Camp Being Held By Anti-Gurmat Group

TuhadaDaas

THE CAMP TOOK PLACE, THE SCHOOL LIED, MR THOOR LIED, THE ORGANISERS LIED,

IT WAS FILMED BY NONE OTHER THAN SIKH TV CHANNEL 848, NOW WE KNOW HOW PANTHIC THEY REALLY ARE!

IF YOU PAY THEM ANY MONEY, CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBITS, SPREAD THE WORD!

Any chance the full list of supporters shown on the banner can be provided as each and every organisation, Gurdwara can be challenged.

Any chance the full list of supporters shown on the banner can be provided as each and every organisation, Gurdwara can be challenged.

They are bogus organisations

Supported by Tiger Jatha, Guru Gobind Sngh Jee College and Singh Sabha Canada or international.

Dont worry, more info will be out in a few weeks time.

Sikh Council were told

Sikh Fed were told

Sangat Tv were told

Sikh Channel were told

Boss were told

No one wanted to help initially, Whats the point now.

This is quite funny. If you want something done, you do it yourself.

No-one is going to help.

If you want people to boycott Tiger Jatha, Darshan Ragi etc.

Create leaflets explaining to the average individual what these

crooks are.

Print the Akaal Takht Hukamnama, distribute to the Panjabi-reading community.

Translated the Akaal Takht Hukamnama, to distribute to the English-reading community.

Highlight the fact, that anyone who has 'Roti-Bethi Sanjh' (any connection) with these crooks,

are equal to them...

Now, let's see how many leaflets will be distribute, how many people still kiss up to the

crooks, let's see how many people STILL speak against the Bani of the Dasam Guru.

If you need graphical help, post on Sikhsangat, get intouch with me.

:caps: GET OFF YOUR BACK SIDES...

I would attempt to do this myself, under the Kirpa of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, but,

I can not do so, as I can not fund the costs. :ashamed:

Imagine what Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale will be thinking,

when they return, 'Let alone punishing these Nindaks, they can't even create awareness'...

Do something. The time is to act. :stupidme: :stupidme:

:stupidinternet: :toohappy:

So now we know where SikhTv stands..

Anyone knows what was done @ the camp? Who were the actual counselors? Did they said something controversial? We all know they can be challenged and beaten in debate very easily.. Tiger uk are 3rd class ppl; doesn't know much about anything and i don't think they have much knowledge to stand on their own (take an example of wrong gurbani tuk they wrote on their flyers *see prabhjot veer's reply).. they are being pumped/pushed by garden gnome darsho and its all part of ragi's propaganda.. Actually they are less thing to be worried about and they are desperately carving for such attentions from rest of us as you can see from their stupid videos. lol... the propaganda is that ragi is now too controversial and some anti-panthic people/place/institutions are not feeling comfortable sponsoring him because of vast problems including protesting which gives em a black eye, so they choose to call less known-controversial figures such as giddhar jatha of uk.

Sadly more and more people are falling for these people who don't know about Dasam Bani and proceed to slander Sikhi.Slowly, but surely, i'm sure these people will stop...hopefully.I hope SikhTV will clarify on the subject.

edit- I saw the text message, can anyone personally confirm it's real, i find that hard to believe he would say such things. If it's true that's extremely low and sad.

33734_156725714357923_155698467793981_333536_4145808_n.jpg

In the pic you can see these fools with their idol.

The first 'singh' on the left, in the foot ball top , is a massive fan and follower of proffesor. He also is in the new southhall gurdwara committee. He is very close to himmat sohi , and since coming to power this 'singh' has been walking around giving speeches holding a big kirpan - Professor style !

THere are more pics of this group on face book

Expose and identify !!!!

Here is a selection of a few pics - you can all add the dots together to figure out the bigger picture - panthic.org did have more pctures of ragi darshan and all these guys. Well you just have to do youtube search on tiger jatha to put the dots together

Also at the camp was

AK47 Jatha representative - gully

Possibly Punjab Radio rep

Rana - Sikh Heritage trail

Lots of prof supporters

post-2746-0-14488500-1303727894_thumb.jp

post-2746-0-55973700-1303727913_thumb.jp

post-2746-0-55305500-1303727922_thumb.jp

post-2746-0-16462300-1303727933_thumb.jp

post-2746-0-95494500-1303727941_thumb.jp

post-2746-0-33268300-1303727970_thumb.jp

post-2746-0-59531400-1303728009_thumb.jp