Can You Help

kauree

Hi

I came from India, my family lives in United States, they live here, but can't support me to live or apply for me under family visa, i finished my studies there, but now there is no one there to live with, my family trying to find a marriage partner for me, but they are not able to, i have very limited time, and there is no one back home, can you please advice what i can do, or if you know who can help me with it, please email me on ajeetkaur01@gmail.com, please guide me and help me i'm in very bad situation, i don't know what should i do....i'm feeling very sad and depressed..please guide and do ardaas for me...

Waheguru help ji please..........

Guest singh1006

get admission in Kaplan for english learning TOEFL

You have to pay a fee of about $1200 in advance and Kaplan will give you I-20

Using this I-20 you can apply to change your visa to student visa.

It takes atleast couple of months to get visa approved or rejected and will give you time but if you give good enough reasoning your student visa will be approved and you can live longer in USA

for your situation you can try converting to student visa (F1) if you are still within status in USA

there are Kaplan centers througout US which provide admission to International students for test prepartion

Go to 1 of Kaplan centers near your location. Ask them for admission in TOEFL exam preparation.

You can get on the spot admission and they provide you I-20.

Using this I-20 apply for change of status to student visa using change of status form I-539.

It takes about 2-3 months to get decision on your change of status. Till the time you get a decision, you will be in status.

If you get your change of status approved, you can stay on student visa till you want. Just keep doing some courses.

I would say, if you can come up with good enough reasoning to go for this course at Kaplan, high chances your student visa will be approved.