Camp Being Held By Anti-Gurmat Group

TuhadaDaas

A friend of mine sent me information that there was no camp held. They are posting fake pictures on Ragi Darshan's website.

Moreover their poster says that camp was from 22nd to 24 th April. How come they wound up in one day.

These people could not hold camp and are fooling arund with sangat. That shows the extent of lies they

can tell.

Something to ponder upon

The camp was for children. I did not see any children in photographs.

These is no parkash of sGGS ji. Camps are held only when SGGS is in parkash.

They advertised camp from April 22 to 24. Then why one day only.

My information is from a person who went to designated site of camp for protest.

He writes the camp was cancelled.

This video is a manipulated video. They can gather few persons and deliver

lectures from Tom , <banned word filter activated> and Harry and call it a camp. The video above

indicates that only. They are a bunch of liars and manipulators.

Can someone tell us the place of camp.

Can someone show us saroop of SRi Guru Granth sahib Maharaj which is a must for any Gurmat camp?

They managed once again to spread there bakwas, even if there is one person listening to it, it is still not acceptable.

Once thing I can't seem to understand is when I visit the UK I always see the son's of the Khlasa panth is a teyaar burthyaar roop, in a chardi Kala, in full bana, with the glorious shashtar of the Khlasa, but what strikes me is these chumcheh so called tiger group are free to do as they please.

Wearing a bana comes with resposibility, so why haven't these nindaks been sorted out yet.

Asee Sareh Gallah deh Sikh ha... nothing more.

These idiots will soon be preaching at all the Gurdwaras and before you know it they will have a following bigger than you think, and thusi sareh dekho, they will stop all Siri Dasam Granth activities, and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's best to rid of pest whilst they are few, otherwise they multiply and become a problem on a later date.