Eye Witness Account Of Vaisakhi - 1699

i think what guru arjan dev ji, guru teg bhadur ji, chotte shaibajade did was PURE kurbani facing evil extremely bravely. this is what sikhism is all about. no miracles but enduring pain and suffering with your inner true self.

some accounts like the one from vaisakhi is always debated whether guruji showed a miracle OR was that just to test the strength of the persons (before they become pyaras) in the face of death. nobody can be sure about that as we all read from different sources detailing what happened.

if miracle can be shown at one place why can't it be shown to the adversary at every instance is a big question which comes into your mind.

someone said that "there are never any questions in a religion (or for religious beliefs) otherwise it will become science".

Total Bakwas!

Tell me how a Kubani of the Chote Sahibzadeh is not a miracle, it is a miracle within itself that they sacrificed themselves for sikhi at that age.

Again you people are debating the glory of the Guru.

Read a bit of ethaas on sikh, espeacially Guru Sahib, you will find miracle in all the Bhagta di bani.

You people want proof!, what for? to validate that Guru Sahib was great?

Moorako wake yourself up, get away from this new word which has been introduced into sikk history called Mithaas (folklore) and start believing in Guru Sahib's bani.

It is Ithaas not mithaas, it is Dur ki Baani' meaning the word of Waheguru, which is true.

EkO what ever you name is keep your be little our Guru tasks away from these posts these post are for the Glory of my Dhan Dhan Sahib Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

We often find out from how some trys to question the Glory of sikhi to the aparent lack of knowledge that he knows.

For me not a single person on any form can question the like Giani Pinderpal Singh Ji, Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa, and many from other samprdas who spend most of there daily routine doing reseach about sikhi, they also accept this what makes you so clued up to dispute this when the document is dated signed.

It's made up Just like your mat!

You are excactly the type of people I addressed in the beginning, just because it doesn't agree with your mat, you think it's not right, I bet you think Guru Sahib killed goats in a tent.

What did happen you tell us, you seem to know more.

I have fuul faith that Guru ji did what the account states, 'Satgur merah MAAR JIVALEH' Guru ji can take and give life'.

Hold up a few more questions for you beateh!

1. Did Satguru Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj sit on a red hot Tavee? or is that made up?

2. Did Satguru Guru Teg Bahadar Sahib ji Maharaj and his trusted followers laugh in the face of the Mogal empire by attaining mytrdom?

3. Did Baba Zorawar Singh ji and Baba Fateh Singh ji get bricked up and they also laughed in the faces of Mogal whilst attain the uchee padvee of Shaheed at there tender ages or is this also made?

Again we begin to question the mircles of Guru Sahibs.

Finally the account is from a Spy that was sent by Auranga, the spy's name is Abu Ul Tarani it is still presnt and adressed to Auranga in the Muslim University of Aligarh, and is there to see, the university will not allow photocopies as Bhai Charan Singh ji tried.

But great sikh koji's and parcharaks like Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa and most of the scholers have gone and read this document at the University, Bhai Sahib Bahi Daram Singh Zakhmi who a great Kirtaniya and Khojee and was fluent in Farsi went and read this document.

So I would advise you to do this puttar ji learn some farsi and got to Aligarh and read it, it has dates and it is adressed to Auranga, the university will happliy show it to you.

Don't forget the history of the sikh panth is mostly written by non sikhs, documenting the what they couldn't understand, What you can't understand is due to the lack of understanding and no concept of Gurbani.

I can only do ardas to Guru Sahib and lets hope he enlightens you man so it lights up with prema bhagti.

1. Did Satguru Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj sit on a red hot Tavee? or is that made up?

Yes , I believe it happened for real . Guru Maharaj said "Tera kiya meetha laage . Jan nanak naam padarath maage" while sitting on hot pan . This is what brings tears in our eyes and something which makes us proud on our Guru . He can endure so much and yet say "O Lord ! Your will seems so sweet to me !" .

2. Did Satguru Guru Teg Bahadar Sahib ji Maharaj and his trusted followers laugh in the face of the Mogal empire by attaining mytrdom?

Again , they had that kind of Jeevan . Bhai Mati dass must have kept on reciting JapJi sahib from his mukh while being sawed . I never deny it . Again , see the cause for which they did all this !

ITS SO DIVINE AND GODLY ! Having full faith in God and resisting force on religion .

3. Did Baba Zorawar Singh ji and Baba Fateh Singh ji get bricked up and they also laughed in the faces of Mogal whilst attain the uchee padvee of Shaheed at there tender ages or is this also made?

This is irrelevant to what I said in my earlier post . They were sons of Guru Gobind Singh ji . So , its obvious they would not be afraid . Also , they had that Jeevan .

But , what you mention as an EYe-witness account has no backing by any historical document and on face value of it , seems to be made up !

* Mod Note: Please do not quote long posts :) Dhanwaad *

i thought Guruji took them in a tent behind the stage!!! is this correct that guruji cut their heads off ? i mean was that really done? does anybody have a reliable source who could explain what really happened on that day?

thanks

When Satguru ji asked for a head then he got a head. When Satguru ji said 1 Singh will fight 125 000 then one Singh fought 125 000. Satguru ji got five heads in the tent and once the Punj Pyare came out of the tent, their heads were attached to the body. What happened in the tent is told by Guru Sahib's actions and words on that day. The first time Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj came out of the tent after asking for a head, he had Bhai Sahib Daya Singh ji's blood on it and then he asked for a second head. There is no miracles in Guru Sahib taking a head. Guru Sahib is no different that Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj. What you call a miracle, in Gurmat is refered to has Guru's Hukam.

What makes you so sure?

This is an extract from the works of Bhai Rattan Singh Bhangoo from Prachin Panth Parkash Granth. Bhai Vir Singh also mentions this in Dasmesh Chamatkar.

Panth Parkash is widely accepted so I dont know how you can make such a statement without a reason behind it.

Its not from Panth parkash nor any other good source for years i have been reading it on internet but not in any printed from. Couple of years on this very forum someone claimed its from a book kept at aligarh university or something.

Prachin Panth parkash has a different view. Till now no granth/book/sakhi written any form of print media from a known author has written that panj peyare were beheaded in front of sangat. Taksals Nihang singh jathebandis Takhts everyone says that they were taken in tent behind the stage.

I tell you what! those of you who have doubt's, keep you doubt your obviously wise to know that the Guru hasn't that much sumratha to do something like this.

Keep you bakwaas to yourselves.

I for one believes this with my whole faith. My Satguru Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj, can give and take life as he pleases and no tents, the tent was for the Panj pyaareh to get dressed.

You people can't see the power that Guru ji put into the Amrit. Surley Baba Deep Singh Ji did fight with his head on his hand, it was the power of Amrit that gave Baba ji that power to do so.

Plus to add Sabt Baba Gurbachan Singh Khalsa Bhinderawale who in that lineage of the taksal, repeats this account as well. That is is enough for me, plus you people who are doubting whoever you are your Jivan doesn't even come close to Baba ji's.

How ever I don't really care if you believe this or not, thats you opinion and your welcome to it, but it that fact that you state it's made up! your yet to tell us what really happened.

Any of you, nowadays we read a few lines of bani and think we have become parcharaks.

Finally the account is from a Spy that was sent by Auranga, the spy's name is Abu Ul Tarani it is still presnt and adressed to Auranga in the Muslim University of Aligarh, and is there to see, the university will not allow photocopies as Bhai Charan Singh ji tried.

A few years ago I spoke to some people who said they had contacted Aligarh uni about this work. They were told that no such manuscript existed.

Plus if you read Habib & Grewal's (eds) Sikh history from Persian sources, it doesn't include this account.

Who is Bhai Charan Singh and where can he be contacted?

http://www.amu.ac.in/ulibrary.htm

http://www.amu.ac.in/telephone/tdmalibrary.htm

here u can find all the books available in the university and the second one is all the phone numbers of the Aligarh university library. One of the moderator should call them up and ask them if such account is available.

All these years i have read lots of stuff did sangat of many mahapursh but not even one talked about such eyewitness account.

Only 4 places where it pops up every vaisakhi is

Orkut

Facebook

Sikhsangat

Sikh philosophy

There was live katha from darbar sahib on vaisakhi but the kathavachak never mentioned it.

We should not spread rumors just to show our Guru sahib is capable of doing anything. He is God himself he is capable and he wants his Sikhs to be truthful hence powerful.

In long run these things have hurt every kaum look at Christianity Islam Hinduism and their text even now a days new text is being created to make their religion look more superior their prophet look more powerful then other.

We should stay away from this.

Lie will always hurt now matter how good it feel to our ears.

Jassa Ji, you don't want us to spread rumours about Guru Sahib Ji but you are quite happy with the notion that Guru Ji basically tricked the khalsa panth. You are suggesting that on the most important day of the Khalsa Guru Ji tricked the sangat by making out that Guru Ji had beheaded Bhai Dhaya singh Ji but infact Bhai Dhaya Singh Ji was actually sitting in the tent having a quite cup of tea.......... is this not beadbi ?

What is true is true. Did Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji not save Makhan Shah when his ship floundered? Did Guru Ji not show his shoulder with bruises where Guru Ji physically saved Makhan shahs ship?

Why does Sikhi not expand and flourish? ....Because our own sikhs do not even believe in it, how can we convince others when our own disown our Guru Jis feats?