's heads off and stiching them onto different bodies to show equality with the khalsa :)

It's made up Just like your mat!

You are excactly the type of people I addressed in the beginning, just because it doesn't agree with your mat, you think it's not right, I bet you think Guru Sahib killed goats in a tent.

What did happen you tell us, you seem to know more.

I have fuul faith that Guru ji did what the account states, 'Satgur merah MAAR JIVALEH' Guru ji can take and give life'.

Hold up a few more questions for you beateh!

1. Did Satguru Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj sit on a red hot Tavee? or is that made up?

2. Did Satguru Guru Teg Bahadar Sahib ji Maharaj and his trusted followers laugh in the face of the Mogal empire by attaining mytrdom?

3. Did Baba Zorawar Singh ji and Baba Fateh Singh ji get bricked up and they also laughed in the faces of Mogal whilst attain the uchee padvee of Shaheed at there tender ages or is this also made?

Again we begin to question the mircles of Guru Sahibs.

Finally the account is from a Spy that was sent by Auranga, the spy's name is Abu Ul Tarani it is still presnt and adressed to Auranga in the Muslim University of Aligarh, and is there to see, the university will not allow photocopies as Bhai Charan Singh ji tried.

But great sikh koji's and parcharaks like Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa and most of the scholers have gone and read this document at the University, Bhai Sahib Bahi Daram Singh Zakhmi who a great Kirtaniya and Khojee and was fluent in Farsi went and read this document.

So I would advise you to do this puttar ji learn some farsi and got to Aligarh and read it, it has dates and it is adressed to Auranga, the university will happliy show it to you.

Don't forget the history of the sikh panth is mostly written by non sikhs, documenting the what they couldn't understand, What you can't understand is due to the lack of understanding and no concept of Gurbani.

I can only do ardas to Guru Sahib and lets hope he enlightens you man so it lights up with prema bhagti.

i think what guru arjan dev ji, guru teg bhadur ji, chotte shaibajade did was PURE kurbani facing evil extremely bravely. this is what sikhism is all about. no miracles but enduring pain and suffering with your inner true self.

some accounts like the one from vaisakhi is always debated whether guruji showed a miracle OR was that just to test the strength of the persons (before they become pyaras) in the face of death. nobody can be sure about that as we all read from different sources detailing what happened.

if miracle can be shown at one place why can't it be shown to the adversary at every instance is a big question which comes into your mind.

someone said that "there are never any questions in a religion (or for religious beliefs) otherwise it will become science".