Sikh Tv - Tiger Jatha Uk

Guest wonder

Guest wonder

What is Sikh tv doing promoting such fools? they need to explain why they were supporting this camp who are run by anti dasam granth followers.....

sikhtv is anti panthic!!!

Guest Pizza time

Sikh tv lost all creditbility y y y y y? It could be because the youth dont support enough. Dont blame the message if you don't like the messenger

Guest gupt

Recently Sikh TV has been made to be some kind of perfect channel due to recent events that have taken place. I would not support the channel what so ever. This is one the of the examples why. Just because of the owner we should not support a channel that shows such programmes as this.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest pappi

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

sikh tv has new sevadars running it now, i dont think they have showed the tiger cats jatha on the station, i think the cats jatha decided to jump on the bandwagon and thought it was clever to use sikh tv. i have been told that sikh tv will be panthic and it will not show prof darshan lals group or any dodgy ppl.

i think we sud give them a break lets see how they do. they have stopped the bhangra songs so thats a positive.

maharaaj kirpa karan they stick to their word and spread the word of sikhi

** Mod note: Topic starter, you should really be contacting SikhTV directly to voice your concerns rather than opening a thread on this forum which may or may not be read by the appropriate authorities at SikhTV. Topic closed. **