Camp Being Held By Anti-Gurmat Group

TuhadaDaas

Those who call them as sikhs are gravely mistaken. They are rogues. none of them look like sikhs. They have no knowledge of sikhi.

They look like homeless people.

In a room filled with darkness you don't pick up daangan or sotian. You simply go find the light switch or light a mohbathi.

Personal attacks never work. The dastaar was given to every Sikh that even if a homeless person would be greeted as a Sardar with honor, do not use homeless as an insult because there are homeless Sikhs who are very honorable people.

They may be preaching anti-Gurmat but the only way to combat it is by informing those who attend these camps and to inform the camp organizers why what they are preaching isn't Gurmat. Personal attacks never work, if they did, our history would have been a lot different as a Khalsa Panth.

Sach de paire te challo khalsa jeo...

edit-

Here's a video i would recommend to distribute as well...

In a room filled with darkness you don't pick up daangan or sotian. You simply go find the light switch or light a mohbathi.

Personal attacks never work. The dastaar was given to every Sikh that even if a homeless person would be greeted as a Sardar with honor, do not use homeless as an insult because there are homeless Sikhs who are very honorable people.

They may be preaching anti-Gurmat but the only way to combat it is by informing those who attend these camps and to inform the camp organizers why what they are preaching isn't Gurmat. Personal attacks never work, if they did, our history would have been a lot different as a Khalsa Panth.

Sach de paire te challo khalsa jeo...

edit-

Here's a video i would recommend to distribute as well...

?

To expose such anti sikh groups is not personal attack. Peaceful protests are also not termed as personal attacks.

There were the protests at Fresno and selma against Ragi Darshan that awakened sangat.

Diplomacy does not work with hardened anti sikh groups. Protest against them peacefully. No one is advocating violence.

Did you find it in my post

?

To expose such anti sikh groups is not personal attack. Peaceful protests are also not termed as personal attacks.

There were the protests at Fresno and selma against Ragi Darshan that awakened sangat.

Diplomacy does not work with hardened anti sikh groups. Protest against them peacefully. No one is advocating violence.

Did you find it in my post

I'm saying calling someone homeless at protest escalates and even if one person proceeds to say "kutha" the whole protest gets deemed as illegitimate. It happened at the Fresno protest on the first day darshoo came. The hukamnama was for it to be peaceful but one person threw water and then one or two people said some bad things and everyone else was peaceful doing chopai sahib or bani from Dasam Granth.

I'm saying this cuz after that the people who supported darshoo started to talk trash on the radio about everyone who protested and neglected the issues at hands. I think the best thing to get their attention is to get informational material and distribute that and do kirtan/paht wherever these anti-Gurmat people go...