What You Like Or Dislike About Our Community?

N30S1NGH

hello clairty.

i am sorry if i offended you or said something wrong. I like the look of baptized sikhs (men and women) and I meant that I dont see a large amount of them out and about where i live.

your "salvation on earth" sentance applies to me! :respect:

Google me!

NO need to apologise unless you admit to being wrong in which case why you said it is beyond me as for not seeing Khesdari where you live it is the same way in which you wont see jamaican rastas in Japan or at least loads of them you have to be from the right area and communities as we stick together just like we are going to when Khalistan is established

And as for liking the look of Khesdaris both men and women it is something people like you have forgotten but it is the look of a humble soldier and mystic who is able to not only mix into society as a whole but operate with in society and eventually win society over but yet keep a distinct identity from the mass brainwashed public on how they should look

Carrying a lot of authenticity is somewhat admired by the British who also happen to be the only empire to have successfully conquered the world and survived a dynasty of over 100 years in terms of royalty hence the label of sikhs as a martial race unlike many hindu and muslims as secondary who have not only forgotten their traditions but their youth are hanging onto them like a bare thread which will snap eventually.

What you may not realize google me is that Sikhs by wearing this clothing are getting people talking about the differences between us and Muslims and hindus which is self serving and free promotion

Basically everything going on in front of your eyes is benefiting the Sikh community in some way however you maybe losing out as 1 - you live away from Sikhs 2 - your not a member of the most loving community the world is ever likely to see

And I would Like To See The Term Community Reworded to Mass Movement Or Religion community makes us sound smaller than we really are as I am sure googleme the master wordsmith will understand I apologize humbly if I have offended anyone

NO need to apologise unless you admit to being wrong in which case why you said it is beyond me as for not seeing Khesdari where you live it is the same way in which you wont see jamaican rastas in Japan or at least loads of them you have to be from the right area and communities as we stick together just like we are going to when Khalistan is established

And as for liking the look of Khesdaris both men and women it is something people like you have forgotten but it is the look of a humble soldier and mystic who is able to not only mix into society as a whole but operate with in society and eventually win society over but yet keep a distinct identity from the mass brainwashed public on how they should look

wow...

thers nuthin wrong with what bee (googleme) has wrote.... bee is a non sikh / non punjabi / non asian... i personally find the views of people outside of sangat interesting, and would encourage more contributions rather then discourage....

bee has done darshan of gurdwara a few times, done seva and enjoyed watching gatka classes... shes joined this forum to learn more about sikhi as she has a genuine interest.

I like the look of baptized sikhs (men and women) and I meant that I dont see a large amount of them out and about where i live.

I understand what you are trying to say here.. I was living in deep south.. btw amazing ppl deep in south but no sikh in sight for miles and miles away.. I was only teenager sikh going thru transaction from patka to turban and i really felt the need to be around sikhs but that was not the case.. It was only regular sunday of 2 hours service to interact with people of my community. Gurdwara sahib was about 75 miles away from my place.... Having no sikhs around my area was also the reason why i started this discussion forum along with help of two other cyber buddies (Balait_da_sher and Akali) to meet/talk/support fellow sikhs online.. Luckily now imin california and sangat here is amazing..

I understand what you are trying to say here.. I was living in deep south.. btw amazing ppl deep in south but no sikh in sight for miles and miles away.. I was only teenager sikh going thru transaction from patka to turban and i really felt the need to be around sikhs but that was not the case.. It was only regular sunday of 2 hours service to interact with people of my community. Gurdwara sahib was about 75 miles away from my place.... Having no sikhs around my area was also the reason why i started this discussion forum along with help of two other cyber buddies (Balait_da_sher and Akali) to meet/talk/support fellow sikhs online.. Luckily now imin california and sangat here is amazing..

Amazing…

I must commend you for acting on such a positive initiative (creating Sikh Sangat).

There are so Sikhs around where I live which is why I joined SikhSangat.

Wow what a story inspiring

What lesson can we take from this exactly as guru ji taught sangat can be taken all over the world everyone go into your areas and network and create a mini sangat which will eventually go on to become a worldwide panth khalsa sangat