Sikhtv Ch.848

SikhWorldTv

I think no one is questioning the parchar, just the man conducting the service. I'm no baba basher in any sense and I feel there are many babeh doing good work but there are also some that are not worthy of conducting katha service. Maan Singh is one of those!

so would a so called 'rapist', be given permission by akaal purukh to do kirtan at brahmgiani baba thakur singh's antam sanskaar?

i have attached the picture

post-18539-0-11806500-1315766887_thumb.j

Wake Singh!

There's no smoke without fire! I have utmost respect for Baba Thakur Singh but I am also a realist. It is a well known fact that the Taksal has been heavily infiltrated by the central government.

KPS Gill has been documented by saying that he would end the Sikh movement where it all started.

So I don't think Maan Singhs association with the present day Taksal is a good character reference!

Wake Singh!

There's no smoke without fire! I have utmost respect for Baba Thakur Singh but I am also a realist. It is a well known fact that the Taksal has been heavily infiltrated by the central government.

KPS Gill has been documented by saying that he would end the Sikh movement where it all started.

So I don't think Maan Singhs association with the present day Taksal is a good character reference!

dnt try and defame someone who is actually doing more seva for the panth than me and you have ever done, your all capable of talking trash over the internet, but i dnt see no nindaks turning up to baba jee's programs question them about their 'actions?

when baba mann singh jee met baba isher singh jee, baba isher singh jee told baba mann singh, to count all the leaves of all the trees around rara sahib, and baba jee said thats impossible, baba isher singh replied 'the number of leaves are gonna be the number of your nindaks, but there's no need to worry, because one day, all these leaves are gna dry up and fall off, and your nindaks will be gone, then then you will be in chardikala'

as baba jee says, a 100 ruppee note, is always gonna be a 100 ruppee note, you can put it in your hands, on ur head, on ur feet, under ur back but thats always gna be a 100 ruppee note, in the same way, you can do as much nindiya of a sant as possible, a sant is always gonna be a sant

if you got respect for baba thakur singh jee, then you will respect their actions, i got a video coming up on youtube of baba thakur singh jee doing full satkaar of baba mann singh at damdami taksal in 2003, watch this space

I'll reply to your comment in the manner of the 100 rupee note you used in the context!

I'm sure you have come across the term counterfeit currency? It's not always as it appears to the eye!

I already said I am not a baba basher but I am a realist. Ascociating Maan Singh with Sants you mentioned does not give immunity from the accusations or further wrongs if were to do so.

There are many genuine Parcharaks but there are probably more who are puppets that are created and placed to control vote banks for politicians. In that process some of them misuse that power. I'm sure you already know this but you refuse to believe how someone in such a position could do so! Which I know can be quite disturbing!

As far I am concerned there was only one true Sant in my lifetime - Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. A true Sant Sipahi who never once referred to himself as Sant and fulfilled his duty as a Sipahi.

Not many around us that are willing to do this especially at a time we need them to do so most!

I'll reply to your comment in the manner of the 100 rupee note you used in the context!

I'm sure you have come across the term counterfeit currency? It's not always as it appears to the eye!

I already said I am not a baba basher but I am a realist. Ascociating Maan Singh with Sants you mentioned does not give immunity from the accusations or further wrongs if were to do so.

There are many genuine Parcharaks but there are probably more who are puppets that are created and placed to control vote banks for politicians. In that process some of them misuse that power. I'm sure you already know this but you refuse to believe how someone in such a position could do so! Which I know can be quite disturbing!

As far I am concerned there was only one true Sant in my lifetime - Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. A true Sant Sipahi who never once referred to himself as Sant and fulfilled his duty as a Sipahi.

Not many around us that are willing to do this especially at a time we need them to do so most!

yeh whatever dude lol, you can try your best to bring baba mann singh jee down, but your nindiya is making them even more chardikala