Beadbi Of Bhai Randhir Singh Ji And Taksal, Akj, Panthic Leaders

I know alot of people talk bad against AKJ. I have seen Nihangs from Dal fauj and even Taksalis call them Pakhand Kirtani Jatha and call their keertan as pakhand! They even go as far as criticising AKJ amrit sanchars. The late leader of Khalsa fauj, Akali Baba Santa Singh used to get really angry and say all sorts of bad things against AKJ!

I think AKJ should do something if they want people to stop bad-chatting them!

most taksalis i know fly to get to akj smagams and also take part in akj simran... there are some that say bad.... but those are usually the ones that dont even follow taksal rehit marayada properly

those that keep rehit have naam bani... would never abuse jatha of fellow gursikhs....

i know nihang singhs that go to akj samagams... so there is a difference in perspective

are you are willing to look at auguns of few from a jathebandi or guns of so many gursikhs of the jathebandi....

Jeonwala doesn't know anything about Sikhi. He had debate with panthic Singhs about Dasam Granth and he was literally crushed by them. At the end, he just started yelling and started saying insulting phrases. Jeonwala is the considered to be the 'main' person behind anti-dasam granth people. If you guys want to watch the debate, check this out:

and follow all the links..i think here are like 10 parts..not sure...