Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

America is supposed to have the best trained covert armed forces after the British SAS, so why would they kill him in a compuond with a handful of people in it. The US govt. knew he was there since august so the muppets in the pentagon / camp david or where ever could not devise a plan to surround the compund, infiltrate it, launch some type of op involving gas etc. (don't know technical terms, but what would make them sleepy or immobile), and capture Bin Ladin alive. They should have bought him to USA to trial. At the very least videoed the op, and made it public.

Why didnt US forces capture him alive?

GOD bless america for respecting islamic rituals off burying a muslim within 24 hours, What a load of B S.

Why would they bury him at sea, OH COME ON they didnt want a shrine for people to pay respects to.

Guest RavindaSingh

America is supposed to have the best trained covert armed forces after the British SAS, so why would they kill him in a compuond with a handful of people in it. The US govt. knew he was there since august so the muppets in the pentagon / camp david or where ever could not devise a plan to surround the compund, infiltrate it, launch some type of op involving gas etc. (don't know technical terms, but what would make them sleepy or immobile), and capture Bin Ladin alive. They should have bought him to USA to trial. At the very least videoed the op, and made it public.

Why didnt US forces capture him alive?

GOD bless america for respecting islamic rituals off burying a muslim within 24 hours, What a load of B S.

Why would they bury him at sea, OH COME ON they didnt want a shrine for people to pay respects to.

I believe they buried him at sea so he could not be re awoken like megatron was in the transformers film....but this may backfire :ohmy2: lol

Dnt hate on me for shedding abit of humour to this hatred filled dharti :)

doesnt sound right at all tho. this has been the governments number 1 priority for the past 10 years. the amount of money spent on finding this 1 person, the amount of time spent on research, the types of people hired for various needed jobs in the afghan-pakistan boarder, the level of threat raised over the years with the responcibility of this 1 person,all while being world famous with a 25 million dollar bounty for either dead or alive.

THEN! when this 1 person is found, attacked, discoverd dead from the attack, body is rushed away and buried at sea, all within 24 hours time period? whats the big rush for when you have spent the last 10 years trying to piece together the puzzle, then when you have the puzzled solved, you dump it in the sea?? 10 years of work completely wiped out within 24 hours? does that make any sence??

and the reason for the rush body drop off at the big blue sea is because the us army wanted to show respect to islamic religious traditions? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

since when is the army worried about islamic religion? what about all those innocent kids killed during the past 10 years due to predator drone attacks? fire fights that took place in villages in broad day light?? mass killings of entire populations of citys, entire populations villiages, wiped out with bombs droped from above, what about all those innocent civilians killed in line of fire in afghanistan? what about the 300,000 muslims killed in iraq since 2003? did the army feel the need to observe any islamic tradition while being in iraq? while being in afghanistan? the number of muslims killed due to torchure recieved from army, did those victims get any islamic traditions performed at the last minute??

how long did us hold saddam before handing him back to iraqi forces??? how long did us hold p.o.w's before releasing them?? how long did they hold suspected terriorist from accross the globe???, let alone the ones that are still being held in GITMO.

pictures of saddam are releases, death video of saddam released, pictures of sheikh khaled mohummad who is alqeada # 3, pictures of zawakari from iraq released, pictures of other top al qeada memebers releases upon being cought or found dead, pictures from the muslims being torchored at abu ghraib jail releases, pictures of various warlords from tribal region of afghan-pakistan boarder released.

osama is cought, found dead after an attack specfically designed to target him, and not a single picture?? how is this possible?

the one person who everybody is pointing the finger at, the one person who is beign blamed for 9/11, the one person is being at the center of terror around the world, and when finally cought dead, he is erased off the face of the earth within less then 24 hours?

TOTAL B.S.

2wd0i0k.png

President Obama was watching on a TV screen as a commando gunned down Osama Bin Laden.Via a video camera fixed to the helmet of a U.S. Navy Seal, the leader of the free world saw the terror chief shot in the left eye. The Seal then carried out what is known in the military as a 'double tap' – shooting him again, probably in the chest, to make certain he was dead.

The footage of the battle in Bin Laden's Pakistani hideout – relayed to the White House by satellite – is said to show one of his wives acting as a human shield to protect him as he blasted away with an AK47 assault rifle. She died, along with three other men, including one of Bin Laden's sons. Within hours, the Al Qaeda leader's body was buried at sea.

The government denounced that picture as fake as soon as it came out. So I don't see what benefit their is in debunking it.

All these conspiracy theories... I guess good ol USA decided to bankrupt itself for no reason. Nothing new here, every major world event has these conspiracy theories around it.

The only reasonable conspiracy I would think is that Osama is alive and sitting in a walled up room now learning the finer points of CIA torture. Seems like the perfect way to extract info without needing to worry about repercussions. If he is alive I only pray that he lives for a very very long time :-)

War for natural goods is a perfectly just war. We will have it, or the chinese will have it. I would prefer we did. Thats just the nature of a world with finite resources and infinite demands on them.

There definitely are loose ends, I wonder "how loose" they really are. I'm going to wait for the pictures of the dead body and the video footage until i make my decisions.

I want to know, what happened to the body of the family of Osama?

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"

— Martin Luther King Jr.

For the most part, I agree with MLK's quote other than the mourning part

The government denounced that picture as fake as soon as it came out. So I don't see what benefit their is in debunking it.

All these conspiracy theories... I guess good ol USA decided to bankrupt itself for no reason. Nothing new here, every major world event has these conspiracy theories around it.

The only reasonable conspiracy I would think is that Osama is alive and sitting in a walled up room now learning the finer points of CIA torture. Seems like the perfect way to extract info without needing to worry about repercussions. If he is alive I only pray that he lives for a very very long time :-)

War for natural goods is a perfectly just war. We will have it, or the chinese will have it. I would prefer we did. Thats just the nature of a world with finite resources and infinite demands on them.

My educated guess is some conspiracy theories have a good chance of some having truth to them. (being very vague, i know) The best thing, however, is what wikileaks did. They released flat out information on people, that's the real thing people are dead scared of over whether or not a conspiracy theory is true or not.

I doubt he's alive if the Navy Seal really did encounter Osama. I think an important thing to remember is during the Vietnam War everyone who was anti-war and claimed the government lied were considered conspiracy theorists. After some time journalists started to actually report what's going on and all the deceitful reports issued by the generals/President were exposed. If they really want to, they can cover a lot of things. In some cases it is justified to keep the peace, but in some it definitely is not..

I understand what you are saying singh, but this man took many many innocent lives. The only person who has the right to forgive him are his victims, and they are all dead and cannot give him forgiveness. Its like if I robbed you, and some other guy said its ok Wales.. I forgive you. He would have to right to forgive me, because he would not have been wronged...

So, for all the victims of this monster I hate him, and I say may he burn in hell. If I show compassion towards this man, then I spit in the face of all the good men and women who he killed. It is actually immoral for me to not desire justice for his victims. If he wants compassion, let him ask it from God and his victims in the afterlife.